What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celerityx

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

You have to find these orbs hidden in the forest. There are three on the ground, and you get the forth from the maid once you've found the others.
hmm i cant get the orbs to appear =(

anyone have a save or something?

Suibuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hmm i cant get the orbs to appear =(

anyone have a save or something?
Step 1: Go to the barrier first, get the dialogue there
Step 2: Talk to the lady again
Step 3: Find the Orbs
Step 4: After finding all but one, report back to the lady.
Step 5: Profit

Last edited:

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I could be wrong, but seeing as how nobody else has complained about the problem (yet..) that probably means you just didn't extract the game properly. You need to make sure your machine is set to Jap unicode BEFORE you extract, otherwise it'll mess up all the file names. Try that and let us know if it works.
it works Many Thanks! :D :D

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi guys.

I am searching this game "Plant Girl"

The mediafire downloads are all gone provided in this thread. I would really appreciate it if somebody could help me out.

cheers

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi guys.

I am searching this game "Plant Girl"

The mediafire downloads are all gone provided in this thread. I would really appreciate it if somebody could help me out.

cheers
If no one gives you a link, then I might upload it later or tomorrow on MF under a pseudo-name. Speaking of which, the game is not that good.

tidelwave21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thats always the same problem. even if they give you the opportunity to get the password by filling out questionaries... i never get any questionaries, just advertising. its maddening, they have so much good content, and its like impossible to get. ... tried for a few times to get anything from this site. no success so far. so i believe this site to be absolutely useless.

try this, dont know if its protected. seems like i need to wait 17 hours with turbobit.
Could someone please upload the second part of this download to somewhere else for me please, for some reason every time i try to download it, it gets cancelled half way through:mad:

daemonhany

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm going to say this first: I have looked for it a lot in this tread, user the search tool of the forum for it, and digged up in my old hard drive for this game.

It's a BF colection of about 4 or 5 rar files, filled with RPG maker BF games, i have picked it up here (ULMF) the first time.
can anyone help me find it?

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If no one gives you a link, then I might upload it later or tomorrow on MF under a pseudo-name. Speaking of which, the game is not that good.
That would be really nice of you. I searched it quite a lot on the internet. But it didn't matter after what keywords i searched. Neither the dl code nor the real name did any good.

I don't think somebody will have a link for it. It's kinda rare.

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That would be really nice of you. I searched it quite a lot on the internet. But it didn't matter after what keywords i searched. Neither the dl code nor the real name did any good.

I don't think somebody will have a link for it. It's kinda rare.
Yeah, some of the 6k and 7k rjs are hard to find, and plenty of hongfire links are dead.
Anyway, here's the link bro.
Sorry over not-so-creative name, but hopefully should hide it from the Big Brother of the hentai world.

Aeola

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Even at low levels, I seem to just rip through the monsters in Orion and Onnanoko Monsters without getting the chance to capture them? Only successful way I've found is if they're in a pack and I kill the girl and then resurrect her.

I also still haven't found the recall place.

Last edited:

zeeshanas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can some one give the download link of these games

Final Fantasy xxx 1 and 2
Adventures of Mister Big t 2 and 4

Celerityx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Step 1: Go to the barrier first, get the dialogue there
Step 2: Talk to the lady again
Step 3: Find the Orbs
Step 4: After finding all but one, report back to the lady.
Step 5: Profit
i missed step 1

i facepalmed so hard, i got a nosebleed
ty man

Glukodav

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have links to ?

busa-guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hi all, just wanted to say i enjoyed this game immensely

when i first saw the games engine graphics i didn't think it was going to be any good
however i found the simplicity (no real battle system to speak of) both
engaging and addictive, so much so that i forgot about the hentai aspect of
the game and got caught up in searching dungeons for synth items to make
new weapons and armour ect....

so anyway a great game and does anyone know of any other games like
this one that you think i would like?

thanks in advance guys.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

hey hey, I got a walkthrough help on this: RJ092311

but I am still stuck...
(here the walkthrough I am trying to get through this game)
1.Go to the castle to the west, report to the Princess there

2.Go north from the castle, enter the cave, lose to bandit 2 times and the Bandit Boss 1 times, go back and report to the Princess

3.(Sub-Mission) Go south from the home, enter the city, talk to everyone. Then go to Lighthouse, talk to the guard at the top,check the north box at 2nd floor, go to beach, lose to Squid Boss 2 times, go back to the guard (1 event), Go back home then sleep.

4.Go to Southpost (southwest from the castle), go to upper right at there (1 event), talk to the front guard, and go back and report to the Princess.

5.Go back to Soutpost again, lose to Orc 2 times, and the Ogre Boss 2 times.
Report back to the Princess

6.(Sub-Mission) Go north from big farm village (West of castle) enter the Tree there. Sleep when naked (1 event), Drink water from the fountain while Naked/Clothed (2 event), and lose to Imp Boss 2 times.

7.Go to Westpost, go to upper right, talk to guard for 1 event.

8.Go up from Westpost, enter the tower,
1st floor, lose to Skeleton 1 times, lose to Ropper Boss 2 times, go back home, go to restroom.
2nd floor, lose to Stone Golem Boss 2 times.
3rd floor, lose to スヴェルドロフ (Suverudorofu?) after he's buffing himself with attack power buff (got the best weapon). Go back home then sleep
4th floor, lose to Horse? Boss 2 times.
5th floor, 2 event at restroom at upper right. lose to Minotaur Boss 2 times
last floor, lose to グロズヌイ or her sister レーネ for bad ending.

Win the last boss in virgin, non-virgin will give different CG.
2nd play will give all exp and money. beat the kidnapper and will get rotten meat and suicide item, rotten meat for restroom event at home and tower.
Some event with soldier require to be non-virgin.
Sub-Mission can be skipped.
-----

the thing is, I got the first cave done, and all, but I cant get the octopus part, the beach or what it is, I cant even get near the water when I go down the stairs at the tower... (she says something...)

also the part with the ogres, I got beat by them and the guy sitting in the chair both twice, nothing new the princess says after that, also cant get into the tree thing.... (would like to know what to do, if I am doing something wrong maybe??)

or if someone has a save from after the ogre thing, then that would also be great, cause I have no clue how to unlock the extra ones...
(the tree, the octopus, none of those seem to work..)

I must add, I already visited all the villages and talked to all the people and unlocked all the chests in the tower before I got that walkthrough, also already took shower and peed a few times as wel, not sure if that might be it...

Any help greatly appreciated.... ^^
(thanks again...)

sureaboutthis

Lurker
Reputation score

the thing is, I got the first cave done, and all, but I cant get the octopus part, the beach or what it is, I cant even get near the water when I go down the stairs at the tower... (she says something...)
I got stuck there too. The order you go is, first talk to the princess, then the guard at the lighthouse, then get the swimsuit on the 2nd floor of the lighthouse, then go to the beach.

Moonchaos

Reputation score

This save for ?? not work for me...
There is a little trick to get all CGs, press arrow up to choose lvl you want to start from (only if completet once)
Every stage has 1 CG, just get to 1 life get the clothes you want and get killed with them.

soulles

Reputation score

I got stuck there too. The order you go is, first talk to the princess, then the guard at the lighthouse, then get the swimsuit on the 2nd floor of the lighthouse, then go to the beach.
Kay, thanks, so I have to replay the entire thing...

(cause I already got the swimsuite and the other stuff before that, I mean, I got the walkthrough after already doing alot of stuff...)

but now knowing that, I wil replay it I guess...^^

that is after I beat the 1 thies in the cave and get to the cave boss, get beat and the princess saves me, right?? (cause if not, then please let me know..)

realy dont like being stuck in games.. (just not being able to read Japanese makes it hard...)

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Kay, thanks, so I have to replay the entire thing...

(cause I already got the swimsuite and the other stuff before that, I mean, I got the walkthrough after already doing alot of stuff...)

but now knowing that, I wil replay it I guess...^^

that is after I beat the 1 thies in the cave and get to the cave boss, get beat and the princess saves me, right?? (cause if not, then please let me know..)

realy dont like being stuck in games.. (just not being able to read Japanese makes it hard...)
lol sorry if my walkthrough not really detailed, if you beat the thief boss, then it will be no rape event. if you still missing something you can check for more guide. (I got know all sub-mission from there too, since I'm missing quite a lot event before)

anyway, does anyone have this one ?
A tower defense game with RPG maker is quite interesting.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

lol sorry if my walkthrough not really detailed, if you beat the thief boss, then it will be no rape event. if you still missing something you can check for more guide. (I got know all sub-mission from there too, since I'm missing quite a lot event before)

anyway, does anyone have this one ?
A tower defense game with RPG maker is quite interesting.
Saw this earlier:

Haven't personally downloaded it myself, but it should be real.

Status
Not open for further replies.