What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Is it a new game?:confused:
I don't know since I can't open DLsite and fakku now. I dunno why...

busa-guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i had trouble with that puzzle myself.
if i remember..... you don't have to flip them from directly underneth,
you can flip the levers from the sides (beside them)
when you know that it's easy.
sorry if i'm not being clear it's hard to put into words

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is it a new game?:confused:
I don't know since I can't open DLsite and fakku now. I dunno why...

It is a new game and I'm currently in the process of uploading it onto Mediafire.

freereal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game: Virgins Beginners RPG - RJ085684

Hello i'm stuck at the cave whit the demon. I can't hit him and i can't find a way how to kill him so i can get past him. I allready talked to everyone in the town and upper left side in the world at last 3-4 times.I'm LvL 9 and the monster on the way to the castel are still to strong. I really don't know how to advance and hope someone can help me or give me a save past the dame demon. big thx in advance and hope someone can help me fast bevor i go crazy.

Bandit224

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Game: Virgins Beginners RPG - RJ085684

Hello i'm stuck at the cave whit the demon. I can't hit him and i can't find a way how to kill him so i can get past him. I allready talked to everyone in the town and upper left side in the world at last 3-4 times.I'm LvL 9 and the monster on the way to the castel are still to strong. I really don't know how to advance and hope someone can help me or give me a save past the dame demon. big thx in advance and hope someone can help me fast bevor i go crazy.
I can't even get that far. I'm stuck and still have the doors in the first cave to unlock and the second gate area (after passing through once) won't let me through again. I got two girls and the guy in my group.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Guide by Etigoya, copied from Hongfire

5year before:
Talk to soul and teacher Erenaエレナ
if this time go Branryブランリー house 2F middle room can get key(house in lower row east side)
talk to man in design office(east side building)
west side tower, talk to man in NW corner(not need go up)
talk to elder(house in upper row east side)
talk to Miraiミライ(clover girl) and her father(house in upper row 2nd of east side)
find Mikleミクル, click back door(house in upper row 2nd of west side)
home talk to soul, sister Eveイヴ and Mallocマロック(house in upper row west side)
forest open area talk to Lugoルゴ, after scene of Pedrongペドロン and Vannyヴァニー, east side move wood drop down, click door then click broken wall
talk to Miraiミライ
move to home, click sister room window(NW side)
talk to Branryブランリー and maid Luciaルーシア
go school talk to Reicoレイコ
go Miraiミライ home get photo, then move near door, then hide in kitchen
unoccupied house(house in lower row 2nd of west side) NE side 2nd north flower get clover and talk to Lugoルゴ
talk to Miraiミライ
unoccupied house hscene
back to home, click tissue
next day, sister room shelf get イヴのスクール水着
talk to Mallocマロック, Lugoルゴ(house in lower row west side), Miraiミライ, Pedrongペドロン and Vannyヴァニー. In Mikleミクル house click door
in school talk to Mikle, NW box pull イヴのスクール水着(if want power up sister hp mp and sister cg) or key(if want get maid CG later) inside
move to classroom chair(lower row 2nd of left side)have choice(first one), can inside locker or just wait on chair(different CG, so this game need play 2times for cg...)

If miss item can get all in 2nd play so not need care.
5year later
can start find item in locker, shelf, bottle etc, and hscene alway need sexual desire
talk to all ppl(have cg nurse 2 times) in hospital then click bed sleep
next day click shelf that near bed(if move out hospial change to nothing), pass door next to nurse(not locked 1), after Hscene talk to all ppl
go west to north barrier then go north back to broken 1st town.
broken school get item from locker and 2box, other place find item.
can get key in H&ストックの家(dog not run over place)
unoccupied house box password ルゴ(choice SE corner カナ to change words type first then enter it)
forest, from open-air fire east 3 north 4, click there and go down talk to Pedrongペドロン
design office 2F talk to girl get key, then can go cave in NE of north barrier, give item to man in B1
design office 2F talk to girl
talk to Mallocマロック in his house(not broken one)
ruins of tower talk to man dress in white
Mallocマロック house B1 get passport
talk to police in north barrier then pass to south barrier, then go 2nd town in south.
talk all ppl first then talk to elder, move out event then get wood in hotel, Hscene in east side, talk to girl in house again and keep choice first 1
if brave(better save before), go east from 2nd town to castle, then south to house can get item before have teleport stone.
go south cave, pass cave to east side then east to ダリア3世の家, talk to ダリア3世 get teleport key, open 3 teleport stone there.
if brave(better save before), go east from 2nd town to castle, then move NW near building have cg
talk to man in barrier inn, in north barrier see branryブランリー and maid Luciaルーシア
design office talk to man get key for base camp, if talk to him again then go cave in north of north barrier, in B1 hole have Hscene
in base camp, talk to man in 2F-4F then back to 1F talk to police(1st choice x 3, need 6000$), then sleep 1 day talk to police again. If get key in H&ストックの家 go B1 open box get dubble exp item.
go hospital talk to nurse then go right side, after event Mikleミクル join
In bace camp 2F talk to Mikleミクル if u get the box in school, click 1time bed but cant sleep then talk to her again.
sleep few time untill the shelf top have 3 or 4 bar. if enough lvl can back to hospital get new spell and the locked door can open, have item in locker.
ruins of tower open teleport stone and use port
pass cave to north back to 2nd town, go east to castle then south to house, open teleport stone and talk to girl there then click toliet, talk to girl again have hscene
if sleep in 2nd town hotel have hscene, pass south cave to west side, in west open area help sister then she will join, after she join then click box have $.
pass cave to east side oasis, if get イヴのスクール水着, sister have power up event there, keep east to ダリア3世の家, talk to ダリア3世
back to broken 1st town forest, move wood can port to hospital, go down change to Big Pedrong, talk to Vannyヴァニー then talk to Pedrongペドロン get 10k and talk to Miraiミライ father. better gambling in Big Pedrong for $

Subevent
if have $ in Big Pedrong better buy エロBD(for up sexual desire, if no $ sleep more ok). ローションレズ, 用双頭ディルド, 使い捨てオナホール and ロープ better each 3. 体操服(ブルマー)for sister learn spell, サンタクロースの衣装 and ライダースーツ for hscene. Dont sell cosplay cloth in SE corner. Also can buy X-phone in H&ストックの家.
in base camp, talk to item seller(NW) from counter(not need buy or sell item) 50 times then talk to her not from counter have cg, if 100 times she give u a key for Big Pedrong lock door, after Hscene in Big Pedrong then back to base camp armor seller area, pass door to road end have hscene.
in base camp 2F, have random Hscene after u move inside, will add more after u join last char and maid
if get 体操服(ブルマー), go ダリア3世の家, talk to ダリア3世 get spell for sister, after Hscene can use volcano teleport stone to volcano
in volcano move lower first to inn, talk to owner then get Hscene in room(get scene when sister sleeping without coth and girlfriend in toliet)
go up talk to teacher and Lugoルゴ
get 4 heart first for Hscene first then 4 x 3 leaf for open door.
3F talk to soul and backsmith, hero equip the exp item then solo up to 4F, dont talk to girl there first, go top get item and equip ローションの服, then talk to girl for fight x 2
after fight go up and drop down, dont forget loot 3 item, dont teleport out, go cave get 2 item and move down talk to ppl in inn first, master will goto base camp.
after port out teacher and maid will join(maid in 2F room only), Miraiミライ and her father open shop in 3F, talk to her 2nd choice can up some status. also new item in base camp.
go Big Pedrong, NE side talk to man can get item, if talk to girl who high speed run around, she will goto base camp, sure need talk to Pedrongペドロン and Vannyヴァニー

Subevent
if have X-phone, talk to police in south barrier can add map function
talk to elder in 2nd town then talk to girl in north house, she will go base camp
talk to girl in the house have teleport stone, then go oasis if get ロープ can help the guy, after he go base camp, talk to girl again she will go base camp too. In base camp 4F talk to her have Hscene.
if get ロープ, go hospital, talk to sick man, then click locker pull it inside, later come back have Hscene.
port to volcano can get item and sword(now still cant use)

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

RJ083120 ver2.02:
RJ089708:
any1 got a walkthough / help / save / anything for RJ083120 ?

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

any1 got a walkthough / help / save / anything for RJ083120 ?
See for the guide. (need translator thought)

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

for Vaginas Beginners RPG better check

some flag still not sure how to get(just little change in first part...)

Sniffgog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

RJ093653:
Shareflare:
Rapidgator:
Turbobit:
Depositfiles:

Found on another site, seems to be working fine.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm just wondering, in regards to this , does anyone have the full save file for it? The final boss is supremely frustrating to beat, compounded by the fact that it seems almost luck-based.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

hey guys , just wondering if anyone has an older working version of translator aggregator? The newest version that I got from the HF thread always crashes for me as it's loading something...

Shuichi

Reputation score

I'm just wondering, in regards to this , does anyone have the full save file for it? The final boss is supremely frustrating to beat, compounded by the fact that it seems almost luck-based.
If you talk to the scarecrow outside your house that doesn't reply about 50 times, you'll get an item that does 999999 dmg to all enemies. Keep talking to get more and you can breeze through the end.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone familiar on how to download from baidu forums? I've seen alot of RPG games there... even if you register, you see no links so...

For instance

另渣雷快传:IDLVYPMOAEDD

guessing thats some sort of download pass? but how is it used.

or here

I see game posts here, but no actual link to a download?

Last edited:

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If you talk to the scarecrow outside your house that doesn't reply about 50 times, you'll get an item that does 999999 dmg to all enemies. Keep talking to get more and you can breeze through the end.
Thanks, that really helped.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

does anyone have a link for ? think i had it at some point but it must have gotten deleted.

Zhabin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone have a link for ? think i had it at some point but it must have gotten deleted.
Try this torrent or the DDL's:

Last edited:

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i had trouble with that puzzle myself.
if i remember..... you don't have to flip them from directly underneth,
you can flip the levers from the sides (beside them)
when you know that it's easy.
sorry if i'm not being clear it's hard to put into words
Thanks a lot. I am feeling pretty stupid for not trying that before -.-

Suibuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In regards to that game.. ( )

Can someone direct a guide to me please?

Status
Not open for further replies.