What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Maryel you have the 650mb big version of that game? If so could you upload it somewhere?
From what I read on the dlsite page, there's two versions of the game included in the 600+ MB package you download from there.

Probably, you're getting the full game from the h-game dumper sites, since they probably took the trial version out. But, that's just my guess.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If its the full version then why is only a few cg's present not to mention the animated cg's. If you look at their developer site all the cg's should be animated like the tittle screen.

Last edited:

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

OK, fair enough. I wasn't actually interested in the game to download it, so I just mentioned what I noticed was on the page. I haven't played it.

So, maybe you're right. The dlsite version was patched, so maybe the first version (the one everyone's downloading) is missing stuff. Well, on to other games...

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

the one i have is 428mb so is the demo o_O? well 335 the exe

Last edited:

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I found the most recent version of シノ×クエ~忍者クエスト~ (v1.11) on some Chinese BB that no longer exists (a copy was in google cache for me).

Anyway, their link still works, so here it is if anyone wants it:

Actually, the download cut off twice at 20% when I was getting it, so I just had to download the torrent. 4shared sucks.

Anyway I've downloaded it and it's all good. No password and no virus.

Also, people might be interested in this:

It's an alpha test, so levels are restricted to 10, and there might be bugs. I don't think it's as good as his previous game, but I like the graphics anyway. Welcome to Gameboy!

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

@tryguy: Do you mind posting a link to the torrent for シノ×クエ~忍者クエスト~ (v1.11)? Thanks in advance.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@tryguy: Do you mind posting a link to the torrent for シノ×クエ~忍者クエスト~ (v1.11)? Thanks in advance.
Oh, I think it's a private torrent 4share makes as an alternative to downloading it directly. I got fed up with the disconnects, and then next time I saw that I could download the torrent version, so I did that. It took 5 hours to download, since it was super slow, but it was better than getting a non-presumable download that cuts off without prompting.

Umm, but if you want, I'll try to find the .torrent they gave me. Might work. If it doesn't, just download it from 4share, but choose to download the torrent when it comes up (in a dialogue).

Edit: since it doesn't work for others, removed .torrent. (use the previous link)

Last edited:

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a lot. I'll give it a shot. Yeah, 4shared can be such a pain.

Pinolo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi all!
I'm sorry to ask for It: anyone have the newest aversion of RJ092375? (1.03 or 1.04)
I haven't found the specific thread for the game, so i've decided to ask here.

PS: in attach, my 100% save for the game "RJ092405".

Attachments

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

umm i might be stupid here but this game here says i need rpgmaker vx ace installed plz help

edit#1 don't worry i found the download .

Last edited:

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

umm i might be stupid here but this game here says i need rpgmaker vx ace installed plz help
here you go, check here...

another possible download link for it:

(dont know if any of the links work... didnt check... but they are supposedly mirrors... )

I would just use the famitsu site though.... (its where I got mine...)

Suibuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Despite that being released last year... Can anyone actually post a link or can upload it?

EDIT:

so it turns out Page 9 of this thread has it...

I love you guys.

Last edited:

Sojourner

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After making more than a few attempts, I was wondering if anyone has a complete gallery unlocked for . Dungeon crawling can be tricky enough; not being able to hook the text makes it even more difficult. Not to mentionthe walls of text the game employs...

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Despite that being released last year... Can anyone actually post a link or can upload it?

EDIT:

so it turns out Page 9 of this thread has it...

I love you guys.
For

got it from Parallel Fantasy O thread here.;)
Filesize 62mb instead 45mb

nyobzoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Top 4 RPG Maker Games

神官戦士エリスの冒険

This game is similar to Parallel Fantasy and the Scale Garden games in its approach to pacing, gameplay and how it presents its H scenes. It places further down because the art style is very unique and might not be for everyone. The combat system is traditional and there are some grindy stretches.

Notable attributes:
- GOR for a few select enemies (possibility to reduce HP to 1 for every enemy having a GOR scene)
- Repeatable H scenes
- No BR, VR, clothing system/destruction
- Main heroine changes for a long stretch of the story

Okay, these are the games that come to mind for me, though I had to leave out one of the better ones, because I am not sure if it's considered loli.
anybody have a walkthrough for this game? I'm at the town south of the main city and to the east of the town there's a mansion that I can't get into. Anyone knows what to do?

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

anybody have a walkthrough for this game? I'm at the town south of the main city and to the east of the town there's a mansion that I can't get into. Anyone knows what to do?
south of the main city? by mansion you mean building with pentagram over the entrance door? the one where you get after prison with the read-haired girl? You need to talk to her, work, talk to her again, go to bar, work, talk to her again, go to town to the west, talk to mayor there

Last edited:

Busterwolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone got a save file for this game?

女子校がモンスターに襲われ、JKが戦いに行くも、犯されちゃうACT!!
Ha! Took a while, but I finally beat this stupid game. What a pain that was. Seriously.
Anyway, to get to the gallery and stage select, press R + T at the title.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

south of the main city? by mansion you mean building with pentagram over the entrance door? the one where you get after prison with the read-haired girl? You need to talk to her, work, talk to her again, go to bar, work, talk to her again, go to town to the west, talk to mayor there
No I believe he meant the town that's South East of the city. Go back to the town and go South. There's a hobo outside a tent. Suck up to him.

nyobzoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No I believe he meant the town that's South East of the city. Go back to the town and go South. There's a hobo outside a tent. Suck up to him.
yea I got past that part but now I don't know where to go anymore, to the east of that lodge town, after sucking up to the hobo, there's a mansion but the doors are locked, and every path I go to, the main character says it's not the right way, so I figured it has something to do with either the mansion or talk to someone, but don't know what I need to do to trigger the next event

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

yea I got past that part but now I don't know where to go anymore, to the east of that lodge town, after sucking up to the hobo, there's a mansion but the doors are locked, and every path I go to, the main character says it's not the right way, so I figured it has something to do with either the mansion or talk to someone, but don't know what I need to do to trigger the next event
Go back to where the hobo is. Go down. Near the bottom is a path to the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.