What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

kageoni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

I'm stuck on rj092375 and need help. I just got the nun in my party after freeing the girl but I don't know what to do next. How do I access the next event?

Saan0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Guys I need help, does one of you know where I can download this game( ) and this ( )

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

San0 both of them are only projects right now - and if you search nugu front page top you will see the link - and for the second - go to second page and you will see link for the last updated if i am sure

Suibuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

San0 both of them are only projects right now - and if you search nugu front page top you will see the link - and for the second - go to second page and you will see link for the last updated if i am sure
The link was taken down.

Mlkj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Question about RJ092375 (from Technobrake)
I can play the game and access all the events but it denies the H-bits due to a missing audio file: (Kanji)Audio/Se/S E X S E (Then a crapload of Kanji)

I've tried renaming the SE file and folder but it hasn't fixed the problem. If I could copy paste the Japanese from the message box the problem would be solved but it won't let me. If someone could post their audio file or pm me the lettering it would be greatly appreciated and +rep worthy; this game looks worth the trouble.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Question about RJ092375 (from Technobrake)
I can play the game and access all the events but it denies the H-bits due to a missing audio file: (Kanji)Audio/Se/S E X S E (Then a crapload of Kanji)

I've tried renaming the SE file and folder but it hasn't fixed the problem. If I could copy paste the Japanese from the message box the problem would be solved but it won't let me. If someone could post their audio file or pm me the lettering it would be greatly appreciated and +rep worthy; this game looks worth the trouble.
If you can take a picture of the message box and post it, I could help you translate some of the kanji and maybe grant some insight.

There's the chance that the game you downloaded just happens to have the audio file missing, so what you could do is try putting in a surrogate music file with the same format in its place to rectify the issue.

Mlkj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is what it looks like OfficerTJHooker.
Thanks for the speedy response, please tell me if there's something I can do.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This is what it looks like OfficerTJHooker.
Thanks for the speedy response, please tell me if there's something I can do.
[/URL]

From what I can tell it appears that you don't have the .wav file at all, I'll upload mine for you. Just a note that my file is from version 1.02, so there might be some conflicts. It should go into your Audio/SE/ folder so make sure you put it there.

The part that worries me is that your game doesn't display the game title properly in Japanese on the top left, which tells me that you aren't running it in Japanese Locale. That alone is sure to cause a lot of undesirable problems depending on the game you're playing. If the audio file doesn't fix your issue, this might be it.

Mlkj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That did it :)

I've never bothered with Applocale and translation devices to this point due to my ham-handed nature with computers in general; took me a year to figure out I could use 7-Zip for rar files and the like. Might need to call on a mate of mine to install it if this keeps up. Thanks for all the help Officeer, +rep to you.

Suibuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Guys I need help, does one of you know where I can download this game( ) and this ( )
So for those two, can anyone upload these?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Nugu V.2

91MB

Its very short since.. its not even V1.0 , he may have an updated V .3 or something by... the end of this year.

As for the other game, the author is remaking it completely almost, so I didn't bother keeping the old version, it too was very short.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nugu V.2

91MB

Its very short since.. its not even V1.0 , he may have an updated V .3 or something by... the end of this year.

As for the other game, the author is remaking it completely almost, so I didn't bother keeping the old version, it too was very short.
Hmmm.. Is there actually anything to be accomplished within the released... alpha/beta of the game or is it just the opening plus bare bones of the city?

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Top 4 RPG Maker Games

I am not sure if this belongs here, but I hope this might help newer people find some decent RPG Maker games without much hassle (besides googling a a place to download them or check the thread for links).

There are so many RPG Maker games and a good chunk of them take a very long time to get somewhere. Often with disappointing results. So, I thought to myself: "Why not list my favorite games, with reasons why they are good? Maybe others might find those useful and/or post their own list."

1. All 3 Scale Garden games.

I mention those in the same place because they are pretty similar and otherwise my Top 3 would already be occupied by these. They are simply all around great games. The art is very good, well placed through the game and tends to "escalate" in a nice way (starts with mild groping and ends in full fledged corruption with group sex, etc.). Gameplay wise the difficulty curve is reasonable and the later 2 games experiment with alternative combat systems.

Notable attributes:
- GoR for a few select enemies
- clothing system
- Repeatable H scenes
- No BR, VR or clothing destruction
- Groping scenes animated

2. Parallel Fantasy/Parallel Fantasy Zero

Again, 2 games by the same circle, both very nice for similar reasons as the Scale Garden games. The combat system is traditional, but solid and there is almost no need to grind.

Notable attributes:
- GoR for a few select enemies
- clothing system
- Repeatable H scenes
- No BR, VR or clothing destruction
- PFZ has 2 heroines with their own scenes

3. ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー

I only recently discovered this game, but I love it. All the H scenes are animated, the scenario is very unique (modern times ghost hunt) and the combat system has some interesting elements to it (getting "ammo" by attacking the enemies with BR moves). It also features a different style of exploration. Instead of doing the whole town -> dungeon -> town routine, you explore a mansion, by slowly unlocking more rooms through secrets and/or defeating enemies.

Notable attributes:

- GOR for all enemies
- fully animated H scenes
- BR (protagonist and enemies)
- clothing system with destruction
- Some very unique enemies

4. 神官戦士エリスの冒険

This game is similar to Parallel Fantasy and the Scale Garden games in its approach to pacing, gameplay and how it presents its H scenes. It places further down because the art style is very unique and might not be for everyone. The combat system is traditional and there are some grindy stretches.

Notable attributes:
- GOR for a few select enemies (possibility to reduce HP to 1 for every enemy having a GOR scene)
- Repeatable H scenes
- No BR, VR, clothing system/destruction
- Main heroine changes for a long stretch of the story

Okay, these are the games that come to mind for me, though I had to leave out one of the better ones, because I am not sure if it's considered loli.

Last edited:

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Was wondering if anyone had played RE089720 Chronicles of Ingrid?

In japanese its
イングリット冒険譚.

I'm asking because im stuck at the point where you rescued i think the princess and reunited her to the palace where the teleport lead to.
I used the pond water to magically teleport me to an island where i seem stuck and nothing seems to be in the forest.
Any help?

If anyone played this there was a no encounter near the edge of i think the second castle on the map shaped like ].
Also in the cave where it later gets dug there is a point at top right of near the person in the cave where you get 10000 each time you walk on it.
Could someone share the link where they have found this ( if you have found ) Nyaa torrents did not have it, and all other places turbobit / deposit files, just offer .exe files, and my avast screams danger xD.

edit : nvm i found site where to get it =)

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmmm.. Is there actually anything to be accomplished within the released... alpha/beta of the game or is it just the opening plus bare bones of the city?

(may be missing a bit I've not played the game in a LONG TIME)

1. Go to some office building, get 4 different jobs to workup points (finding cat, delivering mail, cleaning warehouse)
2. After enough points you get a new set of jobs "training combat"

3. After this, you can do better jobs, namely go out and fight mobs.
a. You can fight various monsters, and they can mid fight rape you, theirs also a sort of GoR after you lose your HP
b. After so many rapes, she starts to like it and rapes the monster back or something

Thats pretty much it, as far as I can tell for the demo, its been well over a year so he may be coming up with another demo in a few months/by 2013 (the game averages an update per 1-2 years)

busa-guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hi all.
in the list above, i've took note of this game

looks pretty good to me, but i just cant find it anywhere for DL
if possible would someone provide a link?
thanks ever so much.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

i remember deleting this game after 5 minutes, im pretty sure, i'm not alone with this.
if its rare, that may be one reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.