What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

If still not get necklace, try click small rock, some have switch. This game near all small rock, leaf, flower etc need click...
Ok, so now i am in the forest and i just got the key, i have talked to all the bee's that i can get to after i got the key and i tryed to open the door at the very beginning with the key but it doesent work. Am i missing something?

Last edited:

Jackson16

Lurker
Reputation score

theres a switch in the 1st treasure case of the 5 treasure cases together

heerogw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game RJ093916
Hi I am blocking the 4th Dungeon just after having the costune in the warehouse that must I do plizz?

Last edited:

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

NEW announced RPG!

(not sure if it wil be any good, or when its going to be out..)

heerogw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game RJ093916
It is still now I am after block in the passage which is a maze what must your make to continue? (it is just after the school of magic)

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone played a hentai game called "penis souls" (has 3d custom girl models of secret of mana)

missing CG...3,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16

unsure what to do since theirs only like... 7 npc's in town and a very small forest area.

I've tried talking to people with the "futa curse" and while pregnant, explored the town during day/night... done the kitchen job multiple times, haven't been able to figure where the extra CG's are.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone played a hentai game called "penis souls" (has 3d custom girl models of secret of mana)

missing CG...3,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16

unsure what to do since theirs only like... 7 npc's in town and a very small forest area.

I've tried talking to people with the "futa curse" and while pregnant, explored the town during day/night... done the kitchen job multiple times, haven't been able to figure where the extra CG's are.
havent even seen that game.... do you know the RJ number??
cause it sounds interesting... ^^

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

The game has no RJ number, as far as I know it is freeware

Link to site with a few example pics, some explanation thats hard to read about some H-scenes and the download link to the game

If I could read japanese/translator worked better, would know what its hinting at or trying to say o_O

/few example pics (pregnant and not pregnant)

Going to presume the game is demo? or "in the works" so not everything is there.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anyone has save for RJ085684? I don't feel like replaying for some time to get the rest of the CG

@moogles: great find, thanks!

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone has save for RJ085684? I don't feel like replaying for some time to get the rest of the CG

@moogles: great find, thanks!

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

NEW announced RPG!

(not sure if it wil be any good, or when its going to be out..)
It came out today and doesn't look like much...

According to the info page it's only 7 MB, WTF?

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Was wondering if anyone had played RE089720 Chronicles of Ingrid?

In japanese its
イングリット冒険譚.

I'm asking because im stuck at the point where you rescued i think the princess and reunited her to the palace where the teleport lead to.
I used the pond water to magically teleport me to an island where i seem stuck and nothing seems to be in the forest.
Any help?

If anyone played this there was a no encounter near the edge of i think the second castle on the map shaped like ].
Also in the cave where it later gets dug there is a point at top right of near the person in the cave where you get 10000 each time you walk on it.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There's my mediafire link for the game. I thought I was seeing things with that small file size, like the user above me said...I'm not expecting much.

Edit:

I just now realized the trial for this game was about 6 MB. That's almost the entire game in itself and they want 9 dollars for this thing? lol

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

You are right. This game is shit. I am not even sure what's going on in the game. No bosses as far as I can tell. Combat is meaningless - the sex scenes are triggered by the crystals. No armour, weapons whatsoever.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You are right. This game is shit. I am not even sure what's going on in the game. No bosses as far as I can tell. Combat is meaningless - the sex scenes are triggered by the crystals. No armour, weapons whatsoever.
step 1: draw some CGs, less than for CG sets that are sold separately
step 2: put it into rpg maker game. Don't bother about making the game itself, just basic locations will do
step 3: sell it on dlsite with with much higher price than you would ask for a CG set with many more pictures, but no game
step 4: profit

They just want money :(

thank you, you saved the day once again! :)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi again. I've been searching and waiting for a beacon of light that would send me a signal that would be shared.

Does anyone have this game? If so, may any of you upload it?

I certanily enjoyed the demo, it's kinda fun and cgs are... average sort of speak xD

Status
Not open for further replies.