What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

im curently playing RJ080686 ... its actually frikin awesome... but does any1 know how to setup AGH to actually capture the damn dialog Q_Q please

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

im curently playing RJ080686 ... its actually frikin awesome... but does any1 know how to setup AGH to actually capture the damn dialog Q_Q please
you just need to write the path to Game.exe which is in prmium_5_3 folder, it hooks just like any other rpg maker game. Oh, and also remove several repeating characters in agth options

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

you just need to write the path to Game.exe which is in prmium_5_3 folder, it hooks just like any other rpg maker game. Oh, and also remove several repeating characters in agth options
i know how to hook it ... didnt notice the repeat thingy thank you
edit : btw ... do u get a crash when in the dungeon thingy ? (crashes when trying to "convert?" the 1st row upper girl)

Last edited:

ThisNeedsMoreFel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i know how to hook it ... didnt notice the repeat thingy thank you
edit : btw ... do u get a crash when in the dungeon thingy ? (crashes when trying to "convert?" the 1st for upper girl)
I noticed it happens from time to time, also you can talk to one of the jailers to pay $250 and he will make prison full of girls. He seems to do something more for $2500.

i.piccy.info/i7/f1b5ab9cc8c5c45d5ac394aca7c4ee17/1-5-7605/13399654/22222.png

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

yeah, after giving the potions to elder, report to guild master. If your teacher is still at your home, talk to him too
the teacher isent there anymore, i have opened up the side path to the right of the guild master though and have had two or three events there. then there was a guy that appeared after one of the events right next to the side path.

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

its this game:
Saving ppl from trouble of searching if someone is interested, becouse, before i found it, i hadto go trough several dead links. So i uploaded in to Mediafire.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Saving ppl from trouble of searching if someone is interested, becouse, before i found it, i hadto go trough several dead links. So i uploaded in to Mediafire.
The link is dead though, thought to inform you... so you could maybe re-upload or something.... (dont have a mediafire account, so I cant add it to mediafire, also my uploads never tend to work for some reason.... :S)

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

The link is dead though, thought to inform you... so you could maybe re-upload or something.... (dont have a mediafire account, so I cant add it to mediafire, also my uploads never tend to work for some reason.... :S)
mediafire.com/?8x44jb7v9vhicp6 (<15 posts, no url)
Working mediafire link for RJ065441

soulles

Reputation score

hey all, just found a new RPG that is out I believe....

looks promising imo.... ^^

(has a trial you can download...)

@ Etigoya, if I could read Japanese it would be awesome, but I cannot...
thanks anyways for the info.... (its on the blog from the creator I believe...)

I tried to use google translator, but for me its mostly gibberish when translated..... :eek:

@ amgwtfover
The game wasnt for me..... but I guess thanks.... I already got the game... but someone else was asking, and the other upload didnt work, so just wanted to give a heads up so they could change it....
Your link works.... so thanks.... +repped you, although it wasnt for me.... ^^
since you cant add it as a link, I wil here:

anyone using the link, and wanting to +rep, please do not rep me, but add the +rep to: amgwtfover

Last edited:

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

hey all, just found a new RPG that is out I believe....

looks promising imo.... ^^

(has a trial you can download...)
I saw that. It could be interesting, but I'm definitely not a fan of the art-style.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I see RJ093966 2.02 has come out at the Korean site.

It's only 500 MB this time, I'm guessing because they reduced the audio a bit. I'm not sure what was fixed. Anyone know?

soulles

Reputation score

I saw that. It could be interesting, but I'm definitely not a fan of the art-style.
You're not, the art looks great to me.... reminds me a bit of Jereheim Garden....

Although that artist's RPG is Loli based.... ^^
(wouldnt know how to get anything/anywhere on that game from Jereheim Garden though... but still... has nice art.. )

Realy dont see why you wouldnt like it, but oh wel, tastes differ I guess... :rolleyes:

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This is on anime-sharing now, if anyone's interested.

champion9

Banned
Reputation score

Update New Game >>> RJ095261
Title:ギルトバスターズ
Brand:バッファロー
Release:2012/05/06
File Size:138MB
Information

Download Here :

soulles

Reputation score

This is on anime-sharing now, if anyone's interested.
why not just add teh link to it??

Here are working DL links.. ;)

Also a New announced RPG for those that might not have noticed it (has a trial...)

This time its by a studio that might be good... (has had some other games before I think....)

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone get this game ending passwords or know how to get ending?
I only get No.1 normal ending and password まかまかうるる

@ Etigoya, if I could read Japanese it would be awesome, but I cannot...
thanks anyways for the info.... (its on the blog from the creator I believe...)

I tried to use google translator, but for me its mostly gibberish when translated..... :eek:
Dont have this game not sure... if not long can help translat, from walkthrough, dog event is just talking only=no this event=maker lazy or forget to make

Last edited:

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Im kinda new for uploading stuff, if the reason for deadlink, becouse i have set it as private ?

Edit: Yup the reason was , that it was setted as private. Fixed now =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.