What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

oh wel I do hope so, and seriously 2 games, I dont think I have seen him do 2 games in the same year.... EVER..... (not that there are alot of games.... but he takes his time on the games...):rolleyes:
Well, maybe while he was working on his 3rd game, he got some ideas of what he want to do in a game but couldn't due to some reasons (like the event he planned wouldn't work with the 3rd game's character since she's in a rural village but he want to do something in a big city, but making a city for only one event wouldn't feel right, etc)

So then he take those ideas, expand it, and make it into the next game (which considering her cloth, I think the 4th game's girl might be some sort of priest/office clerk)

thestc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So then he take those ideas, expand it, and make it into the next game (which considering her cloth, I think the 4th game's girl might be some sort of priest/office clerk)
Actually according to the blog, he is going for "ojou-sama" stereotype which is a rich girl, and something about parks and onsen/bath house in the previous posts if i recall correctly for some of the other locations. I imagine it'll be similar to the Hi no Tetsu (2nd game) with the onsen.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

His first news release for the fourth game was the end of October last year. Then at the end of last month, I think he said he just started drawing the game's CG. After that there's at least bug testing left, which means we probably won't be seeing the game for another two or three months. As such, the only way to get a fifth game out by the end of this year would be for him to have been working on it in tandem with the fourth one or rush the Hell outta the fifth one.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Some more RPG games announced again....

No trial unfortunately on this one:
Just so you know there is a trial for that one, they mention it in the description down the bottom, haven't tried it yet though

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just so you know there is a trial for that one, they mention it in the description down the bottom, haven't tried it yet though
Ehmm it does??

I couldnt find the download on that link that was there though???
(some awesome screens though....)

btw, I saw this was just released, and it looks HAWT imo....

Hope this gets uploaded ASAP.... ^^

Edited:

Never mind, I think I found it.... :D
Btw, the hot screens where here, prolly is another game though??

(dont know if it has a download, hope it does... realy like this one alot... screens and such look great... the other dont look half as great from what I saw...)

Last edited:

Logical

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well well Soulles if you might've found the link you must share!!!! The moment i saw those screens i've resorted to finding a link ASAP lol.

Edit:

Also was i the only person dissapointed with the "Bitch Girl Asmodian" game?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well well Soulles if you might've found the link you must share!!!! The moment i saw those screens i've resorted to finding a link ASAP lol.

Edit:

Nope, I was kinda dissapointed with it too, I'm not sure what I was expecting but it wasn't that :/

Logical

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, thee screens lead it to be more than just literally a "SEX" Game... i was actually expecting somewhat of a story like alice quest. Though it seems the whole GOR genre is quickly starting to die out.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Eh, I somewhat prefer being able to prostitute the character to having the game be completely GOR dominated, though some games go a bit too crazy with it and make the heroine spread her legs for any guy that asks. I like the balance the second Scalegarden game was able to hit -- prostitution, sex scenes as part of the story, and GOR for the bosses that it made sense for. Too many games favor just one of them and end up being boring due to it; I really think variety is the key to making a good, popular hentai RPG.

Xenari

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Slave Quest 1.3

ww.mediafire.com/?21dl85782ics0a2

I'm still bit puzzled over how to catch the cat girl at the (first?) castle. I've spoken to every NPC, had every other available girl in my party and tried all of the options when she's at low health.

Have I missed some object or do you need a certain girl combination in the party?
You need to buy an item(cat nip?) from the next town to recruit cat girl

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I was not .- . that group's game are all something along that line.

If you have female character to use, usually there's a scene for losing the fight to every enemy.
You go around raping other female characters.

At some point oyu have the ability to make them actually pregnant (through more sex, or in one of the game, a magic power to instantly make her pregger belly)

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

image.jpg Dissapointed? I dont have any expectation on this circle. No game is ok there for me.

soulles

Reputation score

Edit:

Not found one.... sorry, wished I had.... it looked promising, they do have a Tifa game... (realy short game.. where you play with her breasts, is pretty good actualy... and the announced game also has a demo version on the site...)

That game, I havent played it yet, but all in all that studio never realy impressed me....

one that does however fall in my fave category: Yatsufusa No Kobeya..
(is an awesome artist imo... has only 2 RPG to date though.... does more of those doujin, story like games... shame... :()

susuku

Banned
Reputation score

[同人ソフト][120428] [WILD FLOWER] 奴隷アニメRPG~スレイヴクエスト~Ver1.3

Title:奴隷アニメRPG~スレイヴクエスト~
Brand:WILD FLOWER

Information

U can Download Here :

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A new RPG announced, due out in a couple of months:

Sadly, not much to look at. Not even a trial. Nice thong, though.

nemesis666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please need help in this game: RJ094178

What to do after the sex scene in third town where she strips on the
whit bench. I tried to go back to the castle but there's no one there.
Please Help!

(Sorry if my english is bad.)

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Please need help in this game: RJ094178

What to do after the sex scene in third town where she strips on the
whit bench. I tried to go back to the castle but there's no one there.
Please Help!

(Sorry if my english is bad.)
There's a bug there. You need to either find a save after this point (I think etigoya posted it earlier in this thread) or use SGedit to edit save and remove trigger for this event and replay it (worked for me)

soulles

Reputation score

There's a bug there. You need to either find a save after this point (I think etigoya posted it earlier in this thread) or use SGedit to edit save and remove trigger for this event and replay it (worked for me)
Ehmmm I never encountered any bugs.... I wouldnt even know what bug you are talking about.... the game worked fine for me....
(guess I had a later version???)

But yeah, Etigoya posted a Save file (wich contans also the entire CG I believe...)

nemesis666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok thank you. I'll try with sgedit.
but which trigger do i have to edit?

Last edited:

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

ok thank you. I'll try with sgedit.
but which trigger do i have to edit?
I cleared switches 104,105,106, 114. (don't know which one in particular). When you load game, you immediately get the scene on the bench, then you can go to castle. After that, I just returned the switches to the way they were (one of them was switched by the scene)

Status
Not open for further replies.