What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

For the new game on momota's site does anyone know how to get missions or even leave the city? I've talked to everyone in the city and could never leave.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What's the password needed to download the momota game?

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure if this was mentioned in this thread already or if any of you are having the same problem that I was having but it appears that DivX codecs conflict with rpgmaker for some reason so if your game freezes at certain points, try uninstalling DivX and see what happens.

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yo guys.Does anyone have a link for this RJ074107?
If i am not to request this game for whatever reason feel free to ignore this post.
I think it was loli, and so not allowed on this forum. PM me and I'll give you a link.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yo,guys.So i am replaying marione's game books now,because it was a while since i had a game that was so much fun to play,but there is something that i never got around to do in my first playtrough.Namely those monsters that are like harder to get or something.Those buta snitches that tell you about recruitable monsters in each world always tell you that beside those monsters that they told you about there is always one monster in each world that is hard to befriend and does not belong with the other ones mentioned before,so i wanted to ask if someone knows what are those monsters? I mean i know that for example monsters like dungeon bear,ninja swein or even princess buster are way harder to get than other monsters in first two worlds,but i always thought that there was a way to get the bee girl in the first world or samurai girl in the second world but i never got them no matter how much times i killed them.These are just examples as there are tons of other such monsters in other worlds which i would very much like to have but i do not know if there are any requirements for obtaining them.(like a certain outfit or item or something entierly else)

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yo,guys.So i am replaying marione's game books now,because it was a while since i had a game that was so much fun to play,but there is something that i never got around to do in my first playtrough.Namely those monsters that are like harder to get or something.Those buta snitches that tell you about recruitable monsters in each world always tell you that beside those monsters that they told you about there is always one monster in each world that is hard to befriend and does not belong with the other ones mentioned before,so i wanted to ask if someone knows what are those monsters? I mean i know that for example monsters like dungeon bear,ninja swein or even princess buster are way harder to get than other monsters in first two worlds,but i always thought that there was a way to get the bee girl in the first world or samurai girl in the second world but i never got them no matter how much times i killed them.These are just examples as there are tons of other such monsters in other worlds which i would very much like to have but i do not know if there are any requirements for obtaining them.(like a certain outfit or item or something entierly else)
I don't think he says that there are any additional monsters. Just that some monsters from his list are harder to befriend.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I don't think he says that there are any additional monsters. Just that some monsters from his list are harder to befriend.
Oh,thanks.As i said i was trying for god knows how long to get that bee girl but could not get her,so it left me stumped for a while.Well i had a feeling that it was like you said but i had to try it just the same.Anyway i finished the game just fine and it was a great fun.

Oh also the music in this game is awesome(really great old school retro style).Does anyone know if it's custom music or what? And is there any way to rip the CG's from the game?(i want to be able to see them out of the CG viewer)

Sorry if i am asking stupid questions.

kageoni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In marinonogamebooks, does anyone know how to beat the monkey girl in book 5? My main character is only level 13 and the only attack special did nothing. Help would be appreciated.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In marinonogamebooks, does anyone know how to beat the monkey girl in book 5? My main character is only level 13 and the only attack special did nothing. Help would be appreciated.
Yo,there was a trick to that boss but i can't remember how i beat her down.The possible requirements could be a certain outfit,a certain type of attack(some monsters are more vulnerable to certain attack types,so try to change your weapons),or you do not have a necessary key item(not a key but an item important to that stage).Anyway try searching around a stage some more and try entering and exiting the world a few times,to collect treasure a lot more,since you can get some really rare equipment from time to time(collecting it generates a certain sound so you will know if it is rare).That way i got that stupidly overpowered gun for Marion that has realy high critical rate,so killing bosses was easy since with ATK up spell+Critical she did around 120 damage to bosses(there is way better equipment later on,but that gun is great for worlds 3-5).

Edit:Wait,what?You were level 13 in world 5?You need to level up a lot more before taking up that boss.All of my characters were at least level 15 by the end of world 3(and i did not grind,since those stupid vampires were a pain in the neck,although 2 mass fire spells could incinerate a whole bunch of them in just one turn)

Last edited:

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh,thanks.As i said i was trying for god knows how long to get that bee girl but could not get her,so it left me stumped for a while.Well i had a feeling that it was like you said but i had to try it just the same.Anyway i finished the game just fine and it was a great fun.

Oh also the music in this game is awesome(really great old school retro style).Does anyone know if it's custom music or what? And is there any way to rip the CG's from the game?(i want to be able to see them out of the CG viewer)

Sorry if i am asking stupid questions.
The music credits are in the readme under the BGM section:

PANICPUMPKIN
panicpumpkin.omiki.com/index.html

PANSOUND
pansound.com

You can rip the CG with a program called RGSSAD

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There's a hot spring near the top of the mountain. Talk to the old monk bathing there and offer to capture the monkey girl and he'll teach you a special attack to beat her. You'll have to select and use it manually in combat.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There's a hot spring near the top of the mountain. Talk to the old monk bathing there and offer to capture the monkey girl and he'll teach you a special attack to beat her. You'll have to select and use it manually in combat.
Yeah that is it.I remember doing that event but i forgot afterwords what it did,so i went straight to the boss and tried all of my specials on her till' one worked.But that guy above should seriously level up more too(Kageoni of course).

Anyway thanks for the info on the music and CG's.It really did not occur to me to read the read me.Rep+ for help on the music Froggus(Is your username inspired by Chrono Trigger by any chance?).

Xfrawg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I downloaded TA translator( Translation Aggregator)... but it seems to not working.. I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. I thought you do same you do with argth but I guess not.

Last edited:

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I downloaded TA translator( Translation Aggregator)... but it seems to not working.. I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. I thought you do same you do with argth but I guess not.
You need to use AGTH (Anime Game Text Hooker) or ITH (Interactive Text Hooker) to capture the text out of the game, so that TA can translate it.

Google for the tools to find the hongfire threads/tutorial.

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score

according to the newest blog from the creator of , it seems like he has discovered some bugs, and need to do some further debugging. and if i understand correctly from mangled google translation, he'll release a new trial once he fixes these bugs and hopefully, the game soon after! can anyone who can read better moonrunes confirm this?

Last edited:

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

according to the newest blog from the creator of , it seems like he has discovered some bugs, and need to do some further debugging. and if i understand correctly from mangled google translation, he'll release a new trial once he fixes these bugs and hopefully, the game soon after! can anyone who can read better moonrunes confirm this?
Great, the demo was nice and this'll make the waiting for for the scalegarden-game easier.

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game was released two days ago. I haven't been able to purchase from from the japanese dlsite. Not accepting my CC, so I'll have to wait till the english release.

If anybody's kind enough to share the .jp version, I wouldn't mind. :D

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

usually if they refuse a credit card it means you have an international lock on it. if you call your bank or card provider they can unlock it for a certain time by request

Status
Not open for further replies.