What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Not possible. I've been able to make payments during the last days. And there are enough bucks on my account :D

Maybe I made a mistake when trying to purchase. If somebody could give me a step by step guide for the new dlsite purchase UI (i tried looking up guides but those were all outdated) I'll try to share it, or at least give it to someone who can share.

Edit: This is what I get when I try to enter my name: お名前は全角で入力してください。

Anybody can make sense of this? it accepts phone nr. and email but the name seems to be a problem

Last edited:

Xfrawg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got Translation Aggretator working, but it seems to be working, but its all broken up. Do you just have to decifer it, or can you fine tune it? how to tweak the translations program and such. Or do you just have to decifer the text? This is what it looks for me. I am using Translation Aggretator.

lacoka12

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can someone give a walkthrough? other worlds quest

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The author is now test-playing the game to find/fix bugs.

The trial will get updated after he finish with his initial testing.

Or at least that's my guess-fu

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I got Translation Aggretator working, but it seems to be working, but its all broken up. Do you just have to decifer it, or can you fine tune it? how to tweak the translations program and such. Or do you just have to decifer the text? This is what it looks for me. I am using Translation Aggretator.

If it's shitty english with bad grammar and gibberish words, than it should be about right.
Since it's a machin translation that's just the way it is.
Play for a while with that engrish translation and you should get used to it.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah that is it.I remember doing that event but i forgot afterwords what it did,so i went straight to the boss and tried all of my specials on her till' one worked.But that guy above should seriously level up more too(Kageoni of course).

Anyway thanks for the info on the music and CG's.It really did not occur to me to read the read me.Rep+ for help on the music Froggus(Is your username inspired by Chrono Trigger by any chance?).
Ah, good old Chrono Trigger. But my name mainly comes from my *cough* pet in Aion. :)

Not possible. I've been able to make payments during the last days. And there are enough bucks on my account :D

Maybe I made a mistake when trying to purchase. If somebody could give me a step by step guide for the new dlsite purchase UI (i tried looking up guides but those were all outdated) I'll try to share it, or at least give it to someone who can share.

Edit: This is what I get when I try to enter my name: お名前は全角で入力してください。

Anybody can make sense of this? it accepts phone nr. and email but the name seems to be a problem
The want you to enter the name in full-width characters. I'm not sure if they need katakana or if they are happy with full-width romaji like this:

John Doe

Xfrawg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If it's shitty english with bad grammar and gibberish words, than it should be about right.
Since it's a machin translation that's just the way it is.
Play for a while with that engrish translation and you should get used to it.
I see thanks, and do you know how to load a game into RPG maker ? the ones that are made from rpg makers?

Xfrawg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone see if my string is right for Agth... I have been useing it for all my games, now for this one it doesn't want to work:/

C:\Users\Kosmos\Desktop\agth\agth.exe C:\Users\Kosmos\Desktop\サキクエ\Game.exe

thestc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's out dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ098654.html
It's protected. You can hope it gets uploaded to DMM, but i think even they have a security program recently too. Good luck to those without credit cards.

Last edited:

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I see thanks, and do you know how to load a game into RPG maker ? the ones that are made from rpg makers?
Well, you need to install the specific japanese runtime package for the game.
For XP it's the XP RTP, for VX the VX RTP etc. (I don't have any links, someone else here might do.)

Aaaaaaand before that you need to turn your windows to japanese regional settings. You can do that by going into your system panel and go to Time, Language and Region options. Then chose region- and language-settings.
There should be a tab saying maintenance or smth. (My Windows isn't english so I'm not sure.) Then click on the first button which needs administrator rights. A window will pop up and you can change your regional settings to japanese.
That's it for Vista anyways. For XP I think you can just install some asian language support and have it done or smth. like that.

can someone see if my string is right for Agth... I have been useing it for all my games, now for this one it doesn't want to work:/

C:\Users\Kosmos\Desktop\agth\agth.exe C:\Users\Kosmos\Desktop\サキクエ\Game.exe
Try adding " /c /x3 /v " to your agth path. For you it should be:

Code:
C:\Users\Kosmos\Desktop\agth\agth.exe /c /x3 /v C:\Users\Kosmos\Desktop\サキクエ\Game.exe
I'm not really sure what exactly it does, but I think /x3 enables more hooks to your agth.
Also you need the /c for automatic copying to clipboard, which gets read by TA.
No idea about /v.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So the new Yatsufusa game just came out.... it reads (ACT) on the image...
But I am pretty sure its an RPG game....

Has a realy small trial you can download... (not sure what is in the trial yet..)

Hope it gets uploaded soon, realy love this Artist/Studio's Games!!

Also a few other RPGs got Announces and Released...

Released:

Announced:

Dont think I have seen anyone share these yet, if they where shared before, then sorry for double posting this...
WARNING - some of these might contain Loli (not sure myself...):rolleyes:

Last edited:

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's made in RPG Maker, yes, but I'm pretty sure it's one of those RoR action games that don't have any actual RPG battles.

thestc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As i mentioned in my post above the Yatsufusa game dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ098654.html is protected. Good luck trying to get someone to crack it even if someone is kind enough to upload it :(. Shame really his games were good.

e01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The translations are usually bad, but shouldn't be completely indecipherable. If you literally can't make sense of them, it could be that TA is getting duplicate symbols (e.g. something that should be read as "abcd" gets read as "aaabbbcccddd"). This will make the translations into total garbage. You can fix this when you launch a new text hooker. Select the "Add parameters" box, and enter the code /KSn, where n is the number of extra repeats (in the example above, n would be 2). If there's only one repeat (i.e. "abcd" becomes "aabbccdd", just use /KS.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

As i mentioned in my post above the Yatsufusa game dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ098654.html is protected. Good luck trying to get someone to crack it even if someone is kind enough to upload it :(. Shame really his games were good.
Oh it is protected, damn... realy shame, like you said, realy love his work....

@ Solarpants... wel it might be true what you said, but its made in RPG maker, so dont think I did wrong in posting it here.... :rolleyes:

seeing as this is the RPG maker Hentai Games tread...
(meaning if its made in RPG maker then it fits the 'description' or so I think..)

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

IIRC the encryption on this shouldn't work because the folder needs to be able to be edited to save. The moment someone buys it, decrypts it, and saves, it should be able to be zipped and uploaded online. Who knows though, it may be more sophisticated than that, but I thought the encryption only protected pictures, audio files, and certain games with external save folders.

Also, according to comments people are getting errors from the server when they try to use the DRM, so who knows, it's might even get removed if it becomes a hassle.

Last edited:

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Some developers also put on an extra layer of protection on their RPG Maker games, making the decrypt tool not work on them, I've run into a couple of them. Hopefully that's not the case for this one, as it does look pretty interesting.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Some developers also put on an extra layer of protection on their RPG Maker games, making the decrypt tool not work on them, I've run into a couple of them. Hopefully that's not the case for this one, as it does look pretty interesting.
that's different. That is protection of intellectual property, and is used to stop other developers from using materials that someone made.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's out dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ098654.html
It's protected. You can hope it gets uploaded to DMM, but i think even they have a security program recently too. Good luck to those without credit cards.
This guy really needs to work on his character designs, most of the time I've seen art improve, like Annie to Saki, Siren to that last Scalegarden game that slips my mind

This art the characters always look so... disproportionate? And especially chubby faced.

Status
Not open for further replies.