What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Anyone have a download of RE095271?

Also, can someone P.M. me a link for RJ099577?
Check here:

5th from the top is RJ99577.... also there is a torrent here:

Search the title and you should be able to find the torrent... ^^

the other one I cant realy help you with, I might have it someone on my PC, but I wil have to search, and my comp is a bit off a mess atm... so might take long to find it.... hope someone else can help you on that... :cool:

accel2000

Reputation score

Are there any recommendations for RPG h-games where you don't actually fight (or do a lot of it, at least)? I mean stuff like ゲームセンターのあのこ where you do more exploring then grinding.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Are there any recommendations for RPG h-games where you don't actually fight (or do a lot of it, at least)? I mean stuff like ゲームセンターのあのこ where you do more exploring then grinding.
Try It's more like short puzzle game, with GOR scene and no battle/grind at all.

Link http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=338611&postcount=2383 all link still live.

sev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there a walkthrough or something for RJ099208?

It keeps ending on the 6th day.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

All those downloads require premium, and I am strapped for money. Any other downloads?
ShareFlare, Turbobit, and FreakShare at that site doesn't require premium, only rapidgator and lumfile that use premium.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Someone help me find this please: RJ090880

Also, probably going to have jap characters so I need someone with Japanese unicode.

Off-Topic: Etigoya, where are you from and HOW do you know Japanese so good?

EDIT: Found it

Ok, I need someone to un-moonspeak it for me, Oiz you're available? *.*

NVM, got a file corrupted, please run virus check and reinstall the application FML.

Last edited:

aeris2236

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi on : コスプレお嬢様リナの売春物語 aka RADLUX someone knows the answers of the scientist to get the 2nd key card? abit hard without knowing japanese^^
ith wont work QQ

Rolfson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ShareFlare, Turbobit, and FreakShare at that site doesn't require premium, only rapidgator and lumfile that use premium.
Shareflare never has the file, there is no Turbobit for this one (and I've never been able to figure out that style anyway) and freakshare only has part 2 of the download.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I know that loli is prohibited in here but that time stop game is actually worth checking out. The loli parts so far that I have seen are optional and are not necessary for the progression of the game. I myself don't like it so I bypass it but the concept of the game is worth mentioning. The whole game is based around going by people unnoticed like running through woman's bath but its like an easier version of it because you can stop time if you get caught or if you want to go around them. You can also rape them when you stop time which will get rid of them after you move time forward (because they didn't like it). You are limited to 10 per stage and also you can't go through certain doors when time is stopped and you can only start the movement of time again at certain spots.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

was the game you just descripted shared yet? all the RJ(numbers here) are confusing me in this thread @_@

edit: just downloaded kings request. i judged by the picture thinkig i played as a female and it was a GOR type of game. started it up and saw i play a guy. any one know what kind of game this is? VR or harem? quite a few girls in the starting clip.

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know that loli is prohibited in here but that time stop game is actually worth checking out. The loli parts so far that I have seen are optional and are not necessary for the progression of the game. I myself don't like it so I bypass it but the concept of the game is worth mentioning. The whole game is based around going by people unnoticed like running through woman's bath but its like an easier version of it because you can stop time if you get caught or if you want to go around them. You can also rape them when you stop time which will get rid of them after you move time forward (because they didn't like it). You are limited to 10 per stage and also you can't go through certain doors when time is stopped and you can only start the movement of time again at certain spots.
Okay... so where do I find the key on the first map? >_>

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hi on : コスプレお嬢様リナの売春物語 aka RADLUX someone knows the answers of the scientist to get the 2nd key card? abit hard without knowing japanese^^
ith wont work QQ
RADLUX
1st choice
アルラウネ

緑の星
3倍
19回

BTW game is call RADLUX only...

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Someone help me find this please: RJ090880

Also, probably going to have jap characters so I need someone with Japanese unicode.

Off-Topic: Etigoya, where are you from and HOW do you know Japanese so good?

EDIT: Found it

Ok, I need someone to un-moonspeak it for me, Oiz you're available? *.*

NVM, got a file corrupted, please run virus check and reinstall the application FML.
Trying to download anyways, maybe your dl didn't finish right or smth.
Maybe I can at least get the filenames if you find a working one in the future, so you have them by then.
There's also a new RPG on hentai4daily, which has a loli cover, so I won't post it, just giving the hint.

It's called "The Stop Of The World" and seems to be related to "The Sleeping Beauty".

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Trying to download anyways, maybe your dl didn't finish right or smth.
Maybe I can at least get the filenames if you find a working one in the future, so you have them by then.
There's also a new RPG on hentai4daily, which has a loli cover, so I won't post it, just giving the hint.

It's called "The Stop Of The World" and seems to be related to "The Sleeping Beauty".
Personally not a fan of loli and flat chests.

But have you ever played KING'S REQUEST?

If not I'll upload a working version if I find one.

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Version you posted works for me, so need to do that just for me.
I didn't play it yet, even though it seems to be out quite a while.

I'm also not a fan of loli and flatchasted.
But there are some exceptions for flatchested women.
I think some tough characters or tomboys are fitting in with flat chests quite well, so it's okay for them to me.

Will Edit filemap of moonspeak files into this post:

BGM:

Code:
エッチシーン_BGM.mid 3,00KB
テーマ曲.mid 34,1KB
普段2_BGM.mid 2,05KB
普段_BGM.mid 11,5KB
Oh that's it...Thought there was more.
Have Fun.

Last edited:

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Starke, I really love your uploads and I have Kings Request, so I thought to tell you, somehow the error only occurs when you don't have the game on desktop, once you put it on desktop everything becomes playable (I have no idea why it works that way, but for me it does...)

So your copy might not be really "bugged"

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Starke, I really love your uploads and I have Kings Request, so I thought to tell you, somehow the error only occurs when you don't have the game on desktop, once you put it on desktop everything becomes playable (I have no idea why it works that way, but for me it does...)

So your copy might not be really "bugged"
Might have something to do with the folder name or something like that....
Sometimes if the folder name is to long or in to many folders it wil not find it for some reason.... or wel the information it needs from what I know...

I havent had issue with this game when I did have it I believe...
(not sure if I still have it anywhere though....)

Status
Not open for further replies.