What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

My impression is that when lawyers look at a forum and sees links to illegal content, they'll just assume the guys in charge support it because otherwise they would have removed the links. Even if it "doesn't make sense" it's an easy way to convince people that's the case.

Domain names as far as I know mean pretty much nothing now. Anyone can get a .org domain if they want.

Anyways are there any RM games that people want unpacked but aren't supported by existing tools (excluding dlsite's drm)? Been looking for some more ways groups are protecting their data.

The wolf rpgs are pretty much done except I can't figure out how the filenames correspond to the file entries so it's just a dump of data with no names.

blob27

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was just wondering if anyone had any news on Scalegarden's 4th game? (the creator of Seiren Harp/Hi no tetsu Buresu/Sangeki no Gear) It must be gathering steam now i would think xD but i know we have to be patient.

Any reply would be appreciated :) Thank you.

Last edited:

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

He hasn't updated his blog in over two months now. That is pretty regular for him, though. He announced this current game in October of last year, so hopefully it'll only be another month or so before until it's released.

Raveclaw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do you guys have any other bfrpg other than RJ098099 if you do, could you please give links? Sometimes just its RJ would help

Pinolo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi all!
Anyone have the version 2.2 of that game "RJ084606 HUSBAND"? Or a version up to 1.02?
(I've searched in google and for the dedicated thread, but no results)

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

And what is that country for current forum? .org is international domen.
UPD. Fuck, it's US.
Anyway, is there any prohibition for speaking about loli/gay/guro/terrorism/US government disapproving/etc?
Like without links but with something like RJ123456 as identificators?
And anyway there isn't any illegal content on this forum. It's on filehostings.

PS. Is there any hosting server in neutral waters? Then it can host anything without breaking any laws.

Read, then speak. Preferably somewhere that this would be considered on-topic.

To digress, new game that should be out in a day or two:

ecchirenkira

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi all!
Anyone have the version 2.2 of that game "RJ084606 HUSBAND"? Or a version up to 1.02?
(I've searched in google and for the dedicated thread, but no results)
whats new in ver 2.2, and where u confirm this version?

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

And what is that country for current forum? .org is international domen.
UPD. Fuck, it's US.
Anyway, is there any prohibition for speaking about loli/gay/guro/terrorism/US government disapproving/etc?
Like without links but with something like RJ123456 as identificators?
And anyway there isn't any illegal content on this forum. It's on filehostings.

PS. Is there any hosting server in neutral waters? Then it can host anything without breaking any laws.
Wow. Pretty sure the only thing we Americans look down upon is loli, since it touches the waters of pedophilia. I dont even think guro is "illegal" since I believe someone even hosts a site on American soil showing peoples heads blown off and etc.

Prohibition about US govt disapproving... rofl.

Wherever theres a server, there will always be laws. Even the Principality of Sealand has laws.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Read, then speak. Preferably somewhere that this would be considered on-topic.

To digress, new game that should be out in a day or two:
Ripped CG art :(

queenvamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can some1 give me the link to download the full game of The Lewd Quest of Breeding Soldier Sera for free:)

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

can some1 give me the link to download the full game of The Lewd Quest of Breeding Soldier Sera for free:)

7-Zip to unpack.

queenvamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

do i have to download 7 zip srry for askin but im use ti winrar and shit

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know this has already been posted but I figure it was over looked, plus fuck it, I like attention.

Technobrakes new game looks really good :

I was never a fan of his art style, or at least I thought I wasn't but then I actually played his other games. The first two (assassin and princess) weren't too great but the latest one with the white snake demon was actually very good! The art was pretty good but I felt it could do with improvements and this game really seems to have done just that! plus the trap gameplay is interesting.

Also another one where updates seem to have been over looked is from the creator of Dungeon Chronicle :

before we only saw what the characters look like, but this time he gives a glimpse of the game, seems to be sorta saki quest-ish which is never a bad thing, he says it'll be shorter and easier to get into than the last few games too, which is great cause while they were really good they were a real time sink at times.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know this has already been posted but I figure it was over looked, plus fuck it, I like attention.

Technobrakes new game looks really good :

I was never a fan of his art style, or at least I thought I wasn't but then I actually played his other games. The first two (assassin and princess) weren't too great but the latest one with the white snake demon was actually very good! The art was pretty good but I felt it could do with improvements and this game really seems to have done just that! plus the trap gameplay is interesting.

Also another one where updates seem to have been over looked is from the creator of Dungeon Chronicle :

before we only saw what the characters look like, but this time he gives a glimpse of the game, seems to be sorta saki quest-ish which is never a bad thing, he says it'll be shorter and easier to get into than the last few games too, which is great cause while they were really good they were a real time sink at times.

oooh, both of those look good.

on that note, does anyone have a link to his older game?

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

I see dragon quest.
Is the game even related to dragon quest?

Lol and is that Saber in the battle pic?
Exactly my point :(

(... Irrelevant stuff for the case ...)

I only have one thing to say about those news kind sir

(Huge fan of New Moon Label)

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Exactly my point :(

I only have one thing to say about those news kind sir

(Huge fan of New Moon Label)
Yeah me too! I wasn't pushed after playing Dungeon Chronicle the first time, the monster birthing kind confused me, though I loved the art. And while I liked the one with the knight it was kinda hard to get the H-events at times, plus I love games that have CG's that change with a corruption level which it seems this one might just have.

oooh, both of those look good.

on that note, does anyone have a link to his older game?

Actually yes, I just got it last night, unfortunately it's the 1.00 version and apparently the 1.05 version has new CG's however I'll upload 1.00 for you if you want. someone said hentai4daily had the new version but when I enter the RJ number in the search 2 posts come up, but the links lead to the same file in both :(

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I see dragon quest.

lol, i might have to get that game, just for the seiba

also, just got "life is paradise"

when i start it up (new game) you get like 10 diffrent options before you even name your character, could someone tell me what these do (i assume the last one before name is gender?) because i have a sneaking suspicion i just enabled m/m or turned all h-scenes off or something stupid.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I see dragon quest.

It's...actually, yes, sorta.

(I don't know that much Japanese, so some informations may be left out)
The game start with your character, the Orc general Gregori getting your ass kicked by Gilgamesh (Fate series) and Rose (Dragon Crisis)
Then the hero from earlier Dragon Quest (I think he's from 1) and Lelouch (Code Geass) shows up and Gilgamesh order them to go take over the Orc kingdom.
While they're talking, you disappear on them.

A year pass, human took over the whole orc kingdom and subjugate them.
Then you finally recover in an underground area.
After learning of what's the current situation, you decide to take your kingdom back, by attacking towns and raping every girls you run into.

The girls you rape include both what seem to be original characters (no name, like "village girl") and anime characters (In the trial, there's Zange and Nagi from Kannagi, Shana(she's a random encounter and damn she's strong, beat her and you get her kickass sword though), Azusa from K-On)

During the trial, you can get up to 2 more party member.
First is Foreman, found in the village south of your starting location, he's a fighter type and I think getting him is part of the story.
Second is Judith/Yudith (she seem to be anime character but I don't recall from which) a dark elf princess, who's a caster character (so far her skills include both healing and damage as well as status affliction) she's in this little valley east of the first town you can attack (with Zange in it)

lol, i might have to get that game, just for the seiba

also, just got "life is paradise"

when i start it up (new game) you get like 10 diffrent options before you even name your character, could someone tell me what these do (i assume the last one before name is gender?) because i have a sneaking suspicion i just enabled m/m or turned all h-scenes off or something stupid.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21168
We have a thread for that here.

Is yours version 1.6 by any chance? If so can you upload it? Looking at DLSite update the 1.6 add a few more things (including the option of having children)

Status
Not open for further replies.