What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

thestc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Another announcement of a new rpg.

After a rather slow month it looks like things starting to pick up again. Looks pretty good from the cover picture already.
Although the last game was kinda meh hopefully the creator has learned a thing or too and its slightly more enterataining.

Pinolo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

whats new in ver 2.2, and where u confirm this version?
I'm sorry, I can't find any changelog. :\ I suppose the autor add new contents to jump from 1.X to 2.X.
The last version is write on the dlsite page: 現在のバージョンは2.2です。 (According to google translator: The current version is 2.2.)
If you mean where I can confirm my version of the game (1.02), It's write on the file "Game.ini" (In the title of the window when you run the game) and the date of the files is 2011/11.

EDIT: I realize now that the "Game.ini" file of the link is without the version.:S The date of the files is the same however. At this point I don't know what's the version that I have.
If someone have the 2.2 or 2.X I'll accept It. If not, It isn't so important now.:p

Last edited:

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm sorry, I can't find any changelog. :\ I suppose the autor add new contents to jump from 1.X to 2.X.
The last version is write on the dlsite page: 現在のバージョンは2.2です。 (According to google translator: The current version is 2.2.)
If you mean where I can confirm my version of the game (1.02), It's write on the file "Game.ini" (In the title of the window when you run the game) and the date of the files is 2011/11.

EDIT: I realize now that the "Game.ini" file of the link is without the version.:S The date of the files is the same however. At this point I don't know what's the version that I have.
If someone have the 2.2 or 2.X I'll accept It. If not, It isn't so important now.:p

the latest version, just downloaded it again to be sure.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Yeah me too! I wasn't pushed after playing Dungeon Chronicle the first time, the monster birthing kind confused me, though I loved the art. And while I liked the one with the knight it was kinda hard to get the H-events at times, plus I love games that have CG's that change with a corruption level which it seems this one might just have.

Actually yes, I just got it last night, unfortunately it's the 1.00 version and apparently the 1.05 version has new CG's however I'll upload 1.00 for you if you want. someone said hentai4daily had the new version but when I enter the RJ number in the search 2 posts come up, but the links lead to the same file in both :(
Give Dungeon Chronicle a second try, I promise it is immense.

Also, found this and I found it funny even tho I'm pretty sure this isn't/won't be a full game:

Guy to the left is either Don Corneo or General Leo from FF6 (more likely). The big boobed chick is Cloudina xD

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, found this and I found it funny even tho I'm pretty sure this isn't/won't be a full game:

Guy to the left is either Don Corneo or General Leo from FF6 (more likely). The big boobed chick is Cloudina xD
OOh yeah no I tried it a second time (before any of the new content mind), I liked it alright, but I'm really excited for this new one, the art is always great in these games but the experimental gameplay was sometimes kinda off putting so a simple RPG will be nice.

Also that's fucking creepy AND hilarious, my brain is confused.

the latest version, just downloaded it again to be sure.
You're a gentleman, thank you for that :D

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That looks sexy, any info about this, link or whatever??

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

An interesting way to find it is to browse on pixiv.net in members sections named "bookmarks". Some artists have huge galleries of other members works.
For instance, artist ささきタツヤ has 7647 "bookmarks" on his personal account at the moment:

Another member-artist ヒスタミンC has 11502 "bookmarks:

and so on...

Of course, before doing it you should register (for free) on pixiv.net

Btw, pixiv.net galleries are more resourseful and impressive than any famous galleries in the West like deviantart.com:)
Okay, wel thanks for informing me, but I cant read japanese, so cant make heads nor tailes out of it... sorry....

Wil prolly try and register tomorrow if I can... a bit late here....
4:30 am.... ^^

ecchirenkira

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

there's 3 text file along with the installer, u can check ur ver in one of those text

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone find or yet?

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Here is the artist's page that made that. He appears to have already made one game.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's over a year old, actually, and is purely Dragon Quest.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah me too! I wasn't pushed after playing Dungeon Chronicle the first time, the monster birthing kind confused me, though I loved the art. And while I liked the one with the knight it was kinda hard to get the H-events at times, plus I love games that have CG's that change with a corruption level which it seems this one might just have.

Actually yes, I just got it last night, unfortunately it's the 1.00 version and apparently the 1.05 version has new CG's however I'll upload 1.00 for you if you want. someone said hentai4daily had the new version but when I enter the RJ number in the search 2 posts come up, but the links lead to the same file in both :(
Yo,Monkeyman.About RJ081295,the version 1.05 can't be found on net anywhere(i had trouble finding even the common v1.00 and that was like a year ago,and now even that is VERY hard to find).

Oh,and i am also a big fan of the new moon label circle.I can't wait for their new game.It seems like it will feature in battle rape like saki quest(and even the heroine looks a bit like Saki),but i find new moon labels artwork to be a bit better than amatsuchiya's(they are equally good,but i like one more than the other,so it's just a personal preference).

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's over a year old, actually, and is purely Dragon Quest.
huh, I don't remember that scene there... Well, maybe I'm getting old and my memory is bad :)

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Yo,Monkeyman.About RJ081295,the version 1.05 can't be found on net anywhere(i had trouble finding even the common v1.00 and that was like a year ago,and now even that is VERY hard to find).

Oh,and i am also a big fan of the new moon label circle.I can't wait for their new game.It seems like it will feature in battle rape like saki quest(and even the heroine looks a bit like Saki),but i find new moon labels artwork to be a bit better than amatsuchiya's(they are equally good,but i like one more than the other,so it's just a personal preference).
It's not just their artwork, they're really good with RPG maker.

They make new, inventive scripts, great at mapping, balancing, etc etc.

It's like, in a WHOLE, they're really good.

kcreate could also start working on a new game, loved Virgin Goddess Island.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's not just their artwork, they're really good with RPG maker.

They make new, inventive scripts, great at mapping, balancing, etc etc.

It's like, in a WHOLE, they're really good.

kcreate could also start working on a new game, loved Virgin Goddess Island.
Yeah,that too.Their games would be great even without H content,as they have really good gameplay,and the most important thing is that they are fun to play(I also really like their character design).

Oh,and kcreate had a great start with virgin island(so good that they even made a better game in that genre(the whole corruption thing),than Scale garden did,and they like invented those kind of H-RPG games.Also not to mention that kcreate is just one person.So Scale garden has a serious rival now.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Yeah,that too.Their games would be great even without H content,as they have really good gameplay,and the most important thing is that they are fun to play(I also really like their character design).

Oh,and kcreate had a great start with virgin island(so good that they even made a better game in that genre(the whole corruption thing),than Scale garden did,and they like invented those kind of H-RPG games.Also not to mention that kcreate is just one person.So Scale garden has a serious rival now.
I know Scale Garden is great in everyone's eyes but.

Kcreate and Moon to me are just, up there unrivaled, I just really love their creations, personal preference.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I know Scale Garden is great in everyone's eyes but.

Kcreate and Moon to me are just, up there unrivaled, I just really love their creations, personal preference.
Yeah,i share the same opinion.New moon label is easily my favourite circle so far,with second place being shared by kcreate and amatsuchiya(while Saki quest was a fail,their first two games were great as their system deviated enough from scale garden games formula to be way better than that).

Anyway,scale garden games are all too one and the same(i mean the last 2 heroines had the same body build,the same face,and the same personality,and that girl in the upcoming game does not seem all that different.This is just a personal opinion btw).Also,in their games the whole corruption thing was too linear and scripted to progress with game progress,which is really limited when compared to the freedom you've had in Virgin island and even Saki quest.Oh and their(Scale garden's) tendency to give heroines bigger and bigger breasts for each new game is really offputing.
Anyway,new moon label games are great because they have great character design,artwork,great events(both H and non H),and great gameplay,so that is what really makes them different from all the other circles.
Kcreate is an upstart circle with great first results(and a great first game right off the bat),so everyone expects great things from them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.