What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

No, you're not. It's just that we're less vocal than those who demand deformed, surgically altered breasts and delude themselves into thinking they in any way resemble "normal".
Really? You try to argue "normal" physique in a hentai game? You serious?

Anyway, personally I really like those big breasts. There are enough H games to satisfy every need and fetish, so maybe try to be a bit more tolerant of what other people enjoy, hm? You don't see me going around, yelling "OMG! All those flatchests piss me off! How can people like those without feeling like child molesters?".

Live and let live.

carrots

Reputation score

You can find the intact RJ098642 game from Anime-Sharing.com. It's in the first or second page Google result.
As previous poster said, that upload is dud because the file name is in mess.

b3rserk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please, put the link to the game Re: Anise (RE アニス). Just not on the update, but the game itself. I would be very grateful.
P.s. Sorry for my bad English :)

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well yes, I would prefer reasonably-proportioned characters in games I play.
Yeah, that's the point. YOU would prefer those. Others disagree. There is no reason to tell them that they like "deformed breasts" and "delude themselves". Try to work on that condescending attitude, because the last thing a forum such as this needs is judging people for their kinks and likes.

EDIT: I just noticed that you were not the original poster of those comments, so please ignore the last sentence as it is not directed at you personally.

Last edited:

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

Yeah, that's the point. YOU would prefer those. Others disagree. There is no reason to tell them that they like "deformed breasts" and "delude themselves". Try to work on that condescending attitude, because the last thing a forum such as this needs is judging people for their kinks and likes.
It's funny how this little tolerance speech never appears when someone's attacking a more flatchested char, or needlessly informing the planet that the game therefore isn't "right for them" (which wouldn't be a problem except those posts arrive in flocks), etc etc.

Some fetishes appear to be more equal than others. The big mystery is why the ones who like deformed characters (compared to actual human norms) consider themselves normal and everyone else to be deviant.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's funny how this little tolerance speech never appears when someone's attacking a more flatchested char, or needlessly informing the planet that the game therefore isn't "right for them" (which wouldn't be a problem except those posts arrive in flocks), etc etc.

Some fetishes appear to be more equal than others. The big mystery is why the ones who like deformed characters (compared to actual human norms) consider themselves normal and everyone else to be deviant.
Okay, I have personally never seen someone get called out for liking flatchested characters. As I said earlier, I don't like those, but I have NEVER attacked someone for enjoying them and I will never do this.

I answered your post because you were the only one resorting to attacks on people enjoying a bigger bust.

EDIT: In retrospect I can imagine attacks on people for liking smaller chests, so I concede that point to you. I would condemn those people the same way if I ever see them personally.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

EDIT: I just noticed that you were not the original poster of those comments, so please ignore the last sentence as it is not directed at you personally.
Are you serious? You don't like proportion?

Anyway, ingore Manty5, he's a troll, been on my ignore list foooooooreeeeeeeever.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are you serious? You don't like proportion?

Anyway, ingore Manty5, he's a troll, been on my ignore list foooooooreeeeeeeever.
What do you mean "You don't like proportion?"

Of course I like well proportioned women, but I also like big breasts on a small frame or even a big frame.

Rystel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't really have a preference over breast sizes, but in this game they seem... Strange?

I don't really know, they are not really a lot bigger than those of Virgin Quest's protagonist, and nobody was concerned with her breasts...

Thinking about it, probably the problem is not in the size, but on the proportion and the pose. The lower part of the body is poorly drawn (compared to the rest of the art, at least) and the battle pose is really unnatural...

Little experiment: I just cut away the lower half of the image and is waaaay better now :eek:. I hope that the author redraws this image in the final game...

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't really have a preference over breast sizes, but in this game they seem... Strange?

I don't really know, they are not really a lot bigger than those of Virgin Quest's protagonist, and nobody was concerned with her breasts...

Thinking about it, probably the problem is not in the size, but on the proportion and the pose. The lower part of the body is poorly drawn (compared to the rest of the art, at least) and the battle pose is really unnatural...

Little experiment: I just cut away the lower half of the image and is waaaay better now :eek:. I hope that the author redraws this image in the final game...

I think people are a little thrown because she has rather short arms/legs and that makes her look chubby(?). The protagonist of Virgin Island is long-limbed and her big breasts feel less out of place because of this.

At least that is my view of the "issue". The author seems to be experimenting with different types of females (longer hair on every game, at least slightly different body types, etc.) and I really have to applaud him for that.

Rystel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think people are a little thrown because she has rather short arms/legs and that makes her look chubby(?). The protagonist of Virgin Island is long-limbed and her big breasts feel less out of place because of this.

At least that is my view of the "issue". The author seems to be experimenting with different types of females (longer hair on every game, at least slightly different body types, etc.) and I really have to applaud him for that.
Experimenting is always good! Though I can't say that this is working as intended...
I have to agree though, the issue is in the rest of the body, not in the breast, though I think the problem is with the smallish torso, not the arms/legs. In the battle stance, at least.
Weel, ok, even arms and legs are not that good in the battle stance... Really, the battle stance is poorly done by the author's standards, big boobs or not...

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Experimenting is always good! Though I can't say that this is working as intended...
I have to agree though, the issue is in the rest of the body, not in the breast, though I think the problem is with the smallish torso, not the arms/legs. In the battle stance, at least.
Weel, ok, even arms and legs are not that good in the battle stance... Really, the battle stance is poorly done by the author's standards, big boobs or not...
Agreed, the battle stance is not up to his usually high standards, though it isn't a dealbreaker by any means. I still like his style a lot. This new heroine looks pretty great to me and I am not saying this because of the big breasts (though I certainly don't mind :p ).

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

IMO I think each iteration of heroine that scalegarden goes through is an improvement. It might also be his skill in drawing has improved.

Also on the topic of breast size, if you see his first game, they were humongous and then he shrank them probably because they looked weird and then with each game they grew bigger again. He's probably trying to find the right size or something.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Those are some big American teetees compared to his previous works, but I believe he said he wanted to do this during the production or something.

They're huge, but thankfully not too huge for my tastes. Not as disgusting as inma no hime's cover breasts

That disgusting (imo) cover will be seared into my memory forever.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Those are some big American teetees compared to his previous works, but I believe he said he wanted to do this during the production or something.

They're huge, but thankfully not too huge for my tastes. Not as disgusting as inma no hime's cover breasts

That disgusting (imo) cover will be seared into my memory forever.
Yeah frankly after seeing that most other ones I considered too big aren't too bad now, so I guess I'm thankful for that?

I guess seeing as everyone is giving their 2 cents on it I will too. To be honest ScaleGarden games aren't my thing. I LOVE the art but the gameplay has always just bored the pants off me. These images, as always, look fantastic but I just can't get excited about the game. As for her boobs, they're not MONSTEROUS huge, and it's not too off putting, it's still reasonably with in the realm of hentai-reality

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you're playing a VX game and 4 saves isn't enough, and it uses the default save/load system, add this script to the project to increase the number of saves.

Code:
module Savegames
  Max_Saves = 30
end

class Window_SaveFile < Window_Base

def initialize(file_index, filename)
    super(0, 56 + file_index % Savegames::Max_Saves * 90, 544, 90)
    @file_index = file_index
    @filename = filename
    load_gamedata
    refresh
    @selected = false
  end
end

class Scene_File

def start  
    super
    @file_max = Savegames::Max_Saves
    create_menu_background
    @help_window = Window_Help.new
    create_savefile_windows
    if @saving
      @index = $game_temp.last_file_index
      @help_window.set_text(Vocab::SaveMessage)
    else
      @index = self.latest_file_index
      @help_window.set_text(Vocab::LoadMessage)
    end
    @savefile_windows[@index].selected = true
    @page_file_max = ((416 - @help_window.height) / 90).truncate
    for i in 0...@file_max
      window = @savefile_windows[i]
      if @index > @page_file_max - 1
        if @index < @file_max - @page_file_max - 1
          @top_row = @index
          window.y -= @index * window.height
        elsif @index >= @file_max - @page_file_max
          @top_row = @file_max - @page_file_max
          window.y -= (@file_max - @page_file_max) * window.height
        else
          @top_row = @index
          window.y -= @index * window.height
        end
      end
      window.visible = (window.y >= @help_window.height and
      window.y < @help_window.height + @page_file_max * window.height)
    end
  end

def create_savefile_windows
    @top_row = 0
    @savefile_windows = []
    for i in 0...@file_max
      @savefile_windows.push(Window_SaveFile.new(i, make_filename(i)))
    end
  end

def cursor_down(wrap)
    if @index < @file_max - 1 or wrap
      @index = (@index + 1) % @file_max
      for i in 0...@file_max
        if @index == 0
          @top_row = 0
          window.y = @help_window.height + i % @file_max * window.height
        elsif @index - @top_row > @page_file_max - 1
          window.y -= window.height
        end
      end
      if @index - @top_row > @page_file_max - 1
        @top_row += 1
      end
    end
  end

def cursor_up(wrap)
    if @index > 0 or wrap
      @index = (@index - 1 + @file_max) % @file_max
      for i in 0...@file_max
        if @index == @file_max - 1
          @top_row = @file_max - @page_file_max
          window.y = @help_window.height + i % @file_max * window.height
          window.y -= (@file_max - @page_file_max) * window.height
        elsif @index - @top_row < 0
          window.y += window.height
        end
      end
      if @index - @top_row < 0
        @top_row -= 1
      end
    end
  end
end

chronation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah frankly after seeing that most other ones I considered too big aren't too bad now, so I guess I'm thankful for that?

I guess seeing as everyone is giving their 2 cents on it I will too. To be honest ScaleGarden games aren't my thing. I LOVE the art but the gameplay has always just bored the pants off me. These images, as always, look fantastic but I just can't get excited about the game. As for her boobs, they're not MONSTEROUS huge, and it's not too off putting, it's still reasonably with in the realm of hentai-reality
If we're talking about game preferences, there are three scenes in scale garden games that epitomize what I like in them.
In Hi to Tetsu no Buresu, you can have the heroine walk around without underwear; if she bends over to look at the fruit in front of the molester/merchant, there's this set of text which describe him sticking his finger in her.
In Sankegi no Gear, that prisoner makes her remove her underwear while she goes searches for gold with two other men; the two men find out she isn't wearing any and while in the caves make her hold the gold with her skirt and stand in front of them while the two men look for the gold on the ground (all of this while pretending they don't know she isn't wearing any).
Earlier in Sankegi no Gear, she goes without her undershirt look for something with a few other guards. A guard points her out to something in a bush, she bends over to look and everyone pretends she's wearing an undershirt. The guy reaches for something in the bushes and "accidentally" grabs her nipple (I think, the translation isn't very good). Later on there are similar scenes where if she isn't wearing an undershirt and bends over they comment on it (in one, she asks where a guy sitting is looking at while smiling to no response).

In general, most gameplay is throwaway for me (unless it's too grindy in which case I'm less likely to get through it). I mostly enjoy the interactivity with exhibitionism (preferably where removing clothes is optional, making it seemed like she chose to remove clothes) and things like that. Things like battlefuck or game over rape tend to bore me, except in a few games I can't remember.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

I guess we settled in an agreement that are boobs are huge bit yet, right on the spot, but any bigger would be too much.

We also agreed that the lower part of the body is too thin, needs more hips, more ass, little bit thicker legs..

And that it will get in the way of her fighting xD

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I guess we settled in an agreement that are boobs are huge bit yet, right on the spot, but any bigger would be too much.

We also agreed that the lower part of the body is too thin, needs more hips, more ass, little bit thicker legs..

And that it will get in the way of her fighting xD

She must become one with the boobs to reach the pinnacle of her combat ability... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.