What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Her breasts look glorious. I really hope there's a lot of paizuri events in the game. I don't think there was a single one in the last game.

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I used to think the same, then I played them throughly, and realized I was an idiot for not playing it earlier, an idiot because the game actually was quite up to my taste, might not do the same for you in that case you wouldn't be an idiot like I was, but if you DO play it, and get the same revelation as me my friend, you would just be... Missing out.
I did play all his games as a matter of fact, just to see if I have some sort of enlightenment and begin to see why people like this series.

Still a negative lol

I did however, pick up Dungeon Chronicles again after dropping it once. Glad I did because it fits my tastes :)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow, just WOW!

The new update on the scgarden game is epic, I agree about the legs and, in some way, about the breasts on the standing position, but goddamn, this author is bursting up the scales on perfection.

Also I have to say, this might the only author I've seen drawing the enemy chars this much detailed (in other words, the goblin he draw is just epic)

I srsly can't wait for this game now x.x

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

I did play all his games as a matter of fact, just to see if I have some sort of enlightenment and begin to see why people like this series.

Still a negative lol

I did however, pick up Dungeon Chronicles again after dropping it once. Glad I did because it fits my tastes :)
I hate to say I told you so.. LOL WHO AM I FUCKING KIDDING...

I told you so xD

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Naedoko Dungeon Chronicle was a very good game that went mostly unnoticed because it looked like every other generic RPGMaker H-game. It's rare to see a game with good gameplay, good hentai, and a passable story.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In RE: Anise, does anyone know a way to increase my defense so I don't die in 2 hits from every enemy? I tried the wiki but couldn't find a way on there.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

In RE: Anise, does anyone know a way to increase my defense so I don't die in 2 hits from every enemy? I tried the wiki but couldn't find a way on there.

Use SG edit make ur defence 99999 now their hits are piss like 1-100 or maybe if u want to do it fairly lower your H stats because Higher H stats makes ur defense weaker the lower the better

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I hate to say I told you so.. LOL WHO AM I FUCKING KIDDING...

I told you so xD
Good sir, I'll refrain from virtually kicking your ass... this time XD

And yeah Dungeon chronicles is a very good game. I guess a lot of people were turned off by the cute art.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I really like the design of the new character for the new ScaleGarden game. I'm already thinking what the different phases of undressing her will be lol. Probably buttons first or maybe the strings on the skirt. I can't wait until he finishes it. I have to agree though the art of the new pictures, something seems off like something seems to not match.

Celerityx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's not a trap.

You can use RPGmakerAce to create a new game.exe and let it to cover the origianl exe.

Don't mind the protect~:eek:
I meant the chick has a dick bro

am i the only one that thinks the protagonists breasts are way too big in the scgarden game?

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Could someone post me the correct audio files for this?

hurtman

Lurker
Reputation score

Same please need a file map for RJ098642
It 's cant be played coz of corrupted file name.

Btw, anyone know how do replace those file name all togther instead changing it 1 by1?

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Same please need a file map for RJ098642
It 's cant be played coz of corrupted file name.

Btw, anyone know how do replace those file name all togther instead changing it 1 by1?
download trial from dlsite and copy the files, worked for me

kiseki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From another thread:

Ugh... whatever retard uploaded this has a system that doesn't support Shift-JIS, and they corrupted all the filenames in the central directory of the zip file when they added their shitty advertisement to it.

Thankfully all the individual file headers are in tact, but standard extraction software doesn't use those.

Run this program on the zip file and it'll rebuild the central directory based on the individual headers, thus fixing all the filenames.

Then extract under Japanese locale.
So assuming file headers are intact or whatever, it's possible to fix corrupted file names (as in dots appearing in names instead of characters or whatever).

Kontage

Reputation score

You can find the intact RJ098642 game from Anime-Sharing.com. It's in the first or second page Google result.

teakmkm

Banned
Reputation score

You can find the intact RJ098642 game from Anime-Sharing.com. It's in the first or second page Google result.
Your Game :)
Title:淫魔の女王
Brand:開発室

What is this ? :D

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

I meant the chick has a dick bro

am i the only one that thinks the protagonists breasts are way too big in the scgarden game?
No, you're not. It's just that we're less vocal than those who demand deformed, surgically altered breasts and delude themselves into thinking they in any way resemble "normal".

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Up to around a H-cup I'm of the belief that bigger is always better!
Oh my god,they're just too big...a little more of this and she'll be able to fly by injecting some hot air in them...well that beats teleport as means of transportation anytime...

Uhh,lame joke aside i think that Scalegarden just outdid themselves but in the wrong way.I mean i like big breasts as much as any guy around,but this is just ridicuolus(that's what i think at least).

Celerityx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh my god,they're just too big...a little more of this and she'll be able to fly by injecting some hot air in them...well that beats teleport as means of transportation anytime...

Uhh,lame joke aside i think that Scalegarden just outdid themselves but in the wrong way.I mean i like big breasts as much as any guy around,but this is just ridicuolus(that's what i think at least).
Yeah just cant take her seriously as a warrior
feels more like a hentai game and less like a game with hentai

i have no idea why that bothers me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.