What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

hahaha mistix thats an insane release i wonder if it was a mistake or do really mean to release that month. haha
I'm afraid it's more or so the true release date, if you haven't noticed, there's a lot of work done just for the slime (epic in every way) event, several images to create a gif image for the event (each event is according to the pieces of clothing the girls have, meaning there's at least 3 different events for each enemy) and then there's loads of details from each image to the next in the gif image order, so that you have a continuous flawless motion of the event (like a movie sprite/file if you wish)...

Further more I'm not even discussing the many enemies the game will have, nor the many levels, nor the riddles/puzzles and the author might even consider having more than one enemy catch you at the same time for even more epic awesomely fun with the girls (omfg I'm drooling here...).

So this is how I see it:

1. The release date is more or so the one on DLSite, which enrages me, because I've seen the demo and now I have to suffer a waiting of almost 16 months (omg...). I really suggest you don't watch it or share the pain with me lol..;
2. The release date is true, but the author will take even more time due to unforseen consequences (happens a but load of times, just take Virgin Island as an example). This would enrage me even more added to the reason above;
3. The author planned so much and detailed content for his game, with schedules and stuff, so he calculated that release date. However, such as many game developments and blogs I've followed, where the authors were working on their games and then after 2 months of no news/updates, they bring the most killing blow to the audience, stating they're having RL problems (such as no employment, no money to keep up, family issues and so on...) and so they have to stop... and drop the project, thus crushing the dreams of many players. AND I SERIOUSLY HOPE THIS IS NOT THE REASON! This reason is like 100 times worst than the 2 above.

And now after this (and first comment on true events of life and somewhat), I crawl back into the wilderness, defeated...

Vanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To all the Bf Game Fans here, maybe you dont now the Game 淫魔ハンター ジン (English: Hunter Jin), but it is one of the best and interestings Bf-Games i have ever played, you will need Agth to play this Game, because the Passwords for every Level are in Moonspeak and thrust me when you like Bf Games then you will love this one :)

Pw is bflover

I know it is an Old Game but, maybe someone dont have played it, like i havent played MSR2 :p

Isanami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

MSR3 demo : mediafire.com/?w8d77cjxx8aovcz

I am blocked here (the limit of the demo I think)
nsa30.casimages.com/img/2012/08/29/120829122335261900.jpg

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

to late to read your post mistix already played the demo and yes so much time to wait T_T! dammit why so unfair!

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

new RPG, it seems a good game and decent CG

prostitution included, two heroines if I'm not mistaken. Looks interesting, hope it appears soon :)

TarlCabot

Reputation score

RJ096225 is updated to ver1.05. Was anyone able to download the patches (tienlung.fuyu.gs/nibarera/)?
For me, it cuts off after 50-90MB (the biggest one is 1.02 -> 1.03 with 156MB), and I already downloaded ~3GB worth of data to no avail :eek:
Perhaps another one has more luck than me ;)

eilistraee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

RJ080686 ゆきゆきてモンスター軍~レイプ革命~ プレミアム版
this game has updated to Ver1.21 two months ago,but i can't find this version.
who can give me a help?

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm afraid it's more or so the true release date, if you haven't noticed, there's a lot of work done just for the slime (epic in every way) event, several images to create a gif image for the event (each event is according to the pieces of clothing the girls have, meaning there's at least 3 different events for each enemy) and then there's loads of details from each image to the next in the gif image order, so that you have a continuous flawless motion of the event (like a movie sprite/file if you wish)...

Further more I'm not even discussing the many enemies the game will have, nor the many levels, nor the riddles/puzzles and the author might even consider having more than one enemy catch you at the same time for even more epic awesomely fun with the girls (omfg I'm drooling here...).

So this is how I see it:

1. The release date is more or so the one on DLSite, which enrages me, because I've seen the demo and now I have to suffer a waiting of almost 16 months (omg...). I really suggest you don't watch it or share the pain with me lol..;
2. The release date is true, but the author will take even more time due to unforseen consequences (happens a but load of times, just take Virgin Island as an example). This would enrage me even more added to the reason above;
3. The author planned so much and detailed content for his game, with schedules and stuff, so he calculated that release date. However, such as many game developments and blogs I've followed, where the authors were working on their games and then after 2 months of no news/updates, they bring the most killing blow to the audience, stating they're having RL problems (such as no employment, no money to keep up, family issues and so on...) and so they have to stop... and drop the project, thus crushing the dreams of many players. AND I SERIOUSLY HOPE THIS IS NOT THE REASON! This reason is like 100 times worst than the 2 above.

And now after this (and first comment on true events of life and somewhat), I crawl back into the wilderness, defeated...
Any tips on this game, I got beat by the slime 3 times, got game over... cant got he other way it seems... so any tips or anything would be appreciated...

The game looks awesome though... definitely looking forward to this game, but damn, this wil take a long time before it wil be released... hope its worth the wait.... :rolleyes:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Any tips on this game, I got beat by the slime 3 times, got game over... cant got he other way it seems... so any tips or anything would be appreciated...

The game looks awesome though... definitely looking forward to this game, but damn, this wil take a long time before it wil be released... hope its worth the wait.... :rolleyes:
It's quite easy, you go around the boxes until you're behind the slime, get the key and go to the door. Click the door once to open it with the key (the key is used and therefor gone from inventory), click the door again to open it and go to next area.

Later on you'll have to be smart on the choices you make, because the keys are limited and the doors are in numbers.

Note: The slimes won't move until they see you, so use your brain ^^
Another note: There's no point in playing the demo really, unless you wanna see the whole 1st stage, after you finish the stage it's demo end and you get nothing new, soooo... meh.

And now I'm requesting (well kinda...) for some games (that is if anyone has them and may share them...):

<b><strong>I've spoilered the links, because there might be 1 or 2 that are loli. If they are loli, let me know and I'll remove the link(s).</strong></b> Also those that are considered loli and can't be shared here, here's me hoping that someone will PM me a download link lol

Last edited:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I did have an older version :p
might have uploaded the wrong copy if i did use this also included the cheater version of the first map though i recommend only using the level or item
mediafire.com/?3i8vk4e4v1a1h53

Regarding MSR3 I am stuck again. I'm after the part you fight the guy with the beard for the third time (the one where the tiles are moving and you try to avoid falling off, in the room with the blue goo girl, the girl with the man connected too her, and the mermaid looking women, there's also a red chest) I managed to beat him and walked around, I found a few scenes with the guys in the prison getting raped. I walked everywhere, Pretty sure I checked everything, There is a gate where the honey bee girl is that I can't pass. That is the only area I can't get to and it seems I need to get there. Is this where the game ends for now?
I don't remember where key D is it was a pain to find too

here is a save with the key but I don't know what events I triggered so I don't know if you guys will miss anything
mediafire.com/?99b5acmerzb7lww

Last edited:

soulles

Reputation score

prostitution included, two heroines if I'm not mistaken. Looks interesting, hope it appears soon :)
Any tips on where to go and what to do, cause wel I cant get out of the village where the blue haired girl is, after I got the scene where she gives you a blowjob, I cant leave the village, talked to everyone mutliple times, bought weapons and items.... still cant leave....

Thanks in advance if you got any idea how to leave... ;)

RJ096225 is updated to ver1.05. Was anyone able to download the patches (tienlung.fuyu.gs/nibarera/)?
For me, it cuts off after 50-90MB (the biggest one is 1.02 -> 1.03 with 156MB), and I already downloaded ~3GB worth of data to no avail :eek:
Perhaps another one has more luck than me ;)
Also would like to know how to patch the game, before I mess things up??

Last edited:

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

All this tripping down memory lane brought back to me the good old days when you actually had to scavenge for rpgmaker games in ip fortified moonspeaking boards...

Now it's all easy and readily accessible...

Btw, gonna drop this here for people interested in passion beats.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

LOL 200 mb wow.
I just checked my version and it says "ver 8" but it was only 120 MB.
yeah ver 9 and 10 really expanded about ng+

All this tripping down memory lane brought back to me the good old days when you actually had to scavenge for rpgmaker games in ip fortified moonspeaking boards...

you mean I don't have to do that anymore? :eek:

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Btw, gonna drop this here for people interested in passion beats.

For people that haven't seen/played Passion Beats before:

Passion Beats! 1 = complete
Passion Beats! 2 = incomplete
Passion Beats! 3 = (what do you think, since 2 ain't done yet?) incomplete
Passion Magic = incomplete
Passion Beats Crossover = incomplete
Ragnarok Wars = incomplete
Twilight Heart = incomplete
Twilight Break = incomplete
Re: Passion Beats = incomplete
Alicematic Phantasm = starting (no game only concept)

So as you can see the author actually started many games and has many concepts, just never had the time to be put into games.

So far I have Passion Beats! 1, Passion Magic, Twilight Heart, Ragnarok Wars, and RE: Passion Beats. But other than passion Beats! 1, everything else is incomplete so expect bugs, crashes or some games only give you 1 minute of game before crash.

OMG! You found a download link for a game that was out today!? :eek:

Pastebin??? Linked to jav-new.net?? DAMMIT!!!! :mad:

Shit's fake, bro, better get back to Googlin' links again :(

soulles

Reputation score

For people that haven't seen/played Passion Beats before:
Passion Beats! 1 = complete
Passion Beats! 2 = incomplete
Passion Beats! 3 = (what do you think, since 2 ain't done yet?) incomplete
Passion Magic = incomplete
Passion Beats Crossover = incomplete
Ragnarok Wars = incomplete
Twilight Heart = incomplete
Twilight Break = incomplete
Re: Passion Beats = incomplete
Alicematic Phantasm = starting (no game only concept)

So as you can see the author actually started many games and has many concepts, just never had the time to be put into games.

So far I have Passion Beats! 1, Passion Magic, Twilight Heart, Ragnarok Wars, and RE: Passion Beats. But other than passion Beats! 1, everything else is incomplete so expect bugs, crashes or some games only give you 1 minute of game before crash.

OMG! You found a download link for a game that was out today!? :eek:

Pastebin??? Linked to jav-new.net?? DAMMIT!!!! :mad:

Shit's fake, bro, better get back to Googlin' links again :(
Where can you find the downloads exactly on that site, cause its a bit difficult to find them.... (was checking some of those, and mostly saw images... (some link to Anise I think... but other then that not sure, dont think I saw a download..)

Edited:

Think I saw the download for Passion Beats!
(2 mediafire links??)

Last edited:

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where can you find the downloads exactly on that site, cause its a bit difficult to find them.... (was checking some of those, and mostly saw images... (some link to Anise I think... but other then that not sure, dont think I saw a download..)

Edited:

(2 mediafire links??)
It's just a BBS look for the links they should be easy to spot.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

mediafire.com/?sqxqn5qix6o8nte

more bf

真魔(bf game based off shin megami tensei)
MS(bf game based off metal max/metal saga)
Xmas(short bf rogue spinoff)
Reverse(short bf rogue spinoff)
くノ一(ninja themed bf game)

pass lazybf

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Edited:

(2 mediafire links??)
Um, it says part 1 and part 2. As long as it works I guess, if it doesn't I have one that I can share.

Passion Magic is the 2nd most complete one you would find, though he is currently only working on it as online text version (which is just about the same as no update for anyone that does not understand chinese traditional or simplified)

On another note, how do I make a spoiler tag?

EDIT: Oh, yeah, and I thought it fun to mention that the author for Passion Beats! and RE: Anise inter-use some characters, here's the topic that talks about it

Last edited:

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

He's not the only one. It seems a few of the people in that community have cameos and the like between games. Tina, a game from another author, is about a dark skinned girl who gets transported to Anise's world somehow. In that game, the spot where Anise will meet the black haired girl from Passion Beats Tina meets her sister/alter ego/the girl who uses normal swords and has bigger boobies.

Hell, in the original version of Anise (the current version is called re:Anise), the Slave Island quest featured Nanako from Violated Heroine. Good luck finding the last version of the original game, though. I don't think one exists anymore.

EDIT: Also, the RPGMaker version of Passion Magic was cancelled, due to a hard drive failure? On that note, however, Anise was someone you could use as a partner in that game.

soulles

Reputation score

Um, it says part 1 and part 2. As long as it works I guess, if it doesn't I have one that I can share.

Passion Magic is the 2nd most complete one you would find, though he is currently only working on it as online text version (which is just about the same as no update for anyone that does not understand chinese traditional or simplified)

On another note, how do I make a spoiler tag?

EDIT: Oh, yeah, and I thought it fun to mention that the author for Passion Beats! and RE: Anise inter-use some characters, here's the topic that talks about it

okay, wich Passion Magic are you talking about, on that site there are a few with that name, and so far cant find a DL link for a game.... (guess I am blind though??)

for the spoiler use the text
(text you want in the spoiler)[./spoiler] without the . ofcourse... ^^

Okay, found some links, not sure if its the right one though??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.