What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

I don't remember where key D is it was a pain to find too

here is a save with the key but I don't know what events I triggered so I don't know if you guys will miss anything
mediafire.com/?99b5acmerzb7lww
Thank you for the save, I'll use that as a last resort since I now know that the key is somewhere. Time to literally check every pixel in the game.

mediafire.com/?sqxqn5qix6o8nte

more bf

真魔(bf game based off shin megami tensei)
MS(bf game based off metal max/metal saga)
Xmas(short bf rogue spinoff)
Reverse(short bf rogue spinoff)
くノ一(ninja themed bf game)

pass lazybf
The more bf games, the better :D

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

okay, wich Passion Magic are you talking about, on that site there are a few with that name, and so far cant find a DL link for a game.... (guess I am blind though??)

for the spoiler use the text
(text you want in the spoiler)[./spoiler] without the . ofcourse... ^^

Okay, found some links, not sure if its the right one though??
As far as the author says, it should be, but the weird thing is if you look at his files, the more recent ones has lower numbers (for example the 2nd most recent was PM101011 and the 3rd most recent being PM101117) always confuses me as to which one is the most recent when he does that...

but back on topic, yes that should be the most recent file of Passion Magic

The author has a high amount of fetish for girl on girl action, there is really not much sex in the game compared to Re:Anise, which is a mainly straight game. Although there are tentacles, because everyone loves tentacles!(?)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

h ttp://hotfile.com/dl/93229639/56b0c...00101.rar.html
ok nice fake game have no text XD
h ttp://puu.sh/109kw/a46816e586660cc5a35d1aea351ec108

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone figure out how to get past the forest maze in MSR3? I swear I'm going to lose it if I need to have a specific monstergirl in my group or something, lol. :eek:

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

h ttp://hotfile.com/dl/93229639/56b0c...00101.rar.html
ok nice fake game have no text XD
h ttp://puu.sh/109kw/a46816e586660cc5a35d1aea351ec108
You need to have Chinese Simplified or Chinese Traditional to see the text, since ALL games made by the author is in chinese.

Attachments

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

You need to have Chinese Simplified or Chinese Traditional to see the text, since ALL games made by the author is in chinese.
Looks good for a 3DCG art game. I stopped playing those not to lose interest in Harem/Despair Labyrinth/Elysium even tho the latest I lost faith in further releases which saddens me because I love succubus :\

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that is because I now have the system on Japanese and instaled all written records, it did not work XD still useable?
ok
that is, in plain language like Japanese put the system on Chineses and rtp?
I find it great because of the other typeset with the chance to build one because one must not then plague XD

Last edited:

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone figure out how to get past the forest maze in MSR3? I swear I'm going to lose it if I need to have a specific monstergirl in my group or something, lol. :eek:
I'm not even at that part yet, I wish MSR3 didn't have that monster girl addition, being able to make and fuse them makes it alot more confusing. :(

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Being able to fuse them is what makes it interesting lol

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

What is this MSR2 and MSR3 everyone is talking about?

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

that is because I now have the system on Japanese and instaled all written records, it did not work XD still useable?
ok
that is, in plain language like Japanese put the system on Chineses and rtp?
I find it great because of the other typeset with the chance to build one because one must not then plague XD
I extracted with 7-zip which preserved the characters more than WinRar, I also have the system on Japanese but I have Chinese Traditional-New Phonetic for the typing, also a Japanese one.

Sorry I didn't Clarify, usually ANY problem with not being able to see text in a game is resolved when you put in the appropriate Keyboard. So you just need to add a new chinese keyboard and everything should work fine.

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What is this MSR2 and MSR3 everyone is talking about?
I posted msr1 and 2 a page or 2 ago and msr3 was posted by lazydude a page or 2 ago.

and now I'm also stuck at the maze.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I posted msr1 and 2 a page or 2 ago and msr3 was posted by lazydude a page or 2 ago.

and now I'm also stuck at the maze.
there a town at the end of the maze though their isn't much there yet since it's not finished yet and no you do not any monsters to get through it

because you got that far i'll assume you've done the mirror world and fought "monsterman"(can't think of his name atm) at the settlement/outpost to the right of town

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

there a town at the end of the maze though their isn't much there yet since it's not finished yet and no you do not any monsters to get through it

because you got that far i'll assume you've done the mirror world and fought "monsterman"(can't think of his name atm) at the settlement/outpost to the right of town
I must of missed that, where is it at? I know three towns, the one where you start at, the 1 guarded by a vampire girl, and the one that the guard is guarding to the maze area.

smithu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a question about this game RJ096225 えれめんつ! (Element)
Anyone know the password for the tower? I think this is the last part of this game but I have no clue at all.thx

Rakxaras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have a question about this game RJ096225 えれめんつ! (Element)
Anyone know the password for the tower? I think this is the last part of this game but I have no clue at all.thx
Go page 211 of this post, etigoya posted how to do that part and pasword

smithu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a lot Rakxaras, that really help

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Probably been posted by now, but ScaleGarden posted an update for his fourth game.

Seems to have done a couple of the combat CGs google translate says they're a standard combat pose and a defense pose("Hit" or "Dodge" might be a better term)
He also apparently is aiming to have her movements and etc be graceful and elegant, it seems.
[/googletranslate]

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Probably been posted by now, but ScaleGarden posted an update for his fourth game.

Seems to have done a couple of the combat CGs google translate says they're a standard combat pose and a defense pose("Hit" or "Dodge" might be a better term)
He also apparently is aiming to have her movements and etc be graceful and elegant, it seems.
[/googletranslate]
Yep that update was quite discussed for a few days, I just hope that game comes out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.