Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

it's a different castle.
the one with no shops in it. the only shop there is the inn
Could you please tell me the location of that castle you're talking about on the overworld? I cannot find that castle!

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

For the people stuck at after pyramid - once you go back to queen in dessert castle go check the well on1st floor thats the way for next town

delfine14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

stuck in dragon slave LOL
anyone knows what to do in the town near the docks? stuck there

Cailveh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For the people stuck at after pyramid - once you go back to queen in dessert castle go check the well on1st floor thats the way for next town
Did you get the cloth within the school swimsuit and the red bikini armor?
Stucked after this city, also, talked to the old man, and then to a guard, old man again (larger speech), but then nothing else ;x

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i am also stuck at the docks help plz and yes i got the cloth - is a loli costume given by the king with the 3 girls once you do his 2 requests that i did them without know XD 1st request give you child panties and 2nd the loli cloth - btw after old man large speech you can enter tower in north and at the top there is a scene with the red bikini armor on

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Well about Dragon Slave, I'm stuck too lol...
I've reached the 1st castle city, talked to everyone and then I head out, since there was nothing else I could do. I've checked the rest of the island I'm on and there's nothing I can do.
There's a cave to the west of the city (which I believe to be a bandit's lair), but once I reach the door, I just can't get through.
There's a snowy area to north-west of the cave, where there's a house there with a frozen lady. Nothing I can do there either.
Finally, there's a cave to the north on the snowy area, just another place I can't through...
Soooooooo..... what the hell I'm suppose to do?
I'm 99% sure I have to do something on the city before I can progress (probably something related to changing clothes and speak to every npc....... but srsly that's a pain in the ass mostly cause you can't skip dialog...)

Edit* Nvm, apparently after visiting that house to the north-west of the cave, you're able to enter the cave to the north of the city.

Last edited:

delfine14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well about Dragon Slave, I'm stuck too lol...
I've reached the 1st castle city, talked to everyone and then I head out, since there was nothing else I could do. I've checked the rest of the island I'm on and there's nothing I can do.
There's a cave to the west of the city (which I believe to be a bandit's lair), but once I reach the door, I just can't get through.
There's a snowy area to north-west of the cave, where there's a house there with a frozen lady. Nothing I can do there either.
Finally, there's a cave to the north on the snowy area, just another place I can't through...
Soooooooo..... what the hell I'm suppose to do?
I'm 99% sure I have to do something on the city before I can progress (probably something related to changing clothes and speak to every npc....... but srsly that's a pain in the ass mostly cause you can't skip dialog...)
i think you also need to read the paper near the frozen lady.. i just didn't know what i did. i just talked to everyone and clicked on shiny objects XD

mikshe

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Exit the castle, go left then down.

Then when you see the building next to the desert, go right and among a bunch of trees in the bottom right corner there will be one that's bigger than the rest (looks fatter and lighter shade of green)

Go in.
Dont see any building or desert... could you upload pic or something please?

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

There is a piece of software called "Poke". It's like cheat engine, but seems to work smoother in my opinion. I haven't tried it with RPG Maker games though.
Poke is TEEEEEEEERRIBLE. Specially since it forces you to do math while CE does it for you.

It's like comparing Photoshop+GIMP combined to Paintbrush.

But people always associate hacking to a bad thing, you never raised the HP of every monster in FF7 by 500% (Ruby weapon is damn near unbeteable) or fixed the MDEF bug.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

ok i dont know what triggered but - once reached harbor went back to cave that was closed with wooden door - opened and talked with everyone - then one of them appear in the city at east of cave and seem you request or ask something - after doing many things and talked with most npcs in all cities i went back to cave and was the 3 npcs again there talked with the same one that was at the city and give you an item with a ? < after than i did talked with npcs again but when reached the mayor of harbor town seems another speech but not large- talked with everyone at the city and not much change i went to first city by teleport and for some reason there is a ship near it and you can get over it o.o so i dont know what triggered but seems anythign of what i mentioned triggered more haha sorry thati cant explan better

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok... I'm stuck again. After releasing the switch on the ice cave, thus releasing the man and the lady, I went back to their house and talked to both. He gave me an item, which I don't know what it's for. I've already talked to everyone again and nothing... I've went back to the very beggining and nothing.
Anyone?

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok... I'm stuck again. After releasing the switch on the ice cave, thus releasing the man and the lady, I went back to their house and talked to both. He gave me an item, which I don't know what it's for. I've already talked to everyone again and nothing... I've went back to the very beggining and nothing.
Anyone?
Check the broken bridge, and check the gap of the broken bridge, Lilia will use ice magic to create a bridge.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Check the broken bridge, and check the gap of the broken bridge, Lilia will use ice magic to create a bridge.
... no comments xD

I went there check every damn spot, but it was before I released the couple x.x

delfine14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok i dont know what triggered but - once reached harbor went back to cave that was closed with wooden door - opened and talked with everyone - then one of them appear in the city at east of cave and seem you request or ask something - after doing many things and talked with most npcs in all cities i went back to cave and was the 3 npcs again there talked with the same one that was at the city and give you an item with a ? < after than i did talked with npcs again but when reached the mayor of harbor town seems another speech but not large- talked with everyone at the city and not much change i went to first city by teleport and for some reason there is a ship near it and you can get over it o.o so i dont know what triggered but seems anythign of what i mentioned triggered more haha sorry thati cant explan better
never thought of checking that cave again finally got a move on thanks for the hint :D now i can explore using that ship

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

ok i gained access to the nude kingdom? dunno haha you can enter only in nude - queen there give you a mission probably to go undercover or you sold as slave i dont know - in the end you gain access to the small town at south west that as protected by guards- there you are stuck with a unequip underwear - once you advance to te cave and go back to inform - seems you get asked something and already seems to have permission to go outside of the isle but you cannot unequip the underwear yet - so you cannot change clothes or equip weapons- after that ive talked everyone and dont know what to do now nothings advanes for me- aside you gain access to 2 new places - 1 between the harbor and the tower there was a forest you couldnt enter - now you can and is a troll small village - nothng happen there - 2nd on the tower in the island south east you can eenter- there are 2 chests dunno what they have so far or what they do, and you cannot advance in castle since to open the path need to down a lever that is behind a jail so you need a key there. i am stuck right now at that - gone to every npc and even re do dungeons and nothing i wonder if i need to do something?

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

a has escape from the , now it after that
the slave is described to be a
"average" size girl wear some jacket and shorts
pink hair like the hairstyle of Hatsune Miku
has maybe H Cup breast size
wears different variations of "disguises"
gets into a lot of foreplay with others
and is traveling the world
Rep+. Thank you for your sharing and elegant manner of its offering:D

buzh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wolf RPG H-code
/HB*0@46BA03 /C /KF64:16
Alternative H-code: /HBN*0@46B902
or /x3 /kf /ks2 /c

User for AGTH, and there tool for easy create shortcut with AGHT, just place in same folder with AGTH

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.