What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Just google the file, download it and put it in game folder. In my experience, this works 100% time when it comes to those "RGSS" files.

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Great and thanks a lot to you guys and I wondering how many RPG Maker exactly out there?

esteon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Great and thanks a lot to you guys and I wondering how many RPG Maker exactly out there?
umm you can find RPG Maker Stuff Download and check on this

or on this (sometime japanese RPG need this version)

:D

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

That I know of, at least 5:

RPG Maker 2000
RPG Maker XP
RPG Maker VX
RPG Maker VX Ace
RPG Wolf

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^
You forgot RPG 2003.
Also AFAIK Wolf doesn't require any sort of RTP.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

^
You forgot RPG 2003.
Also AFAIK Wolf doesn't require any sort of RTP.
Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me. There's only 2 games built on RPG Maker 2003 that I know of, very old and unfinished, don't know why there's almost no games on that engine.

Edit* Hey guys. There was a game with RPG elements, thought it's a game where you have to avoid being caught or it's ROL, in development. I talked about it long time ago, this game was scheduled to be release on December 2013 and I even made a comment about this release date and all. I just can't remember the RJ ID of the game nor I can find my post lol...
Do you guys remember this game?

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you very much for
RJ104245
RJ104848 :)

Puttana

Reputation score

RJ104245 is very nice game. Thanks for uploading!:)

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This looks good

Phantasy89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me. There's only 2 games built on RPG Maker 2003 that I know of, very old and unfinished, don't know why there's almost no games on that engine.

Edit* Hey guys. There was a game with RPG elements, thought it's a game where you have to avoid being caught or it's ROL, in development. I talked about it long time ago, this game was scheduled to be release on December 2013 and I even made a comment about this release date and all. I just can't remember the RJ ID of the game nor I can find my post lol...
Do you guys remember this game?
The Circle group is Scalar

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Arms Devicer went golden yesterday, so it should be released tonight or tomorrow.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have MoonLit Whiches yet and wish to upload? would be very much appreciated, sorry if you already have and i haven't seen it yet, my internet just wont let me open many links as of late, same with all of the Japanese DLsite links, however, i can open the English site. For whatever reason the url's keep popping up with this in them: ��E�� no idea how to fix it either lol.

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I found this game in hotfile

but since I has poor connection,the download just went between 0-29 Kbytes. Can anyone upload it in MediaFire?

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I found this game in hotfile

but since I has poor connection,the download just went between 0-29 Kbytes. Can anyone upload it in MediaFire?
Is this even rpg maker?

comradered

Reputation score

I was checking out the CG scenes of Moonlit Witches on exhentai, and I saw some pictures of the main character actually growing to love the ROL. You know, the whole please-fuck-me-more face. Is there any way to get those? I tried brewing the aphrodisiac, but nothing's changed.

Attachments

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Monkeyman you did AN AMAZING job with Saki Quest, given how "fast" the pace of the Virgin Island translation has gone, can you fully translate it PLEASEEEEE *.*

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Monkeyman you did AN AMAZING job with Saki Quest, given how "fast" the pace of the Virgin Island translation has gone, can you fully translate it PLEASEEEEE *.*
Haha thanks, Well I'm currently working on PF and PF0.

I'm semi reluctant to do Virgin Island, simply because..well..it's fucking huge and SQ nearly drove me nuts. I more than likely will do it when I finish PF0 cause while I wanna do Arms Devicer too, I want to play the shit out of it first so I don't spoil anything.

So, basically, I gotta work myself up for it, but it's not a no :p

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Where the hell did this come from?

pengy99

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Where the hell did this come from?

lol I like the tags that translate to "fuck" and "cum". I couldn't help but go "oh really, a H game has those in it?" /surpriseface

Status
Not open for further replies.