What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Haha thanks, Well I'm currently working on PF and PF0.

I'm semi reluctant to do Virgin Island, simply because..well..it's fucking huge and SQ nearly drove me nuts. I more than likely will do it when I finish PF0 cause while I wanna do Arms Devicer too, I want to play the shit out of it first so I don't spoil anything.

So, basically, I gotta work myself up for it, but it's not a no :p
You wouldn't happen to know if anyone has translated this: , do you? i notice it in your download list, i'm a pretty big fan of the circle, i loved Dungeon Chronicle and i cant wait for their next game, i cant believe nobody has tried to translate this yet (i'm not asking you to translate it though.)

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You wouldn't happen to know if anyone has translated this: , do you? i notice it in your download list, i'm a pretty big fan of the circle, i loved Dungeon Chronicle and i cant wait for their next game, i cant believe nobody has tried to translate this yet (i'm not asking you to translate it though.)
I don't think anyone has no, I remembered loving the art but not the gameplay though. I know, however, I might consider it, I have a LOT of spare time :L

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well i'm not going to ask you to do anything that you don't want to do, anything you translate i'll probably end up playing, i enjoy HRPGs alot, but most of the fun it taken out of it when i cant understand the story, i didn't have alot of fun with Saki Quest until i played your translated version of it.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well i'm not going to ask you to do anything that you don't want to do, anything you translate i'll probably end up playing, i enjoy HRPGs alot, but most of the fun it taken out of it when i cant understand the story, i didn't have alot of fun with Saki Quest until i played your translated version of it.
It's funny, only when translating do you realise how little story there is in some games. Theres 851 events in SQ, only 17 of those are story related :p

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

On the other hand, you have to watch out for games with choices. Even if those choices don't significantly alter the story, they often lead to different scenes, and of course you have to translate every possibility. So even games that seemed like they were really short to play can end up having a lot of text that you just didn't see in one play-through.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On the other hand, you have to watch out for games with choices. Even if those choices don't significantly alter the story, they often lead to different scenes, and of course you have to translate every possibility. So even games that seemed like they were really short to play can end up having a lot of text that you just didn't see in one play-through.
Oh yeah true, but in SQ none of the choices effected story. At all. In anyway :L
The only thing that lewdness effected was the scenes you could do outside of the story and failing the dungeons (among one or two others things)

VoHiYo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If anyone can read Chinese , there a translated virgin island RJ086550 ver1.23 in simplified Chinese. Not sure if it is 100% full translated , only tested to see whether the fonts show up correctly , works fine.

shmjtty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

TSRPG question: is there some kind of trick or special item needed for the boss of the 17th floor? I can defeat the mobs on the floor fairly easily, but the two bosses are destroying me in one or two turns every time, and I'm barely doing any damage. My party's in the mid 40s level-wise.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

TSRPG question: is there some kind of trick or special item needed for the boss of the 17th floor? I can defeat the mobs on the floor fairly easily, but the two bosses are destroying me in one or two turns every time, and I'm barely doing any damage. My party's in the mid 40s level-wise.
Most mage weapons inflict statuses which disable the enemies, including bosses. Also a good idea to learn poison spell, since it deals about 10% max hp per turn, and works for most bosses including final boss. Also, the spell shop should sell a passive skill which allows you double attacks for the sacrifice of 54% physical attack damage or so, which is useful with mage weapons that paralyze or cause instant death.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

About RJ101384 全ての雌は僕の種付け性処理肉壷

Could someone tell me what to do after plant girl quest ?
This is the text of next quest : 妖精は西の島の塔の上にいるという話だよ。

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

About RJ101384 全ての雌は僕の種付け性処理肉壷

Could someone tell me what to do after plant girl quest ?
This is the text of next quest : 妖精は西の島の塔の上にいるという話だよ。
Uhh, just head west of the island and locate a tower, head to to top to find a fairy/spirit then talk to it.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A Full save file of .

busa-guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Monkeyman.
again much respect for the amazing job you've done with the translation of
saki quest, i agree it makes the game so much more enjoyable when you know whats going on.

sorry to jump on the band wagon but if you are considering doing translations
of other games i'd like to throw these two into the arena.

RJ090136 ghost house buster???
and it's sequal RJ096515 ghost town sweeper

I enjoyed both these games so much and an english translation would improve
them ten fold, it was hard to progress not knowing what all the items do.
also HRPG's with animation are fairly rare.

well anyway just my opinion, even if you never do another translation
you are still a top man for what you've done
thanks again.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

dlsite(dot)com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ106553.html

mediafire(dot)com/?uz7s9vi9c7t27av
Does someone know how you get the bandits to do more to you then a blow-job or tit-job? Or how you can get them to damage your clothes like it shows on the second preview image in dlsite?

Saan0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New RPG game was announced today

looks like its gonna be :O No trial tho, same, because it looks to be on hell of a game

Status
Not open for further replies.