What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Have you had any troubles with Dlsite, KeiranD? Since you're downloading, I'm going to assume you're buying it?

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Have you had any troubles with Dlsite, KeiranD? Since you're downloading, I'm going to assume you're buying it?
yep, buying, no, no troubles at all. Well, it was a bit troublesome to register when dlsite asked me to write my name in japanese

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Alright, that makes me feel better then. I'll still keep an eye on my account, but I'll likely buy and share more stuff in the near future depending on demand.

Edit:

And I assume you're going to share that game once you get it? I'd like to take it for a go. ;)

Last edited:

Rrazz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is probably a really, really noob question. But what's the best way to buy from DLsite? I set up my Visa card for it. But when I tried to buy Arms Deciver it kept giving me an error saying that I had to check my card/try again later.

I tried the other option but it was looking for a card reader, which my computer sadly doesn't have :/ I guess there's a better option but I couldn't figure it out >.< lol...

yoyomo80

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You have nothing to worry, dlsite is a known company managed by SONY itself.
Even if they are managed by SONY, anyone remember the PSN crisis a year or two back? I certainly do, not to say SONY hasn't gotten their shit together since then, but its still food for thought.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Alright, that makes me feel better then. I'll still keep an eye on my account, but I'll likely buy and share more stuff in the near future depending on demand.

Edit:

And I assume you're going to share that game once you get it? I'd like to take it for a go. ;)
well, yeah, I'll upload it... sometime :D Nah, I'm joking, uploading it right now, but my upload sucks so don't expect it too soon

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright, for now, hear is my torrent for .

If you guys want me to upload to mediafire, I'll do that later.

Tyvm good sir/lady lol

+rep

Cailveh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Cool, I been playing harlem maze and it really sucked me in can't wait to play the full game.
Full game? I thought it was sequel... in fact, i haven't play the first to the end, but that would be a good excuse to do so ;x
I guess it's gonna be a chance to play the real deal, then \o/

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Wait, what? That can't be true. There's no mention of any kind of conjuncture with SONY.
Gee I wonder why xD

And regarding the PSN, there are ALWAYS bad apples, you can't be 100% sure of who you hire, remember that bank worker that stole 5 dollars for 1 million accounts in 1 month and then run away?

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This is probably a really, really noob question. But what's the best way to buy from DLsite? I set up my Visa card for it. But when I tried to buy Arms Deciver it kept giving me an error saying that I had to check my card/try again later.

I tried the other option but it was looking for a card reader, which my computer sadly doesn't have :/ I guess there's a better option but I couldn't figure it out >.< lol...
You're either inputting your card incorrectly, or dlsite doesn't recognize your bank/company. Make sure it's at least backed by Visa/MasterCard, and constitutes a legit line of credit. Not sure pure debit cards work. Federal Credit Unions at least are recognized by dlsite.

Celerityx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

man ive stored up 200gb of unplayed H-Games

I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying

were that i had more than one penis =/

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying tears I am crying
I swear that I read this same shit on Reddit today. Is this some sort of meme?

Celerityx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I swear that I read this same shit on Reddit today. Is this some sort of meme?
no idea
i think its from the bulletstorm cod parody

worth a watch or 3:40 onwards for the line

its forever etched in my memory =P
man bullestorm was a great game

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Going a bit off-topic here, does anyone know what is about?

Etigoya probably knows :p

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Going a bit off-topic here, does anyone know what is about?

Etigoya probably knows :p
hmmm, maybe this... if u buy game in dlsite, u has right to bet and roll item, u can bet 1 or any item as u can, but all bet to 1 item little easy get

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone got ?

It's loli so I know it won't be shared here. However, anyone that has it, may you please send a PM with a dl link?

*Edit Hey guys remember ?

Well the author is making another game, probably a sequal :D

According to the author's latest post, he mentions he's going to get it on with the production? I'm not sure if this is right.

Last edited:

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone got ?

It's loli so I know it won't be shared here. However, anyone that has it, may you please send a PM with a dl link?

According to the author's latest post, he mentions he's going to get it on with the production? I'm not sure if this is right.
I loved that game :D Puzzles are always more fun than hardcore grinding

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone got ?

From what i see, that game first mentioned is not loli as it has no loli tag on it and they have boobs. I am a lolicon and it doesnt tickle my intrest but do send me a pm if you have it =p

WsE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got his game?

Looked around. Only been able to find fake links or damaged archives when extracting. Looks interesting, so i'm a bit sad I can't find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.