What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

i am in the same boat as Hentar this looks interesting but low on funds did some calculations though and i found away to buy/manage it with my current funds ill buy it and have it upload here in next hr or so. got it from the dlsite downloading it now once it done downloading should have it uploaded to media fire in 30 mins to 1hr.
if i can i'll be sure to plus rep you when you post the link :)

Kadario

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This shit again? For the umpteenth time, as long as it's not tagged loli, it's not
loli. Seem arbitrary? That's because a cartoon character's age is also arbitrary.

Here's loli in Japanese again for those of us that just can't seem to get it to stick:

ロリ
lo - li​

Not to be confused with lolita, as was the case a few pages again.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Well then I'll repost it~ it seems like a short game

Uploaded

Rapidgator

FreakShare

BitShare

Turbobit

note not my links~ (only know the uplaoded link works, it has 2 other games with it)

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

This shit again? For the umpteenth time, as long as it's not tagged loli, it's not
loli. Seem arbitrary? That's because a cartoon character's age is also arbitrary.
Thanks for the infusion of common sense. Is there going to be some exceedingly rare exceptions to that general rule? Yes. But you should assume that the tagger's intent is correct unless you have some specific reason to object... and some idiot who only likes truck-size tits saying "Well I kinda feel like maybe it approaches some border that belongs in my personal hangups drawer and imma feel icky because where is the forklifts holding teh titties up huhhh?" is not a good enough reason.

Nothing personal, but before I'd trust the first in line to opine, I'd trust the actual frigging author.

Last edited:

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Here's loli in Japanese again for those of us that just can't seem to get it to stick:

ロリ
lo - li​

Not to be confused with lolita, as was the case a few pages again.
We should make this more visible. Like, putting it in a signature or something.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

I doubt writing it in flaming, two-story tall letters would help. How much you wanna bet half the people objecting have chrome or another autotranslator? The problem isn't reading, it's comprehension... or more specifically, a simple not giving a #%&! because it's not a game you personally want.

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i feel stupid asking this already but does someone now what to do in this game:

i keep getting a game over in the classroom with the worm like things

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i feel stupid asking this already but does someone now what to do in this game:

i keep getting a game over in the classroom with the worm like things
before heading to the room check the shelf in the top right corner in the doctors room or whatever it called should get you an item then examine the statue in that room after the text you should get an option top choice if i remember right kill them all with an explosion.
forgot to mention this one has lots of puzzle i have figured out 3 stuck on the fourth basically you ether need an item for them or to do things in a correct order from what i have seen so far failing to have said item or correct order get you the H scene and a game over.

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Edit: I am now currently stuck at the swimming pool after the cafeteria

Also, Answers to Puzzles before

1st One - Occult Club Room - Get an item in top right area of nurses before activating the statue. For GO take the bottom answer after grabbing the item. For continuation take the top choice.

2nd One - Starting Classroom - Go to the classroom that you started. There should be two desks barely apart, one of them is glowing, do not pick up that item unless you want GO. If you want to continue, pick up an item from a desk 1 across to the left of the glowing one. It should be a book.

3rd Room - Announcement Room - Enter and check everywhere before using the Microphone. For GO take top choice and then use anyone of the next choices. For continuation, take the middle choice and then top choice.

4th Room - Kitchen Prep Room - Currently Stuck here. Will edit once an answer has been provided or I figure it out. Edit: After much trial and error I have figured this one out. In the spoiler is listed the choices and paths and what happens.
Top Top Fridge - Fail
Top Top Trash - Fail
Top Bottom Fridge - Fail
Top Bottom Trash - Fail
Bottom Top Fridge - Fail
Bottom Top Trash - Fail
Bottom Bottom Fridge - Fail
Bottom Bottom Trash - Pass

5th Area - Swimming Pool -
The pool are is easy, there's 8 squares where you can interact adjacent to the pool, ignore the corner squares leaving you with 4 squares (N, S, W, E)

The order is this: N => S => W => E

Last edited:

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know what hook I could use on Chiitrans/AGTH for ? It's a Wolf RPG.

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Edit: I am now currently stuck at the swimming pool after the cafeteria

Also, Answers to Puzzles before

1st One - Occult Club Room - Get an item in top right area of nurses before activating the statue. For GO take the bottom answer after grabbing the item. For continuation take the top choice.

2nd One - Starting Classroom - Go to the classroom that you started. There should be two desks barely apart, one of them is glowing, do not pick up that item unless you want GO. If you want to continue, pick up an item from a desk 1 across to the left of the glowing one. It should be a book.

3rd Room - Announcement Room - Enter and check everywhere before using the Microphone. For GO take top choice and then use anyone of the next choices. For continuation, take the middle choice and then top choice.

4th Room - Kitchen Prep Room - Currently Stuck here. Will edit once an answer has been provided or I figure it out. Edit: After much trial and error I have figured this one out. In the spoiler is listed the choices and paths and what happens.
Top Top Fridge - Fail
Top Top Trash - Fail
Top Bottom Fridge - Fail
Top Bottom Trash - Fail
Bottom Top Fridge - Fail
Bottom Top Trash - Fail

5th Area - Swimming Pool - No clue as to what to do here besides jumping in the pool to be molested.
i am stuck at the 5th area - swimming pool as well hoping someone figures that one out tried for about an hr using different combinations all failed, no clue as to what do any help on solving that one would be appreciated.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

i am stuck at the 5th area - swimming pool as well hoping someone figures that one out tried for about an hr using different combinations all failed, no clue as to what do any help on solving that one would be appreciated.
The pool are is easy, there's 8 squares where you can interact adjacent to the pool, ignore the corner squares leaving you with 4 squares (N, S, W, E)

Edit* Ok I'm srsly stuck on the library. I have no idea what the combination is.

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Same stuck at the library. I believe its color coded to the rainbow the first 5 colours but i'm uncertain if that is correct going to be testing it.

Edit: Nope. Not that I think.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Same stuck at the library. I believe its color coded to the rainbow the first 5 colours but i'm uncertain if that is correct going to be testing it.

Edit: Nope. Not that I think.
Hold on I think I got a lead xD

Edit* I got it! Dayum, I'm getting good at japanese. There's a hint on the map sketch of the library that indicates that you have to choose the books from the shelves in the correct color order from top to bottom: Red => Peach => Yellow => Green

So it's simple, on the 1st row get the books from all the 3 red shelves, on the 2nd row take the books from the 2 peach shelves and so on...

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Guide of Sorts

Rooms 1 to 5
1st One - Second Floor - Occult Club Room - Get an item in top right area of nurses before activating the statue. For GO take the bottom answer after grabbing the item. For continuation take the top choice.

2nd One - Second Floor - Starting Classroom - Go to the classroom that you started. There should be two desks barely apart, one of them is glowing, do not pick up that item unless you want GO. If you want to continue, pick up an item from a desk 1 across to the left of the glowing one. It should be a book.

3rd Room - Second Floor - Announcement Room - Enter and check everywhere before using the Microphone. For GO take top choice and then use anyone of the next choices. For continuation, take the middle choice and then top choice.

4th Room - First Floor - Kitchen Prep Room - Currently Stuck here. Will edit once an answer has been provided or I figure it out. Edit: After much trial and error I have figured this one out. In the spoiler is listed the choices and paths and what happens.
Top Top Fridge - Fail
Top Top Trash - Fail
Top Bottom Fridge - Fail
Top Bottom Trash - Fail
Bottom Top Fridge - Fail
Bottom Top Trash - Fail

5th Area - First Floor - Where you think the exit for the school is - Swimming Pool -

Room 6 - Third Floor - Library -
I got it! Dayum, I'm getting good at japanese. There's a hint on the map sketch of the library that indicates that you have to choose the books from the shelves in the correct color order from top to bottom: Red => Peach => Yellow => Green

So it's simple, on the 1st row get the books from all the 3 red shelves, on the 2nd row take the books from the 2 peach shelves and so on...
Top to bottom
Get the Reddish (Not pinkish) On the topmost.
Get the Pinkish (Peachish) On the secondmost.
Get the yellow next.
Finally grab the green and it should stop on the 9th and then she will celebrate. (Do not touch the blue at all.)

To figure out the chart for where the colors are located and to start the puzzle examine the paper on the wall above the long desk (librarian desk)

Room 7 - Science/Biology Room - 1st Floor - Fighting a manequin Uncertain as to what to do now.

mkvenner14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Room 7 - Fighting the mannequin attack the left hand and the neck to kill it

Room 8 - DVD chapter order 4 -> 8 -> 2 -> 5 -> 6

Room 9 - Final boss - Use the salt in your inventory (the one on the lower right) on the head twice, the crotch twice, left arm, right arm, left arm, right arm. Use a regular attack on the new thing that shows up to win the fight.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Room 9 - Final boss - Use the salt in your inventory (the one on the lower right) on the head twice, the crotch twice, left arm, right arm, left arm, right arm. Use a regular attack on the new thing that shows up to win the fight.
...did the author just made a Konami code allusion right there?
(^^VV<><>)

Status
Not open for further replies.