What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wolf624

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

No worries about that. I spent hours of forum searching to find that exact same tip a long time ago XD
Like PrivateEyes said, don't worry about it. I did the same thing in the beginning too.

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If we're still on the suggestion rail, I still like the idea of further RPG games being listed with RJ#### and original game name, but on top of that a locked thread one or two people had access to edit to list new games by RJ#### and ulmf page link would be PERFECT for navigating. Otherwise, search function is fine so long as the RJ number doesn't get spammed.

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I suppose, while I'm here, does anyone know how to make AGTH and/or Chiitrans to work on Wolf RPG games? Those are like the only RPGs I can't get into at all because the translation stuff only gets like every other Japanese character or skips a whole bunch of them at once.

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I suppose, while I'm here, does anyone know how to make AGTH and/or Chiitrans to work on Wolf RPG games? Those are like the only RPGs I can't get into at all because the translation stuff only gets like every other Japanese character or skips a whole bunch of them at once.
Luckily for you, I was the one who found out how to do just that. Its back in this thread somewhere, but I will just repost the instructions here

1. Download AGTH Shortcut generator (search on Google)
2. Start it up. Drag your agth.exe into the specific box mentioned in the shortcut generator window. You also need the .exe of whatever game you want hooked.
3. Enter the codes in this order, although some like /c will already have been preset (/kf /ks3 /x3)
4. Create Shortcut. An .exe of the game will appear on your desktop. Double click on it, where the game will start as well as AGTH along with it.
5. Look near the top of the thread drop box for this one (1ststrlen A). It has to be the one directly below GetGlyphOutLineA.
6. Enjoy!

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Two Questions:
1. Do you know of any other English or translated games I am missing from this list?
2. Any other must have games that I should add to my collection?

Ok my list of RPG Games:

01. English
Adventures of an Angel
Adventures of Garnet
Elysium 0.062
Fairy War 2
Grrl Power!
Harem 0.6a.3
Monmusu Quest 1
Monmusu Quest 2
Nettestadt Troll
Rape Quest
RyonaSaga-English
SakiQuest Translated v3
Taimashi Rio [english]
Valkyrie Stella
VHゲーム01_090301
Violated Hero
Xanadu-BETA2
Xenoscourge Ep 4
Zauber 2.0

02. Non-English
2010夏NO11
Arms Devicer!+
Helix-girl-beast
Hi No Tetsu No Buresu
Innocent Crime
Kunoichi Ninpocho vol.2
Magic Sword RPG
Parallel Fantasy
PassionBeat
PMagic0410
Princess Sacrifice
RJ065388 Plant Girl v1.2
RJ069857 Princess Leia
RJ074038 Annie Quest
RJ079875 Twins Game
RJ081295 Woman and the Dragon Lady Knights
RJ093179 (what is the english name?)
RJ105442 (what is the english name?)
Seiren Harp (Not sure if this one is trial or full)
VHゲーム01120104
Viocide - Vore Side Action RPG
Vitamin Quest 1.04
Water
おまけ(予告編) (what is the english name?)
レオクエ(Leotard Quest ) Ver8.3
吉野桜の舞う下で (what is the english name?)
露出HAZARD(DL版) (what is the english name?)

Last edited:

myrubbish2001

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Luckily for you, I was the one who found out how to do just that. Its back in this thread somewhere, but I will just repost the instructions here
Since we're on the topic of Wolf RPG games, what are the good ones which use that engine? I'm translating "Naked Order" at the moment, (will probably take me months ...), but I'm curious to know what others are there.

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Since we're on the topic of Wolf RPG games, what are the good ones which use that engine? I'm translating "Naked Order" at the moment, (will probably take me months ...), but I'm curious to know what others are there.
How are you decompiling wolf rpg maker games?

I have a decompiler for vx,vh and ace but I can't find one for wolf rpg

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That reply on my translation thread is what tipped me off. Its a rather simple tool to use too.
Nice, that seems to decompile them but I can't get wolf rpg maker to work, it crash everytime.

I'll try again after restarting my computer on japanese region settings

EDIT: Ok, after restarting wolf rpg maker is working , I found a half translated version but I can only import maps 1 by 1 and it doesn't look like others rpg makers at all. I'll wait until they release a full translation to start and learn how to use this.
Thanks anyway

Last edited:

myrubbish2001

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I found a half translated version
Where and who is translating it? The original developers have not said anything about releasing an official translation. (Pity too, its a free tool)

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Good Wolf RPG games... hmmm those are pretty rare lol
Let me look through my games and see if I find any decent suggestions.

Telsa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I frequent many forums, and its a shame this one is getting shaken up. i really rather enjoy this thread, been lurking for a couple years now.

You guys rock and i hope things stay alive around here, and even if they don't i hope to see it flourish elsewhere.

And thanks molitar that list was kinda handy.

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Where and who is translating it? The original developers have not said anything about releasing an official translation. (Pity too, its a free tool)
rpgrevolution.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=58125

Found this on google, it's last update was a few days ago so I don't think there is a finished translation anywhere

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I would like to reiterate.

You people lose NOTHING in this deal.

You will gain easier access to information.

All that's required is the patience to wait for people to post a game, the same as you did before, but now it'll be in a new thread.

All that's required of you posting is very little more than you're already done. Just some forms of titles with the RJ number

There is NO downside to this for you. No information will be deleted, it will just be reorganized so that one post about a certain game follows another, instead of being 50 pages apart.
I was lurking as always and saw this...
Let's see if I got it straight: moderators are proposing that every new RPGMaker game that is relevant at least for one user gets its thread (that is, if the user is dedicated enough to create the thread).
So that we do not have a, forgive me, pretty much unreadable chat-thread but a number of dedicated thread. Of these, some will be forgot, some will gain reputation.

If I understood right, I'm all for it. Never really liked hopping in and out of this thread just because I was never sure if a RPG discussion I was following got merged in or extracted from it.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yes. As long as interest is in it, posts will keep each singular thread on the front page, and if people are specifically looking for RPGmaker games, they can still use the tags at the beginning of each thread to search, instead of going through posts in one thread to see where links are. No threads or information will ever be deleted or lost. It just will fall to the back pages and still be able to be searched.

And there isn't much "dedication" to speak of. If they have the DL link, they have the title in Japanese and usually English as well. After that, they just need to post about the game. How do we differentiate it between other RPGmaker games, what makes it special. That's the only "dedication" part, and all that takes is playing it, which you probably would be doing anyway if you already have the link

Ouro

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes. As long as interest is in it, posts will keep each singular thread on the front page, and if people are specifically looking for RPGmaker games, they can still use the tags at the beginning of each thread to search, instead of going through posts in one thread to see where links are. No threads or information will ever be deleted or lost. It just will fall to the back pages and still be able to be searched.
I'm all for it if we also have a release thread of some sort. People can post the dlsite, discussion thread, and/or download link. This would help people find games even if they don't know what they're searching for. Plenty of obscure games get lost quickly. It would be much faster going through a release type thread than wading through pages and pages on a forum where other games are being discussed as well.

Cielo14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love Virigin Island. Can you recommend me some other games as good as it?

It's really hard to dig through almost 400+ pages.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi there. I have a question for the mods.
Could I create a thread for loli games where we could tell people that those games were released and inform people that we could pm them with DL links for those games?

Nothing would be shown on the forum, except the RJ Code and only for RPG Maker games.

Status
Not open for further replies.