Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

No.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

That's a fascinating strategy. Require all game discussion to be in their own threads, and then ban all threads discussing loli games. You get a total ban without even needing to mention it in the actual rules!

I salute you. Oceania salutes you!

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Then don't post loli.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

I frequent many forums, and its a shame this one is getting shaken up. i really rather enjoy this thread, been lurking for a couple years now.

You guys rock and i hope things stay alive around here, and even if they don't i hope to see it flourish elsewhere.

And thanks molitar that list was kinda handy.
Your welcome. I have come across some more english ones and I will add that to the list so I think I'll create a thread for English/translated RPG Maker Games. I think it will be a useful thread that others can add ones they find to.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No one here's talking about actually posting loli games on the forums, so kindly keep your words out of my mouth.
Could you kindly not flood the thread with your pointless fights? If you have an issue you should keep it to pms.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

Could you kindly not flood the thread with your pointless fights? If you have an issue you should keep it to pms.
STFU. I was replying directly to a moderator post on the subject of the new thread rules, which are very much ON topic.

I thought he might like to know what unintended effects his actions were having, but seeing his reaction I'm not so sure they were unintended after all.

Also, if they ARE implementing a stealth ban on discussion, wouldn't it be nice for people to know that before they get themselves sanctioned for assuming that the written rules resemble actual policy?

Last edited:

myrubbish2001

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No one here's talking about actually posting loli games on the forums, so kindly keep your words out of my mouth.
In defense of the Overlord, the poster right above his "No" reply asked about loli games. Specifically, if it would be alright to talk about them - like mentioning names, what the game is about ... etc. BUT, without any download links.

DarkFire1004 gave a very simple, easy to understand answer - do NOT discuss loli (at least on this site).

Also - as far as I understand, he's been very ... open to suggestions about the whole "a single thread per game" idea. Sure, we've had some overzealous thread merges (mine vanished for a few weeks), but they've been mostly resolved.

Unless DarkFire1004 decides to act like some scumbag and re-organize the threads without warning anyone - I don't see the need to pileup on him. Attack his idea, yes (I like this thread as it is). But not the user (or admin..?) himself.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

DarkFire1004 gave a very simple, easy to understand answer - do NOT discuss loli (at least on this site).
Agreed... Like I said, I was pointing out that his instructions had the unintended (or very much intended) effect of a subject discussion ban, which is not part of the rules he's charged with enforcing, which can cause problems if people goto the actual rules post to learn the rules and don't see this post here after it's buried under 500 others.

Is that such an unreasonable thing to point out?

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For RJ106200 I cannot seem to get either agth or ith to pull out text threads of any kind just a blank selector window. I tried with /x3 as an additional option and still notta. Any help would be appreciated.
was this question ever actually answered?

i'm trying this game out now, and i cant seem to hook any text at all.

checked the thread but i didn't find an answer.

though some other people seem to be able to tell whats going on, so i assume there is a fix

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

RPG Maker VX games that use TRGSSX.dll can have detection issues. AGTH sometimes finds the text, ITH pretty much never does.

Important edit: For these H-Codes to work, you must run the game as normal first and hook the process afterwards.
ITH has this functionality built into the interface. With AGTH you must use the /PN command line option:
agth /PNGame.exe /HQN@D3CF:TRGSSX.dll /C

If a game ships with and uses TRGSSX.dll (RJ106200 included) then the following H-Code should work:
/HQN@D3CF:TRGSSX.dll

If a game has some sort of HUD with text (score, timers, etc.) then dropping the N splits everything into separate threads so nothing interferes with the dialogue:
/HQ@D3CF:TRGSSX.dll
In this case you will have to manually switch threads in AGTH if you want to view menu text, whereas with ITH you can use the thread editor to link them together while excluding anything that gets in the way.

While I'm at it I may as well link this post as well so it doesn't get forgotten.
If anyone ever has issues with any RPG/Wolf game not covered in there then please PM me and I'll find a fix.

Last edited:

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I just want to know the release date. Anyone know?

This is the developer blog:

And game is all femdom which is why I am interested in it. I can see someone's not liking that but we all have our weird fetishes, no?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

RPG Maker VX games that use TRGSSX.dll can have detection issues. AGTH sometimes finds the text, ITH pretty much never does.

If a game ships with and uses TRGSSX.dll (RJ106200 included) then the following H-Code should work:
/HQN@D3CF:TRGSSX.dll

If a game has some sort of HUD with text (score, timers, etc.) then dropping the N splits everything into separate threads so nothing interferes with the dialogue:
/HQ@D3CF:TRGSSX.dll
In this case you will have to manually switch threads in AGTH if you want to view menu text, whereas with ITH you can use the thread editor to link them together while excluding anything that gets in the way.

"Error: hook base modual not present"

any idea what that means?

i'm using Agth shortcut generator because it never fucking works when i do it myself... or when i use the generator either, apparantly.

no wonder i started using ITH, it only works most of the time, but you dont need to fuck around like you do with AGTH

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

"Error: hook base modual not present"

any idea what that means?

i'm using Agth shortcut generator because it never fucking works when i do it myself... or when i use the generator either, apparantly.

no wonder i started using ITH, it only works most of the time, but you dont need to fuck around like you do with AGTH
Ah yeah sorry, forgot to mention that for this to work you have to run the game first and then hook the process, otherwise it will try to hook the DLL before it's been loaded. That's how I normally do it so I forgot it doesn't work the other way in this case.

Just start the game normally, and when something starts happening on the screen run:

Or just use ITH, which has process hooking built into the interface.

I'll edit this into the end of my other posts as well.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah yeah sorry, forgot to mention that for this to work you have to run the game first and then hook the process, otherwise it will try to hook the DLL before it's been loaded. That's how I normally do it so I forgot it doesn't work the other way in this case.

Just start the game normally, and when something starts happening on the screen run:

Or just use ITH, which has process hooking built into the interface.

I'll edit this into the end of my other posts as well.

what do you mean "just use ITH"? i tried that and its not hooking anything, i'm trying with these codes you gave me, but honestly i barely know how to use this.

i just select the process, then use the dropdown list (these are the threads? right? not sure on the jargon) and it just fucking works (mostly)

I have no idea what I am doing.

edit: i used the "attach to a running game" option on my AGTH shortcut generator, (duh, why didn't i think of that before) and ran the game, then ran the shortcut.

i got something which is a huge improvement,

unfortunately what i got was "sY'`0eYg0~0_0J0 OD0Y0, K0, W0, ~0[0, and m0 0& & {kj0j0Q0 and p0n0 q-g 0Y0L00"

not exactly useful.

tried both codes, /HQN@D3CF:TRGSSX.dll and /HQ@D3CF:TRGSSX.dll.

still just gibberish.

Last edited:

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Odd. Maybe the problem is with the generator not liking DLL hooks? Dunno. Never used it and never will.

With AGTH you could try this, which is how I do it when ITH is failing me.
Open notepad and type or paste this line into it:
Code:
start agth /PNGame.exe /HQN@D3CF:TRGSSX.dll /C
Save the file as "rpgvx.bat" (or anything.bat) in your agth directory. Double click it after starting the game.
You can do the same thing with editing shortcuts, but I just like using .bat files because I'm used to them from the DOS days.

Here is my full process when using ITH (in spoiler tags cos it's pretty long and I know some people hate scrolling):
1. Run ITH (Right click > Run as administrator in Vista or later)
Open the Option window and enable "Auto copy to clipboard".
It may also be worth enabling "Auto suppress repetition" (not needed for RPG Maker, but is for some other games)

2. Start the game as normal and wait until you see something other than a black screen.

3. In ITH open the "Process" subwindow. Find Game.exe in the left box and then click "Attach", then "OK".

4. Type or paste the code (/HQN@D3CF:TRGSSX.dll) into the empty box near the top of the main window and press enter. It should confirm the insertion with something like this:
Code:
3560: UserHook0
3560: Additional hook inserted.
3560: Insert address 0x6D65D3CF.
5. Play until you get some text, and another line should appear.
Code:
0001:3560:0x6D65D3CF:0x00000000:0x00000000:UserHook0
6. Click the dropdown menu at the top where it says ConsoleOutput, and select UserHook instead. The game text should be in there, and will be copied automatically provided that auto-copy is enabled in the options.

7. Click "Save" to create a profile.

If everything is working, then you can use the profile to speed things up in future:
1. Make sure "Auto attach" and "Auto insert" are enabled in the options.
2. Go to "Profile"
3. Select the game from the list on the left, then click "Start". Close the profile window.
4. Steps 2-4 of the above will be performed automatically. All you need to do is play until you get some text and select the thread it appears in from the dropdown menu.

You may get a "Module not present." error with a large game on a slow PC. This is because the hook is being attempted before the DLL has been loaded. If this happens, go to the ITH options and increase Insert delay to something like 10000 (10 seconds).

Also take note that if using /HQ without the N then there will be a lot of threads and it will be hard to find what you're looking for. Always use the N unless there is some specific other text interfering with what appears in your translation program.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Agreed... Like I said, I was pointing out that his instructions had the unintended (or very much intended) effect of a subject discussion ban, which is not part of the rules he's charged with enforcing, which can cause problems if people goto the actual rules post to learn the rules and don't see this post here after it's buried under 500 others.

Is that such an unreasonable thing to point out?
I apologize for being curt to you. The only discussions I want to limit are those that might get the forums in trouble. I'd rather not have an entire thread dedicated to discussing loli because it'd be like a giant sign, saying, "Hey! If you wanna find something that might indicate something illegal in our forums, it's right here!" I personally wouldn't mind it, but it'd be a huge pain for us to moderate that thread; We would be policing every single post to the point of defeating the purpose of evening having a thread like that.

That's strange.. I thought I post a reply to the thread about a particular question.. But here's my question anyways..

I was just wondering for RJ107302, how do I go inside the mansion..?
Or is this actually a bad time to asked because the topic is about lolis..?
Refer to this:

Also starting now, any discussion about a specific game that has to do with the game itself (Asking for a download link, posting a walkthrough, asking for help on getting past something, tips, etc) will be deleted. Information about new releases will be okay here, but if you guys start talking about specific things in the game, please feel free to message one of us and we'll take all the corresponding posts from this thread and make a new thread Make a new thread. I'm just going to keep deleting your posts.

Last edited:

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I just messed around a bit with RJ106200, and it seems that using /X (no number after it) picks up the text in one of the threads.

I'm gonna leave my other posts there in case of issues with other games though, and because that shit is a requirement for getting TRGSSX games working in ITH (which I prefer over AGTH due to the interface, despite its less reliable detection).

sybozo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I apologize for being curt to you. The only discussions I want to limit are those that might get the forums in trouble. I'd rather not have an entire thread dedicated to discussing loli because it'd be like a giant sign, saying, "Hey! If you wanna find something that might indicate something illegal in our forums, it's right here!" I personally wouldn't mind it, but it'd be a huge pain for us to moderate that thread; We would be policing every single post to the point of defeating the purpose of evening having a thread like that.

Refer to this:

Also starting now, any discussion about a specific game that has to do with the game itself (Asking for a download link, posting a walkthrough, asking for help on getting past something, tips, etc) will be deleted. Information about new releases will be okay here, but if you guys start talking about specific things in the game, please feel free to message one of us and we'll take all the corresponding posts from this thread and make a new thread Make a new thread. I'm just going to keep deleting your posts.
Thanks for info.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Now it sounds like paranoia. No harm from discussions if there are no links.
Well anyway, i hope whole forum will not be burned in the name of the Emperor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.