What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Sounds like it messed up the filenames anyway.
Actual name is "04 『浜辺』.ogg"
What program did you use?

Anyway, here's a list of files that contain Japanese characters:
Audio/BGM/04 『浜辺』.ogg (1745KB)
Audio/BGM/05 『戦い』.ogg (2070KB)
Audio/BGM/ダンジョン①.ogg (1506KB)
Audio/BGM/村・町③.ogg (2308KB)
Audio/BGS/くちゅ2.ogg (222KB)
Audio/ME/宿屋で寝る.wav (1839KB)
Audio/SE/発射音01.wav (282KB)

Be careful with the spaces in the first two filenames. They are Japanese full-width spaces, not standard ones.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Guys does anyone remember the game Valkyrie Destruction by Poison , do you guys remember when he said he was gonna release it this year?

tartar_sauce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it says... to be released by the end of January...
www[.]dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ102453.html

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

koufactory.com/libraheart/page/making.html
just wanted to share that this game finally have a Demo (sorry if it was mentioned before and i didn't notice :x)
Well,i've had my eye on that game ever since it was annaounced,but considering how much time has passed since the author started working on that it i haven't checked his blog in a while...

Anyway i think it's good that someone remembered to notify everyone about an update,since there are plenty of people interested in that game...

Also is it just me,or does the heroine of this new game look really similar like to that wizard girl from the previous game of this author???

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

koufactory.com/libraheart/page/making.html
just wanted to share that this game finally have a Demo (sorry if it was mentioned before and i didn't notice :x)
Uh, are there are any h-scenes in the demo? Whenever I lose to a monster that purple haired bitch seems to save me.
Also, what does the ring that costs 3k+ gold do?

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Uh, are there are any h-scenes in the demo? Whenever I lose to a monster that purple haired bitch seems to save me.
Also, what does the ring that costs 3k+ gold do?
I don't think that there is much in the way of H content in the demo(at least from what i've seen)...Demo is released mainly to showcase the gameplay aspect of the game...

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still, most h-game demos have at least one scene.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Still, most h-game demos have at least one scene.
My bad,i meant this demo,not demos in general...As for the H scenes in this demo,well i just could not find one,but i haven't really had the time to get through it much,so it wouldn't suprise me if i missed something important...

Anyway i'm really looking forward to this game,as i really like Librahearts art from some reason.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My bad,i meant this demo,not demos in general...As for the H scenes in this demo,well i just could not find one,but i haven't really had the time to get through it much,so it wouldn't suprise me if i missed something important...

Anyway i'm really looking forward to this game,as i really like Librahearts art from some reason.
Yes, so far there are 2 scenes. And the game itself said that there won't be much on H side since it's just a sample dungeon. This dungeon may not even appear in game.

Way to see h is after the first fight and Lilith talks to you, head down the second stairway. Any area that has that white circle can be used to fix clothes and heal Lilith's "mp". You do so by onanism, inside the menu second option. Also, you can do so in-battle via the second to last option. If have clothes on, she'll take them off and you'll then get 2 more options. The first puts her clothes back on, and the second is onanism. If her clothes are destroyed, only the second option willl work. Taking off clothes doesn't waste your action but putting them back on does.

Last edited:

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yes, so far there are 2 scenes. And the game itself said that there won't be much on H side since it's just a sample dungeon. This dungeon may not even appear in game.

Way to see h is after the first fight and Lilith talks to you, head down the second stairway. Any area that has that white circle can be used to fix clothes and heal Lilith's "mp". You do so by onanism, inside the menu second option. Also, you can do so in-battle via the second to last option. If have clothes on, she'll take them off and you'll then get 2 more options. The first puts her clothes back on, and the second is onanism. If her clothes are destroyed, only the second option willl work. Taking off clothes doesn't waste your action but putting them back on does.
Thanks,but i figured it out yesterday,when i gave it another go...
One thing that i found a bit illogical,was that while Lilith says that Fatina is an ero mage,and that her spells cause her to gain sexual desire,i only ever saw Lilith's own abilities affect sexual desire stat,and not Fatina's own spells...Also those 2 H "scenes"(let's call them that for convenience's sake),were well rather dissapointing,but that may just be so in the demo...

And you mentioned this level and whatever it will be in the game,well i think that it will,albeit radically changed for the full game,since main char does mention at the begining about what is in the trial being an introductionary level(although it does lack the story intro,but Fatina does explain what happened to her at the begining).

On a side note,it seems like Eclipse(the maker of Magicka),is working on a new game(which is apparently named Project Ariadne)...He states that it will be more open ended than Magicka and that it will have a greater number of H scenes and also promisses a bit of an art quality improvement,as well as a more polished version of the gameplay system used in Magica...

Last edited:

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yay, new work of Eclipse is a good thing.

Quick question: how to look for upcoming games on dlsite?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so, has anyone else played the two games on

i playing the 7 days one at the moment 青年と女体化7日間戦争ver1.01 (the TS one) and i cant seem to get past floor four.

i got to the end of it, found the pit, got the new "toy" from the robe guy, went to the island as a slave. found a two scenes there (on in the ally way, on inside the building with the shopkeeper(?)

what else is there to do?

edit: this is day 6

Isanami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi,

The latest update of is available ?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Yay, new work of Eclipse is a good thing.

Quick question: how to look for upcoming games on dlsite?

Under each month is the Early/Middle/Late tab

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone else playing

the english name seems to be "its too bad, the hero has become a girl"

i just finished the second floor of the dungeon and it made me go back to town (something oneshot me then it made me run home) and now it wont let me leave again.

something about talking to people in town? but i'm pretty sure i spoke to everyone.

what am i supposed to be doing here?

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

お気の毒 has had some discussion here. You might be able to find some walkthroughs posted on earlier pages.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

anyone else playing

i just finished the second floor of the dungeon and it made me go back to town (something oneshot me then it made me run home) and now it wont let me leave again.

something about talking to people in town? but i'm pretty sure i spoke to everyone.

Etigoya has uploaded a save file of the game at his hongfire thread along with a walkthrough I think.

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anyone else playing

If its that un killable angel/demon that you are forced to fight I remember having to learn some skills from a shop in town (run by a blonde girl).

Status
Not open for further replies.