What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Don't worry; I check dlsite multiple times a day for released RPGs, Action games, and Videos
I also check their "Announced today" section as well
Checking out one that just got released today; though I'm not seeing any hentai scenes in the demo. Might just be GoR

Twisted

Reputation score

No no, those were announced yesterday.
The first tab sorts them by the day they were announced(the latest one being today)
The second tab sorts them by the section of the month they're supposed to to be released

Speaking of such things;

Got announced today. It's another Monster Hunter themed game. There's a scene every once in a while with the guy that lives to the right of the stores; and GoR for all of the "Boss" monsters it seems. You don't get to fight those for a bit though; it's when you get into the ** section of quests

Last edited:

captain garlock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just use some search pc memory program search and edit only, like under jpg
Yeah, I don't know how that works :p
A PM guide would be useful on the subject. And I already messed up my game via CheatEngine, but thanks anyway :)

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

do any of you have this game in your files or know where i could get it?

Erokko Monster

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

do any of you have this game in your files or know where i could get it?

Erokko Monster
Edited:

Here is the DL link, thanks are all to Sizustar though, he uploaded it on Hentaipalm forums!

if the link doesnt work, let me know, I wil search my files and re-upload it for you... ;)

I hope you get how it works though, I for one got stuck alot on it, there is a walkthrough for it on hentaipalm as wel I believe... :p

@ Twisted, oh right, I didnt know that, I thought it was the release date, I was already thinking it might not have been right, due to the number they where... :p
(ashame havent seen any new uploads today nor yesterday, or the ones that where wherent any rpg nor interesting...)

Last edited:

soulles

Reputation score

Sorry for the DP...

I think this one is out, right... or wel I didnt search yet...

its another RPG, it looks pretty nice.... (this studio made another RPG game before, wich was pretty fun I believe...)

Edited:

Never mind, I got the torrent and download already, this one was uploaded by Taekmakem or how you call him:

Btw, does anyone have this one??

dont think I ever saw that one.... same goes for this one... a 3d one..

Last edited:

Twisted

Reputation score

Yep. The sure-fire way to figure out if something on Dlsite has been released is to click the icon to go to its page; and if the URL says "announce" then it's unreleased, if it says "work" then it's released.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I am very happy to see that this thread is becoming the "ULMF GoR Thread" like the one on Hongfire. I'm particularly glad about this not just because of the discussion, but because the Hongfire thread got hijacked by a mod and DDLs are now a bannable offense, so it's purely discussion.

Here, however, we still have both, so I'm glad.

Sorry for the off-topic, just wanted to say that.

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

Sorry for the DP...

I think this one is out, right... or wel I didnt search yet...

its another RPG, it looks pretty nice.... (this studio made another RPG game before, wich was pretty fun I believe...)

Edited:

Never mind, I got the torrent and download already, this one was uploaded by Taekmakem or how you call him:

Btw, does anyone have this one??

dont think I ever saw that one.... same goes for this one... a 3d one..
The third one looks like the same guy who did Nightmare Village.

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The third one looks like the same guy who did Nightmare Village.
That 3d girl program is used by a lot of Japanese devs. That third game is likely by someone unrelated to the Village of Nightmare guy.

On the Village of Nightmare site this post looks more like his next project.

soulles

Reputation score

That 3d girl program is used by a lot of Japanese devs. That third game is likely by someone unrelated to the Village of Nightmare guy.

On the Village of Nightmare site this post looks more like his next project.
yess, that is that designers next project, I believe he has been busy on it for quite some time now, and I havent seen any release of anything for it yet, maybe I have missed any releases though, cause not that actively checking it... :p

Realy hope someone has those games I asked for...

also for anyone wanting more games, I got a pack with 2 RPG games again from Nyaatorrents, I found it on Hentai247.com then searched nyaa... ;)

this includes 1 of the 2 latest released games... (I have mentioned them before I think...)
The DLsite links for referrance.. ;)

o_O I also got Assassin Bitch Saga for you guys, a megaupload link from Hentar... the original tread can be found here:

credits and rep to Hentar please... ;)

(I dont need or want rep for anything I post btw, reason is, I get my stuff from other uploaders, and I only bring them here so its easier for the members here to get them... )

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I am very happy to see that this thread is becoming the "ULMF GoR Thread" like the one on Hongfire. I'm particularly glad about this not just because of the discussion, but because the Hongfire thread got hijacked by a mod and DDLs are now a bannable offense, so it's purely discussion.

Here, however, we still have both, so I'm glad.

Sorry for the off-topic, just wanted to say that.
I am actually surprised by how long it took before a mod came in and put a stop to the links.

Edit: Btw, isn't RJ088094 loli? Also, non-working torrent link. Looks like it got removed.

Last edited:

soulles

Reputation score

I am actually surprised by how long it took before a mod came in and put a stop to the links.

Edit: Btw, isn't RJ088094 loli? Also, non-working torrent link. Looks like it got removed.
the torrent I shared isnt working anymore?? I just downloaded it not more then 5 minutes ago... :p

I wil check I guess if I can find one without that one in it, I am not sure if its loli... the screens look like they might be I guess...

if the torrent isnt working, then try the normal downloads, they should work.. but if that still doesnt work, I got a few links for them I believe... ;)

just search the RJ number on google, or nyaa torrentz should work...

Twisted

Reputation score

Doesn't look loli to me; also new RPG announced with a trial

Art's mediocre, but it's not too bad =P

soulles

Reputation score

Doesn't look loli to me; also new RPG announced with a trial

Art's mediocre, but it's not too bad =P
looking not that bad to me, wel the screen I saw that is... ;)
downloading now... the trial...

I realy love seeing that there are quite a few new RPG's being released, wel they might take a while before they are there, but still... I love playing RPG games...

o_O btw, how do you get a fullscreen with RPG maker games on Vista, cause the screen is realy small, while it was Fullscreen on my XP computer...
Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me... ;)

Twisted

Reputation score

looking not that bad to me, wel the screen I saw that is... ;)
downloading now... the trial...

I realy love seeing that there are quite a few new RPG's being released, wel they might take a while before they are there, but still... I love playing RPG games...

o_O btw, how do you get a fullscreen with RPG maker games on Vista, cause the screen is realy small, while it was Fullscreen on my XP computer...
Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me... ;)
You try Alt+Enter?
Though if you have a widescreen monitor, the aspect ratio will be messed up in fullscreen

soulles

Reputation score

You try Alt+Enter?
Though if you have a widescreen monitor, the aspect ratio will be messed up in fullscreen
nope, didnt try that one, if that should work, then I wil try it.... I dont know, I think its a normal screen, seeing as its not all that big a screen, and its a laptop.. if the sizes get messed up, then I guess there is nothing to do about it...

just the size is so small otherwise.... :p

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Edited:

Here is the DL link, thanks are all to Sizustar though, he uploaded it on Hentaipalm forums!

if the link doesnt work, let me know, I wil search my files and re-upload it for you... ;)

I hope you get how it works though, I for one got stuck alot on it, there is a walkthrough for it on hentaipalm as wel I believe... :p
mine posting it? i can't seem to acess their forums.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Not going to be out until March, but so far it's not so bad.

.- . cloth destruction, NPCs reacting differently if your outer clothing is busted ( so far I got only down to the underwear being ripped, but not completely naked)

Status
Not open for further replies.