What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

I hope nothing much happened in the 3 months i was gone,. . what games did i miss?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Now that you guys mentioned this producer does someone have the twin sisters version 1.13? I only have 1.11 and would love to get my hands on the latest one.

Since Hongfire fallen apart this tread become much more active. That should clue you some. It isn't at the point where the gor tread was but it getting there slowly. Now we only need to somehow get sizustar here and we will be all set. Since he was the main distributor in the gor tread.
Alternatively, we can just get someone to get the links off Sizustar through PM. He's still sharing links, but only through PMs now.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

He still does post on Hentaipalm, from what I know...

he has still posted the previous weeks at least... ;)

btw, anyone got a few tips, tricks, or a walkthrough for this one... cause I am stuck on what to do, dont realy seem to get any H-content, not for losing battle or anything...

Maybe I am doing just something wrong, so any help would be greatly appreciated... :D

Last edited:

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

btw, anyone got a few tips, tricks, or a walkthrough for this one... cause I am stuck on what to do, dont realy seem to get any H-content, not for losing battle or anything...

Maybe I am doing just something wrong, so any help would be greatly appreciated... :D
few events you get when you fail a mission (get defeated few times), some events you get after you complete some missions, and the rest you get by getting defeated by boss monsters while wearing different costumes

In the beginning, be sure to often check the table in your house, as you need to send letters to your father. Then, each time you complete few missions, you get events where you get an answer, talk to guy in the upper right house, he'll give you money for h-event

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yay torent is out

direct downloads also there
torrent misses graphics for me :\

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

Soul I got a question for you, do you actually buy the games or do you find different alternatives to get them. the link you posted I have never seen before.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^
It's the first post on this very page
yay torent is out

direct downloads also there

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

リナクエスト~ビキニ戦士になっちゃった!?ムチムチエロRPG~

Info:

DDL:

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Info:

DDL:
i keep getting a message that says Audio/BMG the a bunch of random japanese charaters whe i try to start the game,help?

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Info:

DDL:
To be honest I expected more from this... oh well.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

ATTENTION

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING RPG MAKER GAMES:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=18218

Furthermore, the RPG Maker thread will no longer be a giant cluster of posts of intertwined discussions of different games. We have added a new [RPGMaker] tag into the prefixes, meaning you may now make new threads for every RPGMaker game you come across. You may still use the original thread as a general help or discussion thread. But just know you now have the option of creating separate topics now.
THANK YOU.

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In the AssassinBitch Saga, what does it mean when the heart starts to become black?

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm stuck in the AssassinBitchSaga game. I completed the first two mission, the one with the first girl, when we use the first girl, and the second one with the ninja and the second girl (the healer). Now I have all of those three in the party, and I don't know what to do. In the city there is a man in the slave market that sells something for 10k, but I don't know what he sells me.

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone have the newest update of Leeds Story(リーズ・ストーリー) ?

It said the game was updated on 12/22, and added some new clothes, bosses.
and house modification.

soulles

Reputation score

Does anyone have the newest update of Leeds Story(リーズ・ストーリー) ?

It said the game was updated on 12/22, and added some new clothes, bosses.
and house modification.

NOPE, havent found it yet...

Also I dont get how this game works, or wel I dont get how to get any of the CG or scenes, I got the one, but I realy have no clue how I even got that one...

any tips, tricks, help or walkthrough or whatever appreciated... ;)
(even a save if any of the above is to much work or hard to explain..)

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also I dont get how this game works, or wel I dont get how to get any of the CG or scenes, I got the one, but I realy have no clue how I even got that one...

Up your monster lvl(like around 5-15), then go back the zone u get this monster and find the man in dark robe, after kill it can get item, can find item 奴隷商人の悪行 in 貴重品 area, use this have hscene. After clear it click bear in home have 2hscene. Equip 淫姫 or 触手 do masturbation have different hscene.

This say what mob drop what item and some information about quest.

Attachments

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

NOPE, havent found it yet...

The game features Leeds, a young summoner, rescuing her friend, Tear, from the King of Demon. There're some basics concepts about this game: changing and leveling the clothes, recruiting monsters and finishing the requests.

Cloth system: depend on what cloth you're equipping with, the image of Leeds will deffer; once you've won 10 battles with one cloth, it levels up (every cloth has one chance to do with it) and you get the ability of it. Besides, if you've finished leveling up the clothes with the same category, you can get one item or new cloth.

Monster recruiting: since Leeds is a summoner, you can personificate and recruit monsters after you beat them and "get them" (by acquiring and using the items with the same name), then put them in your party to ease the battle.

Requests: after the first event you meet the king of demon, you have 30-day limitation to enforce your party, if you lose to him you get the bad end 1. To access the new dungeons and get more powerful monsters, equipment, ...etc, you need to finish four new requests every time you unlock one dungeon.

The game CGs mostly happens in the battle while a character is receiving a sex attack and get raped, or with the slave traders events(lose to him or win him and use the recall item). This website shows many examples:

One more thing, once the lust value exceeds 35 (by using the mysterious mushroom or receiving many sex attacks), the cloth of Leeds will become more sexy, and you can trigger different dialogue or events in the town(and have the chance to be raped).
Before:

After:

You can see the value by using the system box. After sleeping, the lust will be zero, and the day count will be increased by 1.

To use the important items, for instance, the systems box or the calling items, go to the item menu and choose valuables.

Here is my save for beating this game with all recruitment, equipment and best ending (you can recall the two ending events by checking the Teddy bear near the bed).

Attachments

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Now I'm aiming for next game: アリサの魔物退治

But all the versions I have found here and on internet lacks the directory and data of "graphics", which results the game unworkable, can anyone upload a workable version? thanks

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Now I'm aiming for next game: アリサの魔物退治

But all the versions I have found here and on internet lacks the directory and data of "graphics", which results the game unworkable, can anyone upload a workable version? thanks
the torrent I provided on previous page
works perfectly fine. And it's not supposed to have "data" folder because most makers archive these folders into "Game.rgss2a" or "image.rgss" files. You can unpack those files with some programs you fin on the interner if you want btw

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for replying.

But I still failed while starting a new game :(

The error message says it cannot find the file "Graphics/character/アリサ"

May I ask you how you have the game work? I use applocale and it doesn't work >_<

the torrent I provided on previous page
works perfectly fine. And it's not supposed to have "data" folder because most makers archive these folders into "Game.rgss2a" or "image.rgss" files. You can unpack those files with some programs you fin on the interner if you want btw

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.