What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Sounds like you need to install the japanese RTP..

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

I've installed RPGツクールVX >_<
And it uses VX... Hm
I don't know, then :/
Do you have Japanese IME installed?
That is the only other problem I can think of

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

wow, thanks for all the help and indept info, realy appreciated, wil definitely give this game another try.... ;)
(I quite it, cause I didnt get what to do... xD)

ps. about the issue with the sound or what it was, what windows do you use??
I use XP, and having the RTP files and Japanese Unicode should work, I also use Applocale and dont have issues on this game, although I suxx at these games, so havent gotten much yet myself... :p

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for replying.

But I still failed while starting a new game :(

The error message says it cannot find the file "Graphics/character/アリサ"

May I ask you how you have the game work? I use applocale and it doesn't work >_<

Switch the system to Japanese (don't use applocal, its crippled JP mode), then extract the game, and then try playing it.

also make sure you installed VX in JP mode, not applocal.

RyuuseiDate

Lurker
Reputation score

Stupid question. Does anybody happen to have the LATEST (v1.6) version of Lady Knight Saga? The one on my system is 1.00, and it seems I'm missing out on a lot of bug fixes and added content... I considered just buying it, but it doesn't seem to be available on DLSite english. :/

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Stupid question. Does anybody happen to have the LATEST (v1.6) version of Lady Knight Saga? The one on my system is 1.00, and it seems I'm missing out on a lot of bug fixes and added content... I considered just buying it, but it doesn't seem to be available on DLSite english. :/
This game like no any bug cant avoid, a lot ppl in hongfire can clear it, if u feel hard new version have easy mode, but i cant find any version over 1.1...

argret

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to speed up the rate of dialogue in these games? Some scenes are so long they're tiring to sit through while spamming enter.
Use Cheat Engine,select the game process,then tick on "Enable speedhack",rpg maker games often works fine at 6.0x speed,more than that some small trouble might arise.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Use Cheat Engine,select the game process,then tick on "Enable speedhack",rpg maker games often works fine at 6.0x speed,more than that some small trouble might arise.
*facepalm* I have been using cheat engine for ages, yet I never noticed the speed hack feature.

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wow, this way works, thank you :)

And also thank those who replied me :)

Switch the system to Japanese (don't use applocal, its crippled JP mode), then extract the game, and then try playing it.

also make sure you installed VX in JP mode, not applocal.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

a new potential RPG game... not sure if its out or if not, when it wil be, it has a trial version though...

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

it was out in the last update like 20 hours ago or less XD

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

a new potential RPG game... not sure if its out or if not, when it wil be, it has a trial version though...
It looks like the game is copy controlled unfortunately.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

DRM protection

I'm raging so hard right now... I've been waiting for this game forever...

knight133

I venture round the internet demanding things from
Reputation score

DRM protection

I'm raging so hard right now... I've been waiting for this game forever...
the game your talking about can you upload it please?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Nop I can't upload it for the simple fact that if I could it would mean that I had bought it, therefor I wouldn't be raging... plus no one will upload a DRM protected game unless they're purpose is to share with a decent hacker or cracker that is willing to crack the DRM protection, which sadly will take a while before this happens...

knight133

Reputation score

the game "This magical girl" RJ088475, all I'm asking is just upload it. and I really don't care if it's Drm protected Just upload please.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

usually il say is useless but actually as long there are traffic in DRM protected games there are more posibilities that a hacker help than not sharing since to tell you the truth if a hacker buy it, i dont think that he will take the time to take its security off XD since he already bought it haha

anyway share ir ot not have it or not is their own choice haha XD i know someone that works taking them off but since so many ppl ask him he takes its time about 2 weeks or more in his list hahaha well i hope you get lucky since i see that is interesting so il be glady wait for it as well since i already wasted this month payment XD

knight133

Reputation score

usually il say is useless but actually as long there are traffic in DRM protected games there are more posibilities that a hacker help than not sharing since to tell you the truth if a hacker buy it, i dont think that he will take the time to take its security off XD since he already bought it haha

anyway share ir ot not have it or not is their own choice haha XD i know someone that works taking them off but since so many ppl ask him he takes its time about 2 weeks or more in his list hahaha well i hope you get lucky since i see that is interesting so il be glady wait for it as well since i already wasted this month payment XD
speak English, I seen people download this magical girl rpg game but, who did?

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't tell me that every game they will make in 2012 will be DRM protected... That would really suck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.