What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

knight133

I venture round the internet demanding things from
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Just a little Question about those DRM protected RPG-Maker Games.
How does it work? You start the .exe and the game creates a Connection to Dlsite? Pretty insecure.. one just needs to change a few things and you connect your Pc with some other network.

Well, whatever.
Could someone upload a DRM protected RPG-Maker Game? I just want to try my luck, maybe I can find a little security-loophole or something like that..

And even if I can't.. you get ALL Files, so one should be able to recreate the entire Game. Cracking your average RPGMaker Game is way to easy. I just leave the name RGSSAD_WX here. Nice little program, you never need cheatengine again. At least for.. RGPMaker XP and VX games.
You should try to crack the "This magical girl" "RJ088475" game, its drm protected and its a really good game to play, and i hope you crack it soon.

knight133

Reputation score

The RGSSAD_WX program works!!!!!!!!!! on another game i found that was drm protected and i use it and it work, as a another request can someone now upload "This magical girl" please? And to be nicer here's the RGSSAD_WX
link from mediafire <cite>www.mediafire.com/?tsxb3iggty1vk20</cite>

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well pirating alway finds a way... now the only problem is that no one wants to update DRM protected games.

Inquisitor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The RGSSAD_WX program works!!!!!!!!!! on another game i found that was drm protected and i use it and it work, as a another request can someone now upload "This magical girl" please? And to be nicer here's the RGSSAD_WX
link from mediafire <cite>www.mediafire.com/?tsxb3iggty1vk20</cite>
Sounds Good. Glad I could help. Would you mind uploading your cracked game?
And I'm somewhat disappointed. This famous little protection got killed from a decrypter.. What a Shame.

knight133

Reputation score

Sounds Good. Glad I could help. Would you mind uploading your cracked game?
And I'm somewhat disappointed. This famous little protection got killed from a decrypter.. What a Shame.
well i didn't liked the game i crack, it has nothing in it that was fun so i delete it. Sorry.

Inquisitor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well i didn't liked the game i crack, it has nothing in it that was fun so i delete it. Sorry.

You really are a kind person.. I mean, even if you didn't like it, there are always others. Also, I wanted a little prove, because I can't find any of these DRM protected Games since nobody shares them.

Of course, you could always look inside your recyle bin and restore your game.. zip it and upload it somewhere, please.

knight133

Reputation score

You really are a kind person.. I mean, even if you didn't like it, there are always others. Also, I wanted a little prove, because I can't find any of these DRM protected Games since nobody shares them.

Of course, you could always look inside your recyle bin and restore your game.. zip it and upload it somewhere, please.
well i can but i cannot because i delete it already, sorry.
But here's good game you should try to buy and upload, its drm protected its good to buy, it's 1,050 yin but, in American money it's $13 dollars here's a link to it, trust me it will be wreath your time.

Last edited:
Reputation score

does anyone have this game they can give me?
This is frustrating. I have this, and am trying to upload it to mediafire, but I can't remember my password, and they aren't sending me a "reset password" e-mail, for some fucking reason (my guess is fucking incompetence, but it could be anything. Including fucking incompetence.)

So, does anyone know of another free-to-upload site?

Bullwozi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Zup little problem with rpg maker (yes i read first page)

Tried playing Village of Nightmare, needed jap locale.
So i tried with applocale and didnt work, swithed to japance locale still won't work

game/rpg maker wont even run, no window popping up, nothing in task manager, no black screen/box, no warnings, nothing, it just wont run.

wierd thing is it runs fine in regular locale, VoN starts up fine. but get errors when i start new game. (yes game is properly extracted and jp lang is installed)

//Thanks ahead
Did you try setting your UNICODE to Japanese?

Did you try setting your UNICODE to Japanese?
Sorry im on vista, are you refering to input language or display lang?

Inquisitor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is frustrating. I have this, and am trying to upload it to mediafire, but I can't remember my password, and they aren't sending me a "reset password" e-mail, for some fucking reason (my guess is fucking incompetence, but it could be anything. Including fucking incompetence.)

Try , it works fine for me. I could also upload the Game, just ask me.

@ knight133
You are bad at manipulating people.. well, whatever. I'm not going to buy a 3. class Hentaigame just because there is pregnancy involved.

But I'm still searching for one of these stupid DRM RPG-Games. So, if someone found a source, please leave me a message.

knight133

Reputation score

Try , it works fine for me. I could also upload the Game, just ask me.

@ knight133
You are bad at manipulating people.. well, whatever. I'm not going to buy a 3. class Hentaigame just because there is pregnancy involved.

But I'm still searching for one of these stupid DRM RPG-Games. So, if someone found a source, please leave me a message.
sorry i was just asking, do forgive me.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

dont realy need to upload it again, I already provided links to it, please read my previous post as reply to uploading that game... ^^

If those download links dont work anymore, then I could upload it...
and yeah, Megaupload is a good site imo... ^^

it would be nice to see some of those DRM games getting uploaded, if I could I would, but I cant buy games... :S

thswherizat

Reputation score

This looks a little wonky, but fun. Does anyone have a copy of it hanging out?

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Google says yes.

(This took me less than 10 seconds to find)

EDIT: And after testing the dls myself, only Filepost works. But it does work.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Trust me, it's not fun. The control are wonky, enemies can sometimes hit you because their attacks are instant so by the time you see the graphic, you've already taken the hits.

Maps are unnecessarily confusing and you NEED to do pretty specific stuffs to get the H-scene.

the scenes are ok, nothing spectacular, though the art style is not exactly the greatest either

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

dont realy need to upload it again, I already provided links to it, please read my previous post as reply to uploading that game... ^^

If those download links dont work anymore, then I could upload it...
and yeah, Megaupload is a good site imo... ^^

it would be nice to see some of those DRM games getting uploaded, if I could I would, but I cant buy games... :S
So can i get a link?

soulles

Reputation score

@ Myzle, you already got the links from me... ^^

that game was referred to.... if you mean the DRM game, then I dont have it, I also would like others to upload it... ;)

If you didnt get it and the links I provided are down, then that is another story and I wil upload it asap... ^^

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@ Myzle, you already got the links from me... ^^

that game was referred to.... if you mean the DRM game, then I dont have it, I also would like others to upload it... ;)

If you didnt get it and the links I provided are down, then that is another story and I wil upload it asap... ^^
No,the links are fine,But i really want that DRM game
huge boobs+Great CG+RPG=Awesomeness.

belgianwiz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got a working link to Niflheimr? I can't find it anywhere on the internet anymore, all links are disabled.
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.