Not open for further replies.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

the game is nice i guess but, THE AMOUNT OF TEXT IS TOO DAMN HIGH
and, as Monty Python would say:
Cheat engine + 3x speed hack.

It won't help you skip the text, but it will make things much more bearable.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Just Hold A for fucks sake.
It skips the fucking text for you

knight133

I venture round the internet demanding things from
Reputation score

Who can upload this "http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ088475.html"

Glukodav

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Twisted

Reputation score

I swear, if this is another one with the sound files fucked up I'm neg-repping you to fuck and back

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi there, I just wanted to share my opinion about the latest rpg games being released lately.

So a few weeks ago the rpg games were DRM protected and for some reason that has yet to be found, those games have been uploaded like 2 hours after they were released on DLSite. Now, the recent RPG games that have no protection at all need like 1 or 2 days to be uploaded.

I find this amusing haha.

Twisted

Reputation score

Hi there, I just wanted to share my opinion about the latest rpg games being released lately.

So a few weeks ago the rpg games were DRM protected and for some reason that has yet to be found, those games have been uploaded like 2 hours after they were released on DLSite. Now, the recent RPG games that have no protection at all need like 1 or 2 days to be uploaded.

I find this amusing haha.
I think it might be because people want to get the DRM protected ones out faster so it gives people more time to crack them? I'unno

Also, for those that don't know, ScaleGarden(Seirin Harp, Breath of Fire and Iron, and Sankegi of Gear) is working on a new RPG

gman14

Lurker
Reputation score

I think it might be because people want to get the DRM protected ones out faster so it gives people more time to crack them? I'unno

Also, for those that don't know, ScaleGarden(Seirin Harp, Breath of Fire and Iron, and Sankegi of Gear) is working on a new RPG
This is old news. I do hope he finishes this faster that his previous works though.

Regarding DRM protected RPG maker games, there are only a few of them existing right now and the majority of them are pretty meh. For the record, I've only seen a couple of those DRM protected RPG maker games actually sell well and can also be considered decent in terms of gameplay and quality. Not every circle that submit their RPG maker games in DLsite choose the option of adding protection to their work with DRM since the DRM used in DLsite(and pretty much any other similar site) is annoying as hell(I'll assume that most of you know how the DRM they use works) and can probably cause a decrease in customers since the DRM will probably cause inconvenience in most cases.

Edit: This is probably gonna sound stupid but I bought this game by accident( ). I was just browsing the Japanese DLsite while my account was logged in and I tried reviewing the steps on purchasing a product the from the site to refresh my memory, but being a forgetful person that I am, I forgot that my card info was automatically saved since my last purchase from the site(Sangeki no Gear) lol. So when I got to the part where it would process the transaction(this usually the part where you input the card info that is needed before the actual transaction is completed), it freaked me out when it automatically loaded to the page that shows that your purchase was successful :eek:. I forgot that the EngDLsite(which I also have an account on) has an option that allows a user to remove the info of the card currently being used by their account which I happened to ignore in the Japanese site since my last purchase since I couldn't understand Japanese writing. Well stupidity or not, to make a long story short, I got the game and I'm gonna share it with you guys.:D

here's the link:

For mirrors, just ask the other guys who DL from this link to do them. I'm too tired to do it right now since I haven't slept yet(which is one of the reasons that I made the mistake above in the first place).

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I swear, if this is another one with the sound files fucked up I'm neg-repping you to fuck and back
I have gotten some Errors on the Audio as well..

But this is the way i ''repaired'' them.

-Download the ZIP file (Jap Settings)
-Extract them on your desktop (The way i choose to extract is ''extract it on folder ''Name of the Zip'' )
- Check up if the Game is an ''Extract''.exe (When you 'launch' it, it will ask you where is it gonna be extracted)
-Extract it on the folder

-And hopefully it works

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So, question about an older game (BUT IT'S AN RPG MAKER GAME SO IT'S RELEVENT!), how does one become a dog in Adventures of Garnet? According to some guide I got, all you have to do is sleep in the Inn's Kennel while you're slave garnet. This didn't work for me, so I'm wondering if there is maybe some pre-requisite I'm missin here.

@gman14
Does that game happen to have animated sex in it, as opposed to just static images? <.<

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, question about an older game (BUT IT'S AN RPG MAKER GAME SO IT'S RELEVENT!), how does one become a dog in Adventures of Garnet? According to some guide I got, all you have to do is sleep in the Inn's Kennel while you're slave garnet. This didn't work for me, so I'm wondering if there is maybe some pre-requisite I'm missin here.

@gman14
Does that game happen to have animated sex in it, as opposed to just static images? <.<
There is a woman in the first village that tries to sell you dogs but never does, if you try to talk to her as a slave, she'll turn Garnet into a dog.

Now I have a question about Gyu's new RPG, does anyone know how to progress in the game? According to a guide I tried to use a translator for, (link below) you're supposed to make a costume but I don't know how to do that.

Edit: Nevermind I figured it out, after you've obtained the material from the mountain, you go into the room in the inn to make it.

BTW, I don't really want to be the one to mention this but the game does have loli content.

Last edited:

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There is a woman in the first village that tries to sell you dogs but never does, if you try to talk to her as a slave, she'll turn Garnet into a dog.
Ahh. Okay. Thanks.

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can someone write out or paste the japanese text in that alert? The rest of the files I was able to rename to work, but that one i can't, because it's not in the "title" of the track.

Shitsurei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can someone write out or paste the japanese text in that alert? The rest of the files I was able to rename to work, but that one i can't, because it's not in the "title" of the track.
The text is:

ファイル Audio/BGM/TAOYAME_手弱女 が見つかりません。

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

lifesaver, voted up, i just spent all that time trying to get the first one's radicals online to no avail. thanks!

EDIT: doesn't seem to work though, even when renamed. :( all the other files worked perfectly when i took the japanese from the "titles" of each audio file, but this one refuses to work, and i can't advance any farther without it working.

EDIT 2: tried moving it to C drive, renaming the game drive, there looks to be no other way than just having to rexport this all over again on japanese file settings which will ruin half the programs on my computer (including multiple adobe programs, which stay in japanese font/type even after i've switched back to english).

just waiting on a save file then, i guess

Last edited:

sybozo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone give a walkthrough for this game? Not sure what to do next, Finished picking up a shiny object in a cave and now not sure what to do

knight133

I venture round the internet demanding things from
Reputation score

This is old news. I do hope he finishes this faster that his previous works though.

Regarding DRM protected RPG maker games, there are only a few of them existing right now and the majority of them are pretty meh. For the record, I've only seen a couple of those DRM protected RPG maker games actually sell well and can also be considered decent in terms of gameplay and quality. Not every circle that submit their RPG maker games in DLsite choose the option of adding protection to their work with DRM since the DRM used in DLsite(and pretty much any other similar site) is annoying as hell(I'll assume that most of you know how the DRM they use works) and can probably cause a decrease in customers since the DRM will probably cause inconvenience in most cases.

Edit: This is probably gonna sound stupid but I bought this game by accident( ). I was just browsing the Japanese DLsite while my account was logged in and I tried reviewing the steps on purchasing a product the from the site to refresh my memory, but being a forgetful person that I am, I forgot that my card info was automatically saved since my last purchase from the site(Sangeki no Gear) lol. So when I got to the part where it would process the transaction(this usually the part where you input the card info that is needed before the actual transaction is completed), it freaked me out when it automatically loaded to the page that shows that your purchase was successful :eek:. I forgot that the EngDLsite(which I also have an account on) has an option that allows a user to remove the info of the card currently being used by their account which I happened to ignore in the Japanese site since my last purchase since I couldn't understand Japanese writing. Well stupidity or not, to make a long story short, I got the game and I'm gonna share it with you guys.:D

here's the link:

For mirrors, just ask the other guys who DL from this link to do them. I'm too tired to do it right now since I haven't slept yet(which is one of the reasons that I made the mistake above in the first place).
does this game you uploaded
have pregnancy in it?

Twisted

Reputation score

Can anyone give a walkthrough for this game? Not sure what to do next, Finished picking up a shiny object in a cave and now not sure what to do
Go back to the hotel.
You'll get a scene and you'll get a new armor which will let you capture the two angels in the forest and mountain; get those, powerlevel, and go kill the guard at the tower

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And does anyone have a full game save for it?
Btw this game no pregnancy but 着せ替えRPGミサキ ~衣装でモンスターGETだぜ!~(RJ088668)in last have 1 scene is pregnancy

Save for 逃げて!!赤ずきんちゃん~捕まると犯される追いかけっこ~

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.