What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

[A]carajé

Re: New RPG Maker Hentai Game News

hmmm~ I kinda like the games where you choose the time to turn the protagonist into a whore(probably why i dont like the SC garden games), I usually play pure and then when i finish the game or when i feel like it, i turn the protagonist into a whore... and i really like when you can change clothes and you get different scenes using different outifits

@Megas
I use RGSS Extractor for RPG Maker Games

View attachment RGSS Extractor.zip

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

[A]carajé;444116 said:
hmmm~ I kinda like the games where you choose the time to turn the protagonist into a whore(probably why i dont like the SC garden games), I usually play pure and then when i finish the game or when i feel like it, i turn the protagonist into a whore... and i really like when you can change clothes and you get different scenes using different outifits

@Megas

View attachment 13328
Someone after my own heart, which is why recent H-releases have bugged me, there's been NOTHING of that sort.

Megas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

[A]carajé;444116 said:
@Megas

View attachment 13328
Ok. It opens the Game.rgssad file and extracts a bunch of gameplay data.
What I want however is to extract image.rpack where the images are.
Any idea how to do that?

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

[A]carajé;444116 said:

@Megas

View attachment 13328
Yea let's not forget the cosplay element. Changing clothes just kinda refreshes the character's image, especially when you take it to the next lvl and put them in the scenes like Code Red's games and Bounty Hunter. There was a lot of hype for Dragon Slave because of it's cosplay (however I didn't play it because Dragon Prison would give you a random scene with a random person after two hours of gameplay -.-")

A

[A]carajé

@ Megas
when you execute the extractor selected the desired "game.rsomething" file, inside Graphics folder there will be a folder called Pictures, select it and press Ctrl + E or Right Click > Export, it will create a folder containing the images of the game, the "Pictures" folder is usually created in the same folder the RGSSS Extractor is located in.

@Umero
i liked Dragon Slave, i tried to play dragon Prison but it is SO different, and slow paced that i just didnt find it fun to play, try Dragon Slave it is nice, the combat feels a little weird but it is definitely (according to my opinion) better than Dragon Prison,(theres also a really cool walkthrough made by Etigoya if i am not mistaken,quite well done, even someone nearly mentally challenged as myself undertoood it quite easily)

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

New battle fuck game announced for May:

Why all the good games so far away? :(

And there is also the sequel to Bitch Rio:

But not my taste.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

monster girls again?! ... ... why?! :(
is this a new fashion lately?

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Monster girls are super popular right now, yes.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New battle fuck game announced for May:

Why all the good games so far away? :(

And there is also the sequel to Bitch Rio:

But not my taste.
Wow they made a sequel?! :eek: Hopefully they keep to their schedules. Plenty of games have been announced and never heard from again like Technobrake's new game and Phi's quest. (but the guy's sick :()

pringerx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow they made a sequel?! :eek: Hopefully they keep to their schedules. Plenty of games have been announced and never heard from again like Technobrake's new game and Phi's quest. (but the guy's sick :()
i was looking forward phi's spell so much :/.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score
rpg vx ace games and editor....

good night for all ^^

about rpg maker vx ace games ( i hate this rpg maker).
someone know any method to "hack" or edit the savefiles?
cuz i can't find any method on google or another search engines =/

Last edited by a moderator:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Umm, Technobrake's expected to be release late March...so no breaking the deadline yet.

Phi's spell...yeah...

Well, there's a few others to care if you look around enough.

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A new "busty" game is out. Not sure if it's good or bad, but still. Maybe somebody will try a demo right now and write his opinion.
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ112524.html

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A new "busty" game is out. Not sure if it's good or bad, but still. Maybe somebody will try a demo right now and write his opinion.
can find in hentai4daily, but this game is buy book and use it for make new item > item collection (no fight) > combine > go dungeon deep...

btw this game still call rpg?

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A torrent can also already be found for this.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.