What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

RanneRo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: New RPG Maker Hentai Game News

I doubt you could help, unless you're a GOD a creating CG works, especially animated CG works. This is what's usually taking SC Garden very long to do. But with long wait times, comes great quality!
If you doubt you can check my works at rannero*deviantart*com, working with Jap pros is my lifetime wish, at least I can do sketches for them lol

Does anyone here have some infos about their 4th project? Is it abandoned? Why they must do 2 projects the same time?

gman14

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone here have some infos about their 4th project? Is it abandoned? Why they must do 2 projects the same time?
The 5th project is just an overhaul of the 4th since it just shows you how he kept on changing the heroine's design until he arrived at current one. I don't get why he had to place it in a new page though.

Regarding the new update... Man.. That just teased everyone even more.. From the amount of time that passed by when he announced his new project, I was expecting that there would be some preview CG for some of the scenes already. I like his new idea of adding better animated scenes, though I also fear that this might increase the time he needs to finish and release the game unlike his previous ones which took 2 years at most to develop. The good thing though is that he's updating on a monthly basis again like he usually does. I really do hope, and I know everyone will agree with me on this, that he gives us a glimpse of some of the "action" we can expect in the game with his next update. :cool:

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you doubt you can check my works at rannero*deviantart*com, working with Jap pros is my lifetime wish, at least I can do sketches for them lol
Some cool stuff. But I'd rather have SC Garden use his (their?) own style of art and CG. I don't want ANYTHING to change from his projects. I love everything about them.

I really do hope, and I know everyone will agree with me on this, that he gives us a glimpse of some of the "action" we can expect in the game with his next update. :cool:
I don't. I'd rather just see everything in-game on my own. I don't like nudity spoilers. I know that's kind of weird to say, but there's always a little something lost when you see nude preview screens. When you're playing these games, there's always a somewhat 'build up' to the actual nudity, and it's that build up that I adore so very much.

Last edited:

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Any chance the new SC Garden game will be less scripted and more choice based?

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Any chance the new SC Garden game will be less scripted and more choice based?
I really doubt it since every game they released were completely linear without any choices. None. It already takes them 2 years to make 1 game. Also I'm not sure how they allocate their time. I feel like they spend a ton of time on the art work then they do on the actual game but they do have unique battle systems. If you have seen their past updates on the their other games, you will notice that all the updates are about the character design for like a year and a half and absolutely nothing about the story or gameplay. Either they program the game in the background or they make sure all the events and story is planned out first and then they make the game all at once.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You just destroyed my boner. :(

Cailveh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nice art, indeed xD
But still, there's this "business pride", so they won't ask for help...
I made a lot of personnal changes to sangeki no gear... their script is really simple and poor... good, but highly focused into visual events, and that's where they might accept help... =/

Last edited:

Alena

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The Side-Scrolling magical girl game just got released, hopefully it lives up to the demo that was released earlier.

Rebis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

2 New RPG Announced.

Nice. No Trial. Seems interesting.

New CodeRed RPG, probably too short. Trial.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

2 New RPG Announced.

Nice. No Trial. Seems interesting.
It's a tactic RPG (from that glimpse of the image, looks like fire emblem type of tactic...)

Guess-fu from the images:
-If you lose you keep getting rape until your character escape, too much and it's bad end
-Your allies can get raped too it seems
-Can view sexual stats...and non-sexual ones

Tag includes: Female Perspective, Lesbian, NTR (probably when your allies get raped too much . -. and if your character IS lesbian), Scat (ehhhh), Anal

Strangely enough, despite the title and one background image show a girl with that huge belly, no pregnancy tag...

So...release date is late July... (another July = =)
Well, I'll keep my final opinion until they release trial, but so far it looks like it'll be good.

EDIT: On the paranoid-ish note, it's April's Fool day, so I really hope this is not a joke announcement . .
EDIT1.5: Reading the announcement post on their blog, they say they plan to have the trial ready within a week, woot Q'w 'Q

EDIT2: In keeping their promise of at least an update at the start of each month, MadScript update their blog with 3 images, 2 roughes of a scene in their next game and the monster in that scene, and an image of a sample of what their roguelike map would looks like.

I swear that monster's doing AT ME BRO though . -.

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's a tactic RPG (from that glimpse of the image, looks like fire emblem type of tactic...)
<snip>
Most of your guess-fu would appear to be correct. However, I'd add the following notes: 1) The game will have a filter for scat etc. 2) There is pregnancy in the game, but only being impregnated by monsters etc 3) As well as event CGs, there's sprite-sex 4) Unlike the previous Fire-emblem type game, which was virtually unplayable due to unskippable long cutscenes and limited saves, they're advertising quick-save, adjustable text/animation/game speed, and automatically adjusting difficulty.

So there seems to be a lot in there, actually. The translated title would be on the lines of "Dungeon and Prisoners: The Dragon Maiden and the Island of Impregnating Demons" - sounds promising overall.

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New game in development from the creator of リリムユニオン

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does Madscript have different artists? The 1st and 2nd games art look extremely, if not completely different from eachother.

red_cloud0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, sorry if this is the wrong spot to ask, but does anyone happen to have a copy of Hikaru Senki with the 2.0 update patch? There were some links in an older thread from a year ago, but they've all been removed and I can't find an updated copy anywhere.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Does Madscript have different artists? The 1st and 2nd games art look extremely, if not completely different from eachother.
Not sure who did the art for 1st game, but 2nd game is by the artist from and same with 3rd.

I think it's probably just that the artist join after the circle made the first game.

ulquiodera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have the newest version (2.1) of this game please ?

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ084666.html
b.dlsite.net/RG14809/archives/7560907.html

Status
Not open for further replies.