Reputation score
Re: New RPG Maker Hentai Game News

new rpg its like the old one iono if its out or not

this one I did not see any loli in the demo

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't recall this rpgmaker game having a demo up earlier, posting the link to it in case anyone else just noticed it ~

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't recall this rpgmaker game having a demo up earlier, posting the link to it in case anyone else just noticed it ~
I did mention in my previous post they plan to have trial up within a week o_O and it's been about 1 week since o_O

There's a post on their blog listing current count of different type of scenes in the trial, as well as bug they know about.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game easily has the best fighting system out of any Rpg Maker game I've seen so far!

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If only it didnt have scat...
I haven't found any scat scenes yet. The only scene I found that seemed to be hidden was some wall in the boat city with all the bandits. Quick question on someone who knows about the game or the company. Is it mainly anal themed?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

If only it didnt have scat...
Author said there's scat filter .- . though I"m not sure if that make it skip scat scene or what (don't have time to play it yet)

I haven't found any scat scenes yet. The only scene I found that seemed to be hidden was some wall in the boat city with all the bandits. Quick question on someone who knows about the game or the company. Is it mainly anal themed?
this is first game by the group, but since it includes pregnancy, I don't think it's anal-focused...

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Good news everyone!

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

so apparently maker of this planning to make an action RPG

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Probably one of the better quality RPGmakers I've played.

It's only 1500 yen... compared that to all the other shit at 1500 yen... cough codered cough saboten

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Probably one of the better quality RPGmakers I've played.

It's only 1500 yen... compared that to all the other shit at 1500 yen... cough codered cough saboten
Yeah it's a very impressively made RPGMaker. The problem is simply that no one will probably translate it. And moonrunes are not nearly as enjoyable as actually being able to read the game.

lacoka12

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

someone would give me a walkthrough stuck it in the beginning because I do not know what to do

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah it's a very impressively made RPGMaker. The problem is simply that no one will probably translate it. And moonrunes are not nearly as enjoyable as actually being able to read the game.
I wouldn't mind if my translator program would work with it, but it doesn't. :(

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I wouldn't mind if my translator program would work with it, but it doesn't. :(
Yeah, the thing is it seems lately J-made games are harder and harder to hook. And very few people want to put forth the effort to translate them.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What are people talking about. Dungeons and Prisoners can be hooked. See Defcabs post on hooking stuff using TRGSSX RPGMaker Games.

www ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=386949&postcount=6502 (not allowed direct links yet)

Also: I'm looking at translating this game.

Iczer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just curious if Dungeons and Prisoners has unavoidable rape or not.
I prefer if that stuff is avoidable but cannot play the demo to see as my computer is not working right now.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I prefer if that stuff is avoidable but cannot play the demo to see as my computer is not working right now.
Wellll... the end of the demo was a ship full of women going somewhere... and with "魔孕の島" in the title there's definitely going to be some unavoidable rape somewhere.

However, it seems like the game has a virgin play mode (your magic is 20% more powerful being a virgin)

Plus anyone trying to use her vajayjay gets literally electrocuted.

Last edited:

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Interesting game but it's one of those games that really require a proper translation in order to enjoy it.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unless I'm misreading it, the picture on the DLSite page states "Virgin Play is Erotic" (with some blurb about H-scenes happening to NPCs), so I'm guessing that rape scenes are avoidable. The main character has a "Virgin Barrier" to prevent unwanted deflowering.. (the electrocution mentioned...)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so i'm playing rj113419 demo, and i can't seem to get any text hook at all, not even a shitty one that you usually get.

whats broke now?

Status
Not open for further replies.