What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Hi, I dont like asking this... but my game isnt working right, the audio files are messed up for some reason... :S

I am talking about this game:
着み・えRPGミサキ ~・装・モンスターGET・み!~

ehmm forgot the dl site link, the DL from filesonic is down... can not download due to something that happened with some sites I guess... (same as megaupload I am thinking??)

so please a fix for this game, the audio files would be fine, but the entire game is also fine, as long as the entire game works... (it shuts down with something about the audio files when trying to go into the room in the inn...)

english DL link here:

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for the info, got another question this time about just wondering how you actually get her to wear the collars outside of the scene's thought i saw a picture of her with one outside of them, although it might just be in a room or something.

Stupidfast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hay guys the method that was previously posted on making the ATGH and ATLAS translators free (out of trial version) is not working because everytime i try to replace the files they tell me that i do not have access to those files and they dont get replaced.

Suggestions?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Hay guys the method that was previously posted on making the ATGH and ATLAS translators free (out of trial version) is not working because everytime i try to replace the files they tell me that i do not have access to those files and they dont get replaced.

Suggestions?
Sounds to me that you just don't have admin permission on your machine. Try logging on as administrator.

Stupidfast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are no other accounts on the computer, as it is mine, so i tried to run the transfer as the administrator, with the same results

can there be security in the trial version itself that keeps me from messing with the files?

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

So can someone PM me this game if they do have it?

Cuz you know... I am uh... interested. Yeah game play and all.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

.- . it's out, the demo is pretty interesting, and while there's some bad end possible in the game (didn't attempt to find any in-game, but the author list some example on the site), losing does not make for game over.

It's a sorta BF-ly game, though you can use guns to shoot the enemy as well.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Google the product number (RJ089927) and you'll find it.

vulcan300

Demon Girl
Reputation score

that game sucks imo, and gameplay is generic as well

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

There are no other accounts on the computer, as it is mine, so i tried to run the transfer as the administrator, with the same results

can there be security in the trial version itself that keeps me from messing with the files?
That shouldn't be possible. Programs do not have permission to stop admins from deleting or overwriting their files. The files can be edit protected, meaning that you cannot just open them up and then edit the contents, but overwriting and deleting is a different issue. Have you tried deleting the files first and then copying stuff over?

qinlongfei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Long time lurker here to contribute for once, RJ090136 got it from a Chinese website.

soulles

Reputation score

Long time lurker here to contribute for once, RJ090136 got it from a Chinese website.

How do you play this game, I mean with this, what do you need to do, cause I have no clue, I just get raped by the monsters and get some sperm or something... give it to the guy and that is all I got so far??

any help appreciated.. ^^

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you play this game, I mean with this, what do you need to do, cause I have no clue, I just get raped by the monsters and get some sperm or something... give it to the guy and that is all I got so far??

Kill ghosts, inspect things (unlike the more friendlier RPGs, this game doesn't tell you what stuffs you can/can't search) to find 'keys' or other story items that lead somewhere.

Some knowledge on Japanese would really help since the game tend to do thing like "hey you should investigate this room" and that mean you have to check the map for where to go.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

HP need item recover SP = Ammo. You collect ghost sperm to ammo or hp potions.

For the man in home point, first choice is change armor to new one if broken or damage
2nd one is trade sperm to ammo 20, 40, 60cc or hp potions 50, 150, 300cc
3rd one is change hot key in fight, can set 2 skill
4th one talk to him(if find new weapon or event or sex change)

Girl first choice is buy item
2nd is hp recover if u no any hp potions.
3rd is talk to her for event

In fight エロテク=if success can get ghost sperm, if use マカの実(red shell icon) can get more sperm, like max can use 5.
攻撃方法=skill, if u have other weapon can use other weapon skill, will auto change weapon

This game 1F is find item, go room 3get key then go dining room(east side big room), then back to home point talk to them for sex change item, find 6note and use it then go toliet find item. 2F is buy $2000 item and use it for find power up item in 2f first better, 2f is kill boss> get key > kill boss > get key, if u have enough power can go B1, for ghost in B1 need make sperm out first then kill it, if lost in fight have bug make it depop then u cant get passwords(new vision like fixed it...) btw passwords is 6725 2386 4682, pass all door go back 1f can get new password, go home talk to man can get new weapon(can break some item and wall).

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Figure'd I'd ask to get it out of the way for what we know of the game, but does anyone know the passwords for the 2F's two hallways? I guess I got bugged since i never got an input for the BF1's gate (though she mentions it needs a 4-digit password too), but it's the 2F's hallways that have me stuck so far. :(

knight133

I venture round the internet demanding things from
Reputation score

I'm still want this badly but If someone upload it I'll crack it in a secret way of fixing the problem you guy's are having if, someone upload it.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Figure'd I'd ask to get it out of the way for what we know of the game, but does anyone know the passwords for the 2F's two hallways? I guess I got bugged since i never got an input for the BF1's gate (though she mentions it needs a 4-digit password too), but it's the 2F's hallways that have me stuck so far. :(
BF1's gate need the ghost in that area(where u can contact) depop by killed or bug(not suggest... but i ok in first round bug...)
2F left side password is 1216 (date of photo)
For item:
$2000 霊無絶礼(make normal ghost disappear), used it will change to 霊無絶-解除礼(use it will make mob pop again)
$200 霊召集礼(make easy contact on ghost), used it will change to 霊召集-解除礼(used it can cut the effect)
$5000 make ghost easy out sperm(have 2 or more can sex to girl in home point)
$100 back to home point
$6000 make your armor not easy break
$10000 性器置換礼(make u have penis, need talk to man in home point), 性器置換-解除礼 (remove your penis)

Last edited:

Moonchaos

Reputation score

B1 passwords is 6725, 2386, 4682, pass all door go back 1f can get new password, go home talk to man can get new weapon(can break some item and wall).
Next you need to defeat the Mid Boss in Room number 6 if you haven´t already.
Go to Room number 7 and defeat the Father.

Now get into the Hall speak with the 3rd choise to the Guy until you get a Penis, now head for room 10 and defeat the Daughter.

If you are equiped and ready go to the 2nd floor and to the left closed door.
You need to input 4 numbers, remember the photo? pw is 12.16.

Welcome to the 3rd floor, were the Mother is waiting for you.
in the 4th Room is a crack in the wall on the left side.
And remember to take you pills...(InGame)
There is a 2nd and 3rd crack in the wall just a little bit south of the first one right after the scene.

Remember to take at least 120 rounds with you cause you need 40 for each wall.

Now you enter a very Big Room, with very strong opponents.
Search the North Wall there is a giant crack, now the Mother spawns in the middle, talk to her and dont worry she wont encounter you.
Talk to her once with Penis and once without (use 性器置換-解除礼 to remove the Penis)

After she dissapears the path in the south opens, there is the Son waiting, see the scene and afterwards he will give you the Pw for the right side of the 2nd corridor.
Pw is: 10.16. a birthdate

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.