Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake68655

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

[sweet princess] ぷっつんクエスト~ブチキレたゆうしゃはかみになった~

120306-G1-091468.rar
Could somebody upload this to mediafire? I'm getting horrible download rates from the current links.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

@noman Thanks for the info!

@Drake68655 I assume you have a torrent downloader, so use

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello to everyone!
I have beaten the game under the title ConnectQuest コネクトクエスト (dlsite # RJ091877). But was unable to enter a shop (?) in western area (penultimate red roof house in western corner) of the capital town since a man in a dark cloak does not let me in. Could anybody help me in this matter? Thanks in advance.
Like near game end, talk to someone in bar can get item for enter it.

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

[sweet princess] ぷっつんクエスト~ブチキレたゆうしゃはかみになった~

120306-G1-091468.rar
Is it just me, or did someone else have trouble getting these,. Tryed all sources, downloads took over 2 hour piece, and all where corrupted ?
Thanks for posting the links anyway :D

fluffy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, the problem here is that I don't know what the "second town" you are referring to is. The town I think of the "second town" doesn't have a moneylender.

And Maria is the loliwizard at the house in the forest, right? I think I did the 100 point thing before even talking to her.
The second town is the second town you visited in the game. First is the village like icon, and the second is a mini city with a castle. If you use the warp, it will be the top left.

You are correct regarding Maria. The item can be obtained before you get the quest.

Hi there. May anyone plz upload sweet princess on mediafire?

Apparently my ISP is having fun today and I can't download from any of the current links.

*Edit NVM, I managed to find a torrent for the game. Thanks anyway.

**Edit Btw I've been playing this game: and I'm freaking out.
I'm the desert city fighting on the arena, I'm almost lvl22 I have about 155 defense and I still can't beat the last girl...
She hits me with a special attack that deals almost 500 damage and she can do it twice... also she casts a spell that deals 500 ~ 750 damage and she can do it TWICE...
I only have 1302 HP, my raise defense spell helps a bit, but it's not enough... so I'm thinking there's some other way to beat her? Maybe sex attacks? I'm asking this, cause in the middle of all that moon speak talk I saw something about SEX..

May anyone help me out plz? Thanks in advance.
Some of the best items in the game can be obtained through the mini game area. If you were to pursue with that option, always go for 3 minutes and just whack the gold/yellow slime as it provides 100P per kill. That's how I got 1k rather quickly.

I was around level 30 when I hit there.

Last edited:

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have a question, is this any good the trial is confusing

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i have a question, is this any good the trial is confusing
From what it translates from Google, This game is for ALL AGES (Which is really confusing)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

i know but you do die and lose clothes, so mistranslated?
Well, so long as it's not shown explicitly, I'm pretty sure death and nudity can get by...

I mean, pretty sure magical girl transformation require all their clothes exploding off first.

Or anyone remember this fight? ...pretty sure if that thing 'realistically' colored the anime is gonna get tagged with 18+

Last edited:

Ritzy

Reputation score

Ive got one question if anyone could help me. Every time I start up Parallel Fanstasy or any RPG VX RTP game no matter what I do the charactor moves in one direction and thats including the main menu as well. I can't seem to fix this problem. Any input would be most appreciated.

Janus30

Reputation score

Ive got one question if anyone could help me. Every time I start up Parallel Fanstasy or any RPG VX RTP game no matter what I do the charactor moves in one direction and thats including the main menu as well. I can't seem to fix this problem. Any input would be most appreciated.
Try restarting your computer. It happens from time to time to me as well.

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

**Edit Btw I've been playing this game: and I'm freaking out.
I'm the desert city fighting on the arena, I'm almost lvl22 I have about 155 defense and I still can't beat the last girl...
She hits me with a special attack that deals almost 500 damage and she can do it twice... also she casts a spell that deals 500 ~ 750 damage and she can do it TWICE...
I only have 1302 HP, my raise defense spell helps a bit, but it's not enough... so I'm thinking there's some other way to beat her? Maybe sex attacks? I'm asking this, cause in the middle of all that moon speak talk I saw something about SEX..

May anyone help me out plz? Thanks in advance.
Machine Gun. Its stats look lower than some of the guns you can get, but it's the reward for getting the 2nd highest tier in the shooting arena (or you can buy it). Equip it and use it with normal attack. It gives sounds and visual effects of firing off half a dozen rounds, then it inflicts 4 hits on the enemy. When enemies start dodging, this is a lifesaver, since each hit attempt rolls individually, and the damage is only about 1/3 less than the stronger guns (about equal to the strongest swords) per hit, which makes 4 hits insanely overpowered.

Make sure you have good armors, the one with x2 xp gain (not the clover, the one the kid was using) is amazingly high defense (does not stack with clover's xp gain though, so don't waste your time equipping the clover too). Abandon the feather if you were still using it, the lower magic cost is futile since once you have the gun, you'll never use magic except for healing, instead just stack up extra armors as high as you can.

Don't skimp on casting your strongest heals, every round you don't have to heal again is another round you can attack. It should take no time at all to mop the floor with her.

If you're losing too badly, use a save from before the string of fights and go back to where the kid was at to fight the various NPCs down there. After winning a fight, you can just turn around and force another fight, so the XP rate should be nice and high, especially with double xp gains.

Even after you beat her, don't neglect to go back down and get in a few extra fights, it's well worth it to score some free levels. Training areas like this almost make it too easy to grind, especially since you can choose your favorite enemy cluster to mass kill them repeatedly.

belgianwiz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can anyone upload this rpg?
I would be very grateful.

belgianwiz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

also, does anyone know the password of this file on nyaatorrents?

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just come out today give it some time.

You know its to bad that none of the FoxEye games become really popular. I would loved to get my hand on some of they 3D rpg game, or any game they made really.

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

the game has DRM block on it, so even if you see it, probably won't be able to play it, unless someone cracks that DRM.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oops... I somehow completely missed the green sign. Oh well there will be million others.

To be honest RPG's are becoming repetitive. The many developers found a model they like and no one want to improve it any more. Thats sad. But fortunately that also means you don't lose out much with missing one of the RPG's.

Saan0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I dont think that someone give a proper answer to this... does this game have H-scene's in it?
Or is just a normal game?

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I dont think that someone give a proper answer to this... does this game have H-scene's in it?
Or is just a normal game?
It says its for all ages, so I'd expect it to have no h-content.

Though it is made by Fox Eye (The same dev who made Holdover) so if you liked that game it might still be worth checking out.

Last edited:

Boardwalk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I suppose I can stop lurking to help someone out. I had this problem as well to the point where even restarting wouldn't get rid of it.

It is some weird conflict between the numpad and the arrow keys. Just press the direction on the numpad that your character wants to always go. If it doesn't work the first time, press the numlock and try again. Hopefully that will fix the problem without having to restart (so annoying........).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.