What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

I thought the same, but it only seems to unlock all GOR scene. There are several more I found during regular gameplay.
In First quest hscene room, did u click the book in SE corner?

It seems like there are multiple endings. I ended up with a bad end.
I find 3ending, but all can see in hscene room...

hey all.... new release to add here... no trial unfortunately, might be good, dont know, due to no trial... ^^
If played 2 normal game by this circle 1.jpg , or 2.jpg
will know cg and system must ok.
and trial in or pass vx

Last edited:

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

In First quest hscene room, did u click the book in SE corner?
Ahh, thanks. Well, that makes the whole game a little useless, doesn't it? Not that it's a huge loss, considering how short and generc it is.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well that First Quest II was disappointing.

All I had to do was walk to a room next to the classroom and it gave me the option to unlock all the CGs.
Since it is an option, you have the option to decline, right?
It's not like they're forcing you to unlock all CG's or anything.

Pinolo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

*Edit*
Here it is. Version 2.01

, , ,
Thank you a lot doob420!:D +rep

Just like that doob420 proving to be the light at the end of the tunnel. How would we cope without you? Much appreciated, also insanely fast, guess i wasn't the only one who liked it afterall ahaha.
I agree with you.:D

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

. -. it's out, 600 MB in size.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does it use RPG Maker or that fucking Data Wolf shit?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Does it use RPG Maker or that fucking Data Wolf shit?
its data wolf, but I think its the first decent data wolf I've played in awhile.

different GoR's for the female in your group (think it changes depending on your lvl and or location?)
theirs scenes at the inn, and other scenes talking to various npc's in town, and the pics are well done, i think whoever did the pics, did a close job to what the artist DA HOOTCH, does, if anyones seen that guys artwork)

on a random note.. anyone else get... possibly a bug? from the demo, I have some weapon? that gives a character equipped with it (I have 6 of them) 10,000 attack, defense, magic defense, speed etc (basically god mode, first turn, instant kill anything in 1 hit, takes 0 damage from everything)...?

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

its data wolf, but I think its the first decent data wolf I've played in awhile.

different GoR's for the female in your group (think it changes depending on your lvl and or location?)
theirs scenes at the inn, and other scenes talking to various npc's in town, and the pics are well done.

on a random note.. anyone else get... possibly a bug? from the demo, I have some weapon? that gives a character equipped with it (I have 6 of them) 10,000 attack, defense, magic defense, speed etc (basically god mode, first turn, instant kill anything in 1 hit, takes 0 damage from everything)...?
I think it's basically there for anyone who doesn't feel like grinding and just want to get through the story.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I think it's basically there for anyone who doesn't feel like grinding and just want to get through the story.
ah yeah, just read the dlsite description, also mentions 585 images, 111 events, cg mode + able to continue play after beating game.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Huh, well grinding is one of the main reasons why I prefer RPG Maker games to Data Wolf. With the former I usually use SGEdit or even open it up and change some numbers around once the grinding becomes too annoying.

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Huh, well grinding is one of the main reasons why I prefer RPG Maker games to Data Wolf. With the former I usually use SGEdit or even open it up and change some numbers around once the grinding becomes too annoying.
You mean after the first dungeon boss?

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Honestly, I think any amount of grinding is too much. If you explore the dungeons thoroughly and don't run from encounters while you do as well as use all your skills at your disposal I believe you should be able to progress through the game smoothly. Sadly, most JRPGs instead prefer for you to thoroughly explore each dungeon a half dozen times without running from encounters, so that your stats are higher than the enemies rather than having you fight tactically.

tatski21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please anyone uppload SE folder from RJ094178 / i don`t uderstand why all version i share- have eror(not have music) and have error :confused:
big tnx

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

huh what dungeon boss, are you talking about the demo or the full game... cause I didnt get into any dungeon boss....

Ps, anyone already uploaded that game???

I would love to play it... the previous game from this designer was guite good... and yes, this is one of the best Wolf RPG games I have played.. eventhough I was lost in what to do... just the Cg makes it worth it....

the demo showed it had over 80 cg... but if the actual game has almost 600cg, that is a hell of a lot of CG for an RPG game....

Glukodav

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have last version of

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone have last version of
You do realize that's clearly loli and therefore not allowed on this site, right?

I mean you read the rules, didn't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.