What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

The latest download on Momota's blog IS a patch, which rebalances the sexual stats (there was apparently a bug involved with them), as well as finishing up a scene along with adding a new incomplete one.

The latest full version is the blog entry right below the patch.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Since it hasn't been mentioned:

Haven't played the trial, but if the previous game from the group ( ) can be used as example then;

The combat is rather simple, you have attack, spell, and maybe defend/flee buttons.

It's VR type, so you're playing as a male protagonist going around beating girls and raping em.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe someone has a lumfile for some reason? lol

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Maybe someone has a lumfile for some reason? lol

Probably a junk file with a password, they upload everything the day it's released. Also, this trend of everything being released on premiums only is getting pretty fucking annoying. The worst is that it's hard to even get stuff from nyaa.eu anymore, where most of the decent games were released.

Glukodav

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

+

Last edited:

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since it hasn't been mentioned:

Haven't played the trial, but if the previous game from the group ( ) can be used as example then;

The combat is rather simple, you have attack, spell, and maybe defend/flee buttons.

It's VR type, so you're playing as a male protagonist going around beating girls and raping em.
Are any of those two games out already?

Or only the trial is avaible?

Genome

Lurker
Reputation score

So I am entirely stuck on the first chapter in marionnogamebooks. I've gotten the pickaxe from the bear at the bottom of the ruined tower, but i cannot find what I need to do next. Anobody whos gotten farther than that wanna help a brother out? :D
Link to game:
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ097409.html

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I am entirely stuck on the first chapter in marionnogamebooks. I've gotten the pickaxe from the bear at the bottom of the ruined tower, but i cannot find what I need to do next. Anobody whos gotten farther than that wanna help a brother out? :D
Link to game:
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ097409.html
If you go back to the checkpoint and head north you'll see some stairs. If you're already wandering around then you'll see the stairs on your way back.

Go down and then proceed north until you reach a block that you can't get past.

When you talk to it, you can then break it with the pickaxe.

Genome

Lurker
Reputation score

If you go back to the checkpoint and head north you'll see some stairs. If you're already wandering around then you'll see the stairs on your way back.

Go down and then proceed north until you reach a block that you can't get past.

When you talk to it, you can then break it with the pickaxe.
Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, I'm still a little confused as to where I am supposed to go. When you say "a block that you can't get through", are you referring to the door in front of the treasure chests?

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To add to things I can't download but hopefully someone can... to put on mediashare >.>

Freakshare
freakshare.com/files/lhqbrvwv/120704-G1-098013.rar.html

Turbobit
turbobit.net/rsihb92v4ntu/120704-G1-098013.rar.html

freakshare works for me on.. a file thats like 50-60MB... 500MB game? ain't happening >.> be a miracle if it survives to finish
That game you want is only like 75MB. I know they pad their files when it's under 100MB, but 425MB of other crap? Ugh.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

That game you want is only like 75MB. I know they pad their files when it's under 100MB, but 425MB of other crap? Ugh.

yup, my download actually finished, the other RJ things, aren't even rpg games, but...! at least got the 1 thing I was after so good enough!

Just incase your all wondering what other things are in that to make it 500MBish

and then the actual game

Pinolo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I agree, 500MB is too for a 75MB game.
( )

I've found single DL link for the game. It's legit, without password.

http://turbobit.net/ca1binrm6uef/=-swishentai.com_120705-12.rar.html

I don't know the best site for you, so I've put all the mirrors.:)
(Source is write on the file name/link.:p)

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, I'm still a little confused as to where I am supposed to go. When you say "a block that you can't get through", are you referring to the door in front of the treasure chests?
No, that's after you defeat the boss.
Just go back to the entrance of the inner dungeon and you'll see some stairs.

Genome

Lurker
Reputation score

No, that's after you defeat the boss.
Just go back to the entrance of the inner dungeon and you'll see some stairs.
Ah, i didn't realize i had to super mash in front of that door in order to bust it down. Thanks alot for the help.

herfmat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay so someone help me out here, I'm an idiot or something.

I can't seem to get WinRAR to extract using JP characters.
Maybe someone can help if I walk you through what I did:
  • I downloaded RJ088198 from the provided link.
  • I started up WinRAR with JP locale
  • Switched Windows' "Default Input Language"/Keyboard to Japanese for safety.
  • Opened RJ088198.zip with WinRAR in JP
  • See that files are named things like "ƒŠƒiƒNƒGƒXƒg￾`ƒrƒLƒj￾íŽm‚É‚È‚Á‚¿‚á‚Á‚½!ƒ€ƒ`ƒ€ƒ`ƒGƒ￾RPG￾`"
  • Try extracting anyways
  • Try starting game and get what I assume is the file not found error about some audio/bgm/ file.

Anyone know a way for me to easily prevent/avoid this in the future?
Know something I can use to convert the names of these messed up files to their original intended text?
Do I have to redownload everything that has done this for me in the past, or is there a way to fix the files that have done this?

thestc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay so someone help me out here, I'm an idiot or something.

I can't seem to get WinRAR to extract using JP characters.
Maybe someone can help if I walk you through what I did:
  • I downloaded RJ088198 from the provided link.
  • I started up WinRAR with JP locale
  • Switched Windows' "Default Input Language"/Keyboard to Japanese for safety.
  • Opened RJ088198.zip with WinRAR in JP
  • See that files are named things like "ƒŠƒiƒNƒGƒXƒg￾`ƒrƒLƒj￾íŽm‚É‚È‚Á‚¿‚á‚Á‚½!ƒ€ƒ`ƒ€ƒ`ƒGƒ￾RPG￾`"
  • Try extracting anyways
  • Try starting game and get what I assume is the file not found error about some audio/bgm/ file.

Anyone know a way for me to easily prevent/avoid this in the future?
Know something I can use to convert the names of these messed up files to their original intended text?
Do I have to redownload everything that has done this for me in the past, or is there a way to fix the files that have done this?
The easiest way to correct the name is to copy it directly from the dlsite page since you have the rj number and rename it that way.

The reason it occurs is because you don't have the correct fonts installed, unless your going to go out of your way to find the japanese fonts used the method above is your best bet.

herfmat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The easiest way to correct the name is to copy it directly from the dlsite page since you have the rj number and rename it that way.

The reason it occurs is because you don't have the correct fonts installed, unless your going to go out of your way to find the japanese fonts used the method above is your best bet.
Wouldn't I need to change the name of each individual file in that manner?

For example "–‚‰¤_BGM3.mid"

Status
Not open for further replies.