What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

holololo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

yea i really like his game .. just that im confused on the whole donation thing because on the site the goal has been reached or do i donate a different way?
Through his paypal, maybe?

holololo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I still have no idea how this slipped past offbeatrs TOS

"Specifically we DON'T allow projects, rewards, or products to display or mention the following topics:

Rape/Forced/Abuse/Violence
Snuff/Scat/Elimination of Waste on another individual
Incest
Bestiality
Minor/Under Age
Drunk/Sleeping/Drugged/Hypnotized (it has to be consensual) "

EDIT- also...did he mention a price for the finished product yet?

he outright said it in the description too, how odd...
Crowdfunding websites get their revenue from ads or the cuts they get from successful projects. Offbeatr is a...small time player, just one year ago, only 20 projects have gone through. One would think that content policies are not that high on their list of important things...just my take on this.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Crowdfunding websites get their revenue from ads or the cuts they get from successful projects. Offbeatr is a...small time player, just one year ago, only 20 projects have gone through. One would think that content policies are not that high on their list of important things...just my take on this.
naw its cool, but i was really careful about not mentioning that stuff with my project

holololo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tried version 1.04, anyone feeling the inconsistencies as far as cut scenes go? Some of the assets are finely detailed, while the others seem to be rather rough around the edges.

Are these fixed in the subsequent versions? Need some info to decide if I would want to get this.

menaze818

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tried version 1.04, anyone feeling the inconsistencies as far as cut scenes go? Some of the assets are finely detailed, while the others seem to be rather rough around the edges.

Are these fixed in the subsequent versions? Need some info to decide if I would want to get this.
By inconsistencies What do you mean? For me some of the picture for some events seemed out of place. But it wasn't that much of a big deal to me. Other than im guessing some of the issues are addressed on the newest versions but wouldn't know i haven't bought it yet :l

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

In 1.04 a lot of artwork was placeholder (for instance that when you defeat the Queen) and often from other H-Games. Some scenes just said about image pending etc

The author has been commissioning replacement artwork for these and for additional scenes so many of these have been replaced and more scenes added.

More of the people you encounter have gotten bondage and rape images. There are more contracts and side events.

More monsters/craharters have been added too.

There is also more places to explore, you may see references to werewolves for instance.

For the discussion of pricing I believe the intention is the final release will be around the $50 mark as he has said that the $50 donation entitles you to a copy of the full game when released.

Last edited:

menaze818

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In 1.04 a lot of artwork was placeholder (for instance that when you defeat the Queen) and often from other H-Games. Some scenes just said about image pending etc

The author has been commissioning replacement artwork for these and for additional scenes so many of these have been replaced and more scenes added.

More of the people you encounter have gotten bondage and rapde images

There is also more places to explore, you may see references to werewolves for instance.

For the discussion of pricing I believe the intention is the final release will be around the $50 mark as he has said that the $50 donation entitles you to a copy of the full game when released.

Wait so when the final version is released you'll have to pay 50 dollars to obtain it? If that's the case ill buy it within the week considering i was already going to purchase it.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Wait so when the final version is released you'll have to pay 50 dollars to obtain it? If that's the case ill buy it within the week considering i was already going to purchase it.
You could PM the author to confirm but I believe that is the plan

holololo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

More of the people you encounter have gotten bondage and rape images. There are more contracts and side events.

No, $30 is the donation required to get the game. $50 is the amount required for beta testing and early access (access to the current 1.05 onwards before the release).

As for inconsistencies of the art work, I was referring to the significant difference in stroke thickness and level of detail between the battle sprites and the event CGs. Notice that the CGs are a lot more "bland" as compared to the sprites. And yes, I was also referring to some of the placeholder images which are weirdly out of place. I assume they have been replaced as per your comment.

Though, $30 might not be the actual price of the final product, as crowd-funded projects usually demand more during the development period (one reason is to reduce risks, the other is the assumption that part of the amount is goodwill coming from backers, the price to "make it happen" rather than an exchange for a copy of the product). Products tend to become more "economical" once development is completed.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Yea i have but he isn't responding lol
Allow for timezones, he is in China I believe. He has been fairly responsive to PM and emails in the past

menaze818

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No, $30 is the donation required to get the game. $50 is the amount required for beta testing and early access (access to the current 1.05 onwards before the release).

As for inconsistencies of the art work, I was referring to the significant difference in stroke thickness and level of detail between the battle sprites and the event CGs. Notice that the CGs are a lot more "bland" as compared to the sprites. And yes, I was also referring to some of the placeholder images which are weirdly out of place. I assume they have been replaced as per your comment.

Though, $30 might not be the actual price of the final product, as crowd-funded projects usually demand more during the development period (one reason is to reduce risks, the other is the assumption that part of the amount is goodwill coming from backers, the price to "make it happen" rather than an exchange for a copy of the product). Products tend to become more "economical" once development is completed.
Wait to get the game it's 30 bucks ? on the site it say's 50 o.0

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I thought it was the other way round? they usually get a discount for placing their trust in the developer... or at least that's how i would want it

OP
T

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wait to get the game it's 30 bucks ? on the site it say's 50 o.0
50 dollars for the beta versions + final game when it is done.
30 dollars for final game only when it is done.
And for how much he is going to sell the game when it is done: No idea.

Last edited:

menaze818

Demon Girl
Reputation score

50 dollars for the beta versions + final game when it is done.
30 dollars for final game only when it is done.
And for how much he is going to sell the game when it is done: No idea.
Oh i see

holololo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I thought it was the other way round? they usually get a discount for placing their trust in the developer... or at least that's how i would want it
It depends on how the developers assess their products' positions and how they manage the costing. Though, as the market for adult games is currently, it's pretty rare for RPG maker games to be priced in the range of $30 and above. It's still a relatively niche market after all, most games on dlsite are priced around $20. I believe there is a price point which when exceeded, will result in diminishing returns, and that's around $30. Personally, I don't think that people would shell out $40 for a H-game built on RPG maker.

Last edited:

menaze818

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It depends on how the developers assess their products' positions and how they manage the costing. Though, as the market for adult games is currently, it's pretty rare for RPG maker games to be priced in the range of $30 and above. It's still a relatively niche market after all, most games on dlsite are priced around $20. I believe there is a price point which when exceeded, will result in diminishing returns, and that's around $30. Personally, I don't think that people would shell out $40 for a H-game built on RPG maker.
I'd agree, even though it's a bit on the expensive side i don't mind giving him 50 for it comes with. Although the successfulness of the project can make him make more. But's that an assumption.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd agree, even though it's a bit on the expensive side i don't mind giving him 50 for it comes with. Although the successfulness of the project can make him make more. But's that an assumption.
When i do it, i'm not gonna charge the people that didn't fund me less for the game than those that did, though the people that fund might still pay more due to the other rewards...but i don't get why people would pay money for bonus items

OP
T

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

...but i don't get why people would pay money for bonus items
It just shows how much money people are willing to give to the dev to support the development. It's not that they are forced to pay an extra 100 dollars to buy the game with some extra items. (Not that I would give that much :p)

And yeah... the free 1.04 version was very convincing, because under normal circumstances I would never give 50 dollars to support a development.

Last edited: