What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
Re: Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

Wait, so currently I can only play on the native language if I get the latest versions of the game? If I pledge, can I still get older versions of the game, then? (The ones in which translations are still working)
ah? what do you mean? - - you said you like play the version which has translationsby some players from there?

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i'm still waiting to get a code for the unlock.. imho worst DRM ever if you need a manual confirmation code/response to send at your customers.

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

i'm still waiting to get a code for the unlock.. imho worst DRM ever if you need a manual confirmation code/response to send at your customers.
send it

Sir Bubbles

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

坑神newface;1008285 said:
ah? what do you mean? - - you said you like play the version which has translationsby some players from there?
From what I have read fan made translation isn't working for newer versions because of encryption, right?

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

From what I have read fan made translation isn't working for newer versions because of encryption, right?
yes,but it seems that BAB PEEG find a new way to work……

and 1.084 's new dialogs will be both chinese and english

Reputation score

Yes I figured out how to make vnr work with chinese again, set the language as zht and text encoding to UTF-16, the unicode doesn't need to be chinese.

Sakome

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wait was I supposed to get an email with a DL link or something? Or a code? Sorry, never done this part before, kinda just figured I'd wait and see what happens.

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

Wait was I supposed to get an email with a DL link or something? Or a code? Sorry, never done this part before, kinda just figured I'd wait and see what happens.
i check that you had pledged 5 days ago but you miss the charge day 8.31,so
you have to wait next paid post when i finish 1.085....maybe several months later.. if you want the game immediately,you can use paypal as i send on patreon message.

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

worst drm ever: i can't even check newspaper website with the game on, because it force chrome to close... and everything close down.
i would never had installed something like this that takes machine control without my consent with closing other exploring windows, browser and even saving on another hard drive...
the game it's cool, but until the drm is taken off, i strongly encourage to not buy it.

Last edited:

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

worst drm ever: i can't even check newspaper website with the game on, because it force chrome to close... and everything close down.
i would never had installed something like this that takes machine control without my consent with closing other exploring windows, browser and even saving on another hard drive...
the game it's cool, but until the drm is taken off, i strongly encourage to not buy it.
I thought that at first, but also consider the problem from the developer's perspective and the past and present attempts to pirate the game.

I had no problems running web browsers and the encryption; reppublica could be a rare case of incompatibility. I also had no issues with the game saving on D drive (He also made a fix that would allow saving in C).

The start time does suck though and I'm all for a better method of doing this.

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I thought that at first, but also consider the problem from the developer's perspective and the past and present attempts to pirate the game.

I had no problems running web browsers and the encryption; reppublica could be a rare case of incompatibility. I also had no issues with the game saving on D drive (He also made a fix that would allow saving in C).

The start time does suck though and I'm all for a better method of doing this.
yeah i feel you mate, it's just NOT cool to mess with your computer stuff without asking first... sometimes when the game is open in the background and i'm searching for a file to watch/send inside my computer folders it just close.
i think it's to blame this game decryption, because it thinks you are searching for the real files and it's gonna shut the window bar close.
i have to close the game, do my stuff and then reopen the game.

Coo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is in chinese. I pledged money to buy this because I used to be able to hook onto it with translation software. If it no longer works then it's pointless for me.

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

This game is in chinese. I pledged money to buy this because I used to be able to hook onto it with translation software. If it no longer works then it's pointless for me.
still have way to run translation tools,and after 1.084 it will be english-chinese version in talking

Quinova

Reputation score

Anyone have a save from right before you go to the night city? My power went out while I was playing and corrupted my save. I'm playing on version 1.08 but I guess at that point in the game the version of the save shouldn't make too big a difference. I just don't want to have to power through chapter 1 again lol...

IronJovi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any chance this getting released for a reasonable price?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone have a save from right before you go to the night city? My power went out while I was playing and corrupted my save. I'm playing on version 1.08 but I guess at that point in the game the version of the save shouldn't make too big a difference. I just don't want to have to power through chapter 1 again lol...

This was my collection of saves from 1.07 I think. No idea where they are, but there's probably one that is around where you want.

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He has recently started selling an updated 1.04 version for $1 and 1.08 version, which contains the majority of the game, for $5 on Patreon.

Until I see something better, this is the best RPG Maker nukige on the market, and its relative unpopularity to some other games on here is pretty baffling, even though there was a prohibitive cost attached to it before now.

(Take for example Dungeons and Prisoners, which does a lot of good things but at the end of the day, only has a small fraction of the story of this game)

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

He has recently started selling an updated 1.04 version for $1 and 1.08 version, which contains the majority of the game, for $5 on Patreon.
I have a question: In the old 1.04 demo version, which is the only version I've played, the only option(s) available to a player character when bound and/or grappled would cause them to break free. Was that changed at all in the $5 1.08 version?

Also, would I be able to use AGTH/Translation Aggregator with that version?

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

I have a question: In the old 1.04 demo version, which is the only version I've played, the only option(s) available to a player character when bound and/or grappled would cause them to break free. Was that changed at all in the $5 1.08 version?

Also, would I be able to use AGTH/Translation Aggregator with that version?
1.08 still have some bugs but i think the answer is yes