What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

Bitsnail5

Reputation score
And how about the new m3 pics ?
Oh he is the one who updated the art for the vampire hunter and the party members right. Is he actually a different person from the original one who created the party members? I thought he just refined his artstyle over time.
Real well done, her portrait might be the hottest in the game. Everything from the ashamed face to the big breasts with titholes (I subscribe to the caveman philosophy of big = good, bigger = better) to the tattoo is perfect. Sean is a genius in sex slave studies.
Same sentiments here with M3's new design. The titholes are indeed a great addition. Props to the scene where the main party gets captured and raped too. The darker/heavier tone of new story settings remind me of the game's early days, which is awesome. Its hard to find such content in the newer games these days...

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What was your strategy in beating "Heaven Come"?
At least 3 of the enemies have skills that cause instant KO, so you probably want the jades that have sone protection from instant KO, dropped from the fox sisters. I didnt equip these because I sold them after getting annoyed with the garbage in the menus so its still doable without. Your defensive stats should be as good as possible across the board to survive the standard, non-instant KO attacks. Beyond that, I agree with tofu that Victoria keeps up magic reflect, Madelyn protects from status ailments, and Lydis keeps up counter. M3 is also good for the skill that selfcasts magic reflect permanently while draining mana. The mass revive and h-panacea consumables are also good, as always.

Last edited:

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Okay guys, I have a big problem. I somehow lost all my saves. I haven't played the game in a while so when I finally got around to downloading the latest version I found that the "load" game button was greyed out. I went to check where my saves would be located but the folder was empty. Does anyone know where they might have gone and if its not possible, if they have a spare save they could pass to me? My last progress was the dragon girl betrays you and then after you beat her you get her back in a new bondage form so if you have a save from around that part of the story I'd really appreciate if you can spare that.

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay guys, I have a big problem. I somehow lost all my saves. I haven't played the game in a while so when I finally got around to downloading the latest version I found that the "load" game button was greyed out. I went to check where my saves would be located but the folder was empty. Does anyone know where they might have gone and if its not possible, if they have a spare save they could pass to me? My last progress was the dragon girl betrays you and then after you beat her you get her back in a new bondage form so if you have a save from around that part of the story I'd really appreciate if you can spare that.
Saves are located in (C: )

I have this one from 1.086 in front of the battle with Moira in Sanctuary.

Attachments

tofuisgreat

Reputation score
What was your strategy in beating "Heaven Come"?

As for M3 i really like the new pic with expanded breasts, that's probably just my preference though. When she's bound, i think the guy covers her a bit too much though.
Just like teapotdome, I did not equip those protect instant KO equipments either. Because I think the status of those equipments are weak. If you have enough medicine and Madelyn with the healer class you should have serveral ways to survive from these instant KO. I did not use M3 because I clear the battle in 1.087, without her in my party. Leona 's skill which could increase all members' dodge ability is also useful (In fact, with this buff my Leona's dodge already over 100%!).

The only thing I could not 100% overcome is the enemy who can tie each member up, if you are not lucky enough (eg: most members still being tied after 2-3 turns) I think you have to accept the result of losing this battle.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Saves are located in (C: )

I have this one from 1.086 in front of the battle with Moira in Sanctuary.
Yeah it was blank when I checked. But thanks for the save. Out of curiosity, do you also have the Renee scenerio as well, I rather liked that part and her design.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Is there a walkthrough I can consult? Since I lost my saves and I'm using some very kind people's I've completely lost what I should be doing. If there's a walkthrough floating around it'd help me reorient myself. Like specifically the M3 quest line.

tofuisgreat

Reputation score
I just remember the movement speed is still slow when I load an old save. Is this still a bug or maybe for the stable of the game? (I know that some games adjust movement speed in order to maintain stability).
If it's a bug then I suggest adding an item that allows player to set movement speed to normal (Or maybe faster/slower) . It would not bother escape scenes if the menu is disabled.

usetrial

Reputation score
Screenshot.png

Hey guys would you know how to remove the Astrid icons on the side if it is even possible? thanks!

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Okay after finally going all over the place I'm at a part that's asking for a "Punish Runestone". That ring a bell for anyone?

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay after finally going all over the place I'm at a part that's asking for a "Punish Runestone". That ring a bell for anyone?
Yup. There are some Astrid room decorations and a goddess fight there. You're gonna need the "goddess holy water crystal bomb something-something" to defeat her. To get inside the building itself you'll need the Punish runestone. You get it when defeating the priestess inside the church at the south-western island.

Btw. Where does this version end? I'm currently hunting for the Water Goddess priestess that allegedly fled to the south-western island, but I can't seem to find her. Is the quest to capture her in this version, or do I have to wait for the next to complete it?

nyansan

Reputation score
Newface didn´t sent me 1.089 version, newest one i can dload is 1.088 :(

Last edited:

gmen

Lurker
Reputation score
Been playing catchup with the thread and skimming but a few things caught my eye.

1.088V2 is out with new content!

I asked the dev in Chinese because I thought it might get him to open up about the status of the English translation and the main artist without fear of having to use a foreign language. People have been asking about the English translation for like over a year now on here and Patreon with no response.

I realize that in this post, the dev says the game will be translated when it's finished due to the plans to edit the early parts and the difficulty in working with the scripts that are bound to the Chinese text. But hell, the post is two years old, the thread itself is six years old, and there's no end to the game in sight. Now, that's partly because the dev is passionate enough to create this wonderful 50+ hour game, and keeps providing updates to people who supported him in the past, for free. That's all well and good, but at some point, you have to give the prospective new consumer what they need.

Ostensibly, the dev has banned the sale of the game in China until it is complete because of piracy, so without an English translation, who the hell is the target audience supposed to be? Where does the funding come from?

The joke people made in the Baidu forums about having grandchildren, and their vas deferens becoming calcified before being able to play the game seems prophetic.
Something I can answer here: I actually emailed newface about the status of the original artist for CG commissions for a good amount of cash a few months back. It took a while to get a reply from him after newface delivered my message to him through QQ. As far as I recall he's apparently extremely busy and stressed; drawing for newface is kind of a hobby/way to relax, and he was not hurting for money. Unfortunately he had neither the time to take commissions nor the creativity to come up with good CG scenes. I'm not sure if the situation's improved for him as of the moment but I haven't asked through newface by email again yet though. (Important note: I let him know he could reply in Chinese and I used my limited knowledge and google translate to interpret it, so I might have missed a few things)

And how about the new m3 pics ?
The new standing pictures are pretty good actually. I like the breast size personally and overall it pulls off a great used sex toy impression. Whoever did the standing pictures is probably the closest in quality to the original artist. I assume he did the ones for Moira as well.

What's the guy's artist page or pixiv?

If he did the "sold out" meat urinal CG M3 and Moira duo, that one is probably the best one quality wise. The other CGs, I think, could benefit from more color contrast between the people and the background. That would probably make it closer to the original artist's style. I am not an artist though.

There is also another question I've been meaning to ask. Are some of the CGs initially drawn by the original artist and then filled in by others? Here is an example. The Annilotte and Valora spider impregnation scene has their labia fairly large and exposed. This is similar to the white haired succubus boss CG (魅魔老总) with the bandits. The OG artist also draws them with a fair amount of detail compared to the others, so I'm curious.

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a walkthrough I can consult? Since I lost my saves and I'm using some very kind people's I've completely lost what I should be doing. If there's a walkthrough floating around it'd help me reorient myself. Like specifically the M3 quest line.
This is mildly vexing because I just asked asked the mods to update the walkthrough in the OP last page. A simple search for "walkthrough" in this thread would have done the job. This is the same walkthrough that was posted on Patreon with the August update, and goes through 1.086. Newface expected you to be able to follow the dialogue for 1.087, and he also posted guides for 1.088 and 1.089 on Patreon.

I just remember the movement speed is still slow when I load an old save. Is this still a bug or maybe for the stable of the game? (I know that some games adjust movement speed in order to maintain stability).
If it's a bug then I suggest adding an item that allows player to set movement speed to normal (Or maybe faster/slower) . It would not bother escape scenes if the menu is disabled.
I was able to move at a fast speed in 1.089, but then something unknown happened, and now I can only move at a normal speed again.

View attachment 28063

Hey guys would you know how to remove the Astrid icons on the side if it is even possible? thanks!
It's not possible to remove, but I agree that there should be an option.

Btw. Where does this version end? I'm currently hunting for the Water Goddess priestess that allegedly fled to the south-western island, but I can't seem to find her. Is the quest to capture her in this version, or do I have to wait for the next to complete it?
You can definitely fight her once, and she will run away. Don't remember the exact details, a function of the updates being several months apart.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
This is mildly vexing because I just asked asked the mods to update the walkthrough in the OP last page. A simple search for "walkthrough" in this thread would have done the job. This is the same walkthrough that was posted on Patreon with the August update, and goes through 1.086. Newface expected you to be able to follow the dialogue for 1.087, and he also posted guides for 1.088 and 1.089 on Patreon.
I did say that I'm using a save from other people so I don't have access to the dialogs. Since you're vexed how about consider that I may want to see one just so I know if I missed any content or a new area that was glossed over. I'm not asking for a walkthrough because I'm lazy, the game is in a different language, and the translations aren't always clear, there's also the fact that this is a multi-page thread with most people defaulting to the most recent unread rather than the front page. A link to the appropriate material or a mention to the front page would be fine.Consider that some people have valid reasons for asking for help.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Newface, you monster! I need more M3. I NEED more M3 being made a meat toilet!!! Also Merry Christmas to you too.