What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

nyansan

Reputation score
Anyone has savefile for after battle against red orc king?
Totally lost hope on that battle even with using hints mentioned here and Patreon.

blingo

Lurker
Reputation score
I've got a problem with the goddess in the sand inn side mission. I've got the spider silk and the goddess blood but I can't get Victoria to give me the special rope or the bomb. Am I missing something?

Teratore

Reputation score
I'm a bit confused with a patreon for this game, here people say about ver.1.088 but on patreon it says "For 57$ you will get 1.086x", so how much for the latest version then and when usually pledge charged? Also how much content to expect from latest version?

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm a bit confused with a patreon for this game, here people say about ver.1.088 but on patreon it says "For 57$ you will get 1.086x", so how much for the latest version then and when usually pledge charged? Also how much content to expect from latest version?
There's a ton of content in the latest version, I think I have over 80 hours into my current save, maybe 90.

I think that patreon statement hasn't changed for a few years, so it might be out of date. I kind of remember it was going up 1$ per version...? The latest release is 1.089. I would donate 60$ to be safe, unless Newface replies to confirm it's still 57$. He does reply sometimes, and since a new version probably won't release for awhile, you might just want to wait to confirm the amount.

Teratore

Reputation score
So i just set my patreon pledge to 60$ and wait? Or can i somehow directly contact newface so i dont have to wait for next pledge gathering to get the game if i miss latest one?

And what about translation, is it still only new stuff or older one was translated aswell?

tofuisgreat

Reputation score
So i just set my patreon pledge to 60$ and wait? Or can i somehow directly contact newface so i dont have to wait for next pledge gathering to get the game if i miss latest one?

And what about translation, is it still only new stuff or older one was translated aswell?
I afraid you have to wait for next pledge.

About the translation, the old content has not been fully translated. You can find a walkthrough to guide your game experience. (the walkthrough both in english and chinese)

Teratore

Reputation score
What im curious about is UI, skills and items, text and stuff is not as important, are they translated? And when is pledge usually happens?

tofuisgreat

Reputation score
What im curious about is UI, skills and items, text and stuff is not as important, are they translated? And when is pledge usually happens?
UI is not fully translated; skill & item names have been translated but descriptions are not I remember.

Pledge usually happens about every 4 months.

SubSupreme

Reputation score

If you message NewFace on Patreon, he might let you pay via paypal to get the current version. Don't hold me to that though.

As for the translation, there is an old word document that serves as a walkthrough for the beginning missions that, as far as I know, still aren't translated. The good news is that all of the newer content is in both Chinese and English.

SubSupreme

Reputation score
Did something happen with paypal recently? A few of the artists I work with are saying that paypal won't work in their country for very much longer...

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
In the next version, the saint's sister will join the team together with her sister, but only one person can be used at a time. The other one will be taken hostage by spider girl and tied to lay eggs. Victoria's vertical painting is ready to be reset. In addition, it will lead to the story about her life and family

ryan0126

Reputation score
Because it happens to be the Spring Festival plus the new coronavirus epidemic, the update is very slow. I would like to remind all friends make neccesary protection and safety, and pay enough attention to the epidemic, and hope that you can keep safe in the global crisis.
so when would it be released? April or May?

tzeshern12

Reputation score
hehe more new bondage cg coming hehe. just have to wait until may earliest for your next update. take good care of yourself, newface to face the virus. same goes for everyone also. my country now have movement control order, so for now is partial lockdown.