What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I still hope that one day there'll be a repeatable dungeon where the characters are tied up. Fun stuff when it comes up in the story but you can only do it once unless you keep a save just beforehand. I remember one dungeon where you could choose whether or not to tie up the main character first and pretend to have captured her, and it seemed like there were two or three different ways you could do that part of the story.

But this is Newface. I've loved every update they've put out so far, and I'm sure I'll be happy all the way to the end, however far off that may be. Getting up to 45-50 hours on my save so far. That's more than a lot of 'real' games these days. Wouldn't be surprised if there was another 50 hours before the end.

Last edited:

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
I still hope that one day there'll be a repeatable dungeon where the characters are tied up. Fun stuff when it comes up in the story but you can only do it once unless you keep a save just beforehand. I remember one dungeon where you could choose whether or not to tie up the main character first and pretend to have captured her, and it seemed like there were two or three different ways you could do that part of the story.

But this is Newface. I've loved every update they've put out so far, and I'm sure I'll be happy all the way to the end, however far off that may be. Getting up to 45-50 hours on my save so far. That's more than a lot of 'real' games these days. Wouldn't be surprised if there was another 50 hours before the end.
I suggest you'd better make some savefile backups in the online disk or email

ryan0126

Reputation score
Is there anyone want more further spoiler from newface? There is still more than one month to wait but I want to hear more detail from newface.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there anyone want more further spoiler from newface? There is still more than one month to wait but I want to hear more detail from newface.
Personally I can wait, there's plenty of stuff I'll be playing in the meantime, FF7 remake, RE3 remake, other hentai games, etc.

tzeshern12

Reputation score
let's just wait, newface may have more content to let us know later or when the game is ready

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
Maybe a unlucKy news, there will be a new goddness character from goddess country,but she is so strong and muscle like the futa muscle girl before in sand coutry...but maybe not next version,but sooner or later she will come:eek:
let's just wait, newface may have more content to let us know later or when the game is ready

ryan0126

Reputation score
Maybe a unlucKy news, there will be a new goddness character from goddess country,but she is so strong and muscle like the futa muscle girl before in sand coutry...but maybe not next version,but sooner or later she will come:eek:
i think it is always a good news to have new character to join the party though...
three new playable character confirmed, that's great!!!

tofuisgreat

Reputation score
i think it is always a good news to have new character to join the party though...
three new playable character confirmed, that's great!!!
I guess the third goddess character is not a playable character but an enemy.

To me, I think it's always good to hear news about new content, no matter it will be done in the following version. I appreciate it if we can hear more news like that.

ryan0126

Reputation score
I guess the third goddess character is not a playable character but an enemy.

To me, I think it's always good to hear news about new content, no matter it will be done in the following version. I appreciate it if we can hear more news like that.
seems i misunderstand what newface means. But it it is always good to have news about new content :)

Miki171

Reputation score
i'm sorry if i sound dumb, but how do i get the 1.08 version of the game with english translation? i just became a 5$ patron.

victor0362

Reputation score
Can anyone kindly share the save of 1.089. As I can't beat the ogre king in any mean.
P.S. I do not use any modifier in the game.
P.S.S.The ogre king in the "less than half health mode" can hit over 100k in his most powerful move. I give up.

tzeshern12

Reputation score
i wonder if we will see any new bondage style for litis hehe. just got to wait for the next version and see

tofuisgreat

Reputation score
Can anyone kindly share the save of 1.089. As I can't beat the ogre king in any mean.
P.S. I do not use any modifier in the game.
P.S.S.The ogre king in the "less than half health mode" can hit over 100k in his most powerful move. I give up.
I do not have a save that just after that battle. This save is at the beginning of 1.088. Maybe you can share your save before that battle, the orge king should not be that strong with correct tactic.

PS: I suggest not try to use any save modifier on this game, it may break your save.

Attachments