What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

tofuisgreat

Reputation score
How to get the new ver of the evilgodness in China?
The necessary process should be same in all regions.:
Firstly, you need a Patreon account, then you need a credit card which can support pay by foreign currency.
Adding the information of that card to your account setting then choose the membership you wish to support.
Wait for pledge.

DJYSBT

Reputation score
The necessary process should be same in all regions.:
Firstly, you need a Patreon account, then you need a credit card which can support pay by foreign currency.
Adding the information of that card to your account setting then choose the membership you wish to support.
Wait for pledge.
thank you

That's a good news

victor0362

Reputation score
I do not have a save that just after that battle. This save is at the beginning of 1.088. Maybe you can share your save before that battle, the orge king should not be that strong with correct tactic.

PS: I suggest not try to use any save modifier on this game, it may break your save.
If anyone want to try to beat the ogre king on my save, here is my save file. Hope everyone good luck and forfeit it ;)

P.S. thanks for the save file

Attachments

tofuisgreat

Reputation score
If anyone want to try to beat the ogre king on my save, here is my save file. Hope everyone good luck and forfeit it ;)

P.S. thanks for the save file
I reduce ogre king's damage to 10-15k with no problem, but your dark mage and elf's DPS is lower than I excepted, which means you have to pray you can throw good result using Demon Dice. If I could not throw 2 times which increase DPS in a turn then I could not overcome its lifesteal. Unfortunately, I am not such a lucky guy. I can win this battle without using Demon Dice if DPS is strong enough.

Afterword: God finally bless me, Victoria's Pyroblast do critical hit almost every time in one battle and I clear it. Here is the save, but please remember: according to the storyline of game you have to face another battle once you load this save and you even have no time to adjust your team and equipment. Good luck.

Attachments

Last edited:

Master Spark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
According to the latest Patreon post, the next pledge will happen on 4/30 and it's $58 for the new version. It will be released sometime in May.

BlitzAceRush

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone know where I get the Punish Runestone? I wanted to finish up the only thing I hadn't done, the goddess but apparently I don't have the item, I'd thought I'd done everything else so no idea where to look for it.

igorb07

Reputation score
does anyone know if New face plans to release the game to everyone as soon as it is complete?

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
i can't login in patreon in old system, so i will login in less time until new version is finished.

Hinotori

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have the 1.088 v2 which is supposed to be the latest. However, I do not know how to run the .exe and install. Can anyone help?

tofuisgreat

Reputation score
I have the 1.088 v2 which is supposed to be the latest. However, I do not know how to run the .exe and install. Can anyone help?
1.088 v2 is not the latest version released, did you miss the update in December 2019?

Anyhow, you should have receieved an e-mail telling you how to run it. Check your mailbox first, if you really didn't receieve such mail, do the following steps:

Send Newface a patreon message with your device code (run the .exe first, you should see 2 blanks, one is already filled with some chars while the other keep empty. The chars you can see is your device code). Newface will reply you with a decryption key. Copy the key and paste it on the empty blank, then click the button on the bottom.

tzeshern12

Reputation score
Take your time. Looking forward for more bondage cg hehe. I wonder if we will have more of the rubber tape bondage by enemies like the robot