What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

tofuisgreat

Reputation score
Does anyone meet the error 'unable to find file Graphics/Characters/Verna' after torturing Saint in 1.09? I am not sure the reason.

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there no walkthrough yet? I'm stuck at the volcano dungeon after getting the piano key and playing the piano.

tofuisgreat

Reputation score
Is there no walkthrough yet? I'm stuck at the volcano dungeon after getting the piano key and playing the piano.
You need to continue playing piano until a necklace appear, but it seems that player has only one chance. Maybe you should load a save before you get that key.

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You need to continue playing piano until a necklace appear, but it seems that player has only one chance. Maybe you should load a save before you get that key.
Yeah it works fine, not a bug. Just have to keep playing when the game tries to troll you by giving you the option to stop.

speku

Reputation score
At the doors of the new update release, I discovered that I have lost my save from completing the 1.89...I found somewhere other save but that one has no M3 even and is hard to now figure out which part this save is stopped at...anyone may share their 1.89 save? Do not want to spend several days walking through the old content again

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
At the doors of the new update release, I discovered that I have lost my save from completing the 1.89...I found somewhere other save but that one has no M3 even and is hard to now figure out which part this save is stopped at...anyone may share their 1.89 save? Do not want to spend several days walking through the old content again
Not advised to play until the patch and a walkthrough are up.

Attachments

speku

Reputation score
Thank you for the save. Yes I am aware of the bug which is now fixed, good advice to wait for a walkthrough, especially since I do not speak chinese :)

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
Thank you for the save. Yes I am aware of the bug which is now fixed, good advice to wait for a walkthrough, especially since I do not speak chinese :)
the save is in c:\ you formated your c:\?

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can confirm the correct order of events is Stonegate town -> Hansen -> Violet -> back to Hansen -> get quest from Hansen's subordinate right outside?

Because before the hotfix patch, I talked to Hansen's subordinate before going to Stonegate, and couldn't progress further after a certain point. Also, there was loss of story continuity with Vicki the literal who popping up all of a sudden. I think Hansen's subordinate isn't supposed to appear on the map until after you talk to Hansen, and this should be patched.

Hansen first.jpg Subordinate Quest.png

Where are the two scenes circled in red from? Don't want to have to replay again.

Last edited:

tofuisgreat

Reputation score
Can confirm the correct order of events is Stonegate town -> Hansen -> Violet -> back to Hansen -> get quest from Hansen's subordinate right outside?

Because before the hotfix patch, I talked to Hansen's subordinate before going to Stonegate, and couldn't progress further after a certain point. Also, there was loss of story continuity with Vicki the literal who popping up all of a sudden. I think Hansen's subordinate isn't supposed to appear on the map until after you talk to Hansen, and this should be patched.

Where are the two scenes circled in red from? Don't want to have to replay again.
Use the item spider woman ‘魔丽丝’ give you once you have Violet or Verna in your team. It can switch the character in your team from Violat to Verna or reverse. You can see a option when use it, choose 'yes' will display a short H-scene. So, use it at least twice times and choose 'yes' as well to collect those two CGs.

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does 1.09 end after the succubus refers you to Beautiful Shadows? seeing as that you can't get in.

tofuisgreat

Reputation score
Does 1.09 end after the succubus refers you to Beautiful Shadows? seeing as that you can't get in.
No. It ends at you get Vicky in your dungeon and go to the place near hot sand port, where you can meet a legend mage (looks like Gandalf ). Defeat him will unlock a new class for Victoria. That should be the end.

PS: I think Victoria is quite strong after this update, sometimes she starts battle with full TP, can use magic burst at once.