What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

Teratore

Reputation score
How can i get rid of stuck background sound of running water? It havent dissapeared ever since i left spider cave...

Also can someone give me advices on how to beat thunder succubi (奇妮娅), i get her to low health and then she just evades all my attacks and keep spamming AOE stun skill.
(Edit: nvm i beat her)
And where do i get new equipment, it drops from every enemy or some special ones?

Last edited:

damonkiller

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am stuck Stonegate town -> Hansen -> Violet -> back to Hansen -> ??? cannot find where to go further.
I saw the event Vicky at a meeting and end cannot find where to go further.
Please advise

Get it
Back to Volcano play piano.

Thank you for your attention

Last edited:

Miki171

Reputation score
hi. does anyone else got this error in the latest 1.09fix1 version? i'm using LE with simplified chinese. i've already downloaded RGSS standard, rpgvx and RPGVXAce.

Attachments

rayado1

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone have any tips for beating the Vicky escape sequence? I've lost several times but I get thrown back into a cell, any tips on what attacks to use or a way to end the sequence and go back to the main story?

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How can i get rid of stuck background sound of running water? It havent dissapeared ever since i left spider cave...

Also can someone give me advices on how to beat thunder succubi (奇妮娅), i get her to low health and then she just evades all my attacks and keep spamming AOE stun skill.
(Edit: nvm i beat her)
And where do i get new equipment, it drops from every enemy or some special ones?
Running water sound has been a bug since forever, My memory is hazy but I believe it stops eventually.

You naturally get good equipment from storyline fight drops, Other sources of good gear are the abyss in Eternal Night City and the challenges in Victoria's room

hi. does anyone else got this error in the latest 1.09fix1 version? i'm using LE with simplified chinese. i've already downloaded RGSS standard, rpgvx and RPGVXAce.
I don't have this error, but it appears that some others are also experiencing it. The box says that the picture of the female protagonist could not be found. For what it's worth, I'm not using Locale Emulator, but instead just changed to Simplified Chinese in Control Panel.

Does anyone have any tips for beating the Vicky escape sequence? I've lost several times but I get thrown back into a cell, any tips on what attacks to use or a way to end the sequence and go back to the main story?
That escape sequence is cancerous, I ended up using items on the bosses: military explosives for the orc, and a one-shot bomb on the final boss. Note that you can't use items until someways in, though. Try to avoid enemies when possible because they are a pain to deal with.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's pretty much impossible to beat the last boss in the Vicky escape sequence if you've already lost a fight, because there's no way to beat him when you start the fight tied. Struggle to escape bondage doesn't work, and as far as I can tell there's only one knife in the entire place that can release her bondage. It'll take you dozens of rounds to beat him with sexy leg kick, all the while your chances of getting one hit KO'd by forced conception or a crit from one of his physical attacks is not low at all, even if you're lucky enough to proc unyielding on every orgasm your chances of winning are extremely low.

I'm currently progression locked there.

tofuisgreat

Reputation score
It's pretty much impossible to beat the last boss in the Vicky escape sequence if you've already lost a fight, because there's no way to beat him when you start the fight tied. Struggle to escape bondage doesn't work, and as far as I can tell there's only one knife in the entire place that can release her bondage. It'll take you dozens of rounds to beat him with sexy leg kick, all the while your chances of getting one hit KO'd by forced conception or a crit from one of his physical attacks is not low at all, even if you're lucky enough to proc unyielding on every orgasm your chances of winning are extremely low.

I'm currently progression locked there.
Load a save once you lose, try to avoid unnecessary battles, and remember that it requires some luck to defeat boss.

I think the second orc boss is the most difficult one, final boss is not that strong if you haven't lost. Use '连珠火球' when Vicky is not being tied, '放电' when she is tied, if boss has been paralyzed, use struggle to escape. (sorry that I don't remember skill names).

tzeshern12

Reputation score
done the final part for 1.09,. hope next version we can see scene of victoria new form getting tied up and raped plus litis x victoria moment in bondage hehe

Miki171

Reputation score
I don't have this error, but it appears that some others are also experiencing it. The box says that the picture of the female protagonist could not be found. For what it's worth, I'm not using Locale Emulator, but instead just changed to Simplified Chinese in Control Panel.
i have been using LE due to convenience. thank you for your help. it solved my problem.

rayado1

Lurker
Reputation score
Running water sound has been a bug since forever, My memory is hazy but I believe it stops eventually.

You naturally get good equipment from storyline fight drops, Other sources of good gear are the abyss in Eternal Night City and the challenges in Victoria's room

That escape sequence is cancerous, I ended up using items on the bosses: military explosives for the orc, and a one-shot bomb on the final boss. Note that you can't use items until someways in, though. Try to avoid enemies when possible because they are a pain to deal with.
Thank you for the help, I hadn't realized I was able to use items. I was finally able to beat it after several tries by using items to heal myself and getting very lucky. Still like you said I think what is most important is avoiding enemies as much as possible even if you have to reset to the last save point several times.

Teratore

Reputation score
Can someone explain how blood stones infusion works?
I read that they give 4% life steal, but instead when i put them on at least one gun of KaLena they reduce her damage to the amount they heal, is it supposed to be like this or its just a bug of dual wielding characters?

Edit: actually not only dual wielding, Litis suffer from same problem(

Last edited:

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can someone explain how blood stones infusion works?
I read that they give 4% life steal, but instead when i put them on at least one gun of KaLena they reduce her damage to the amount they heal, is it supposed to be like this or its just a bug of dual wielding characters?

Edit: actually not only dual wielding, Litis suffer from same problem(
The damage isn't actually being reduced, it's just not displayed properly with drain effects. Pretty sure if you have 4% life steal, 4% of the actual damage you're doing is displayed, with 8% lifesteal 8% is displayed, and so on. I'd have to check in game to make sure that's right. All that's important is to know is it's not actually reducing your damage, it's just harder to know how much you're actually doing if you use lifesteal.

Personally I don't like lifesteal that much, I just use it on Litis since she has the best counterattack ability. It's good on other characters with counter abilities too, helps them heal up when attacked. Otherwise I just rely on regen or regular heals.

Last edited:

tofuisgreat

Reputation score
The damage isn't actually being reduced, it's just not displayed properly with drain effects. Pretty sure if you have 4% life steal, 4% of the actual damage you're doing is displayed, with 8% lifesteal 8% is displayed, and so on. I'd have to check in game to make sure that's right. All that's important is to know is it's not actually reducing your damage, it's just harder to know how much you're actually doing if you use lifesteal.

Personally I don't like lifesteal that much, I just use it on Litis since she has the best counterattack ability. It's good on other characters with counter abilities too, helps them heal up when attacked. Otherwise I just rely on regen or regular heals.
I would like to point out lifesteal is a very very strong ability, I use it on all my main DPS characters. Life regen and heal will be reduced when in poison or other debuff, but lifesteal won't. If damage is high enough it's much more powerful than regular heal.
E.g: Both my litis and lenoa have 12% lifesteal, they can drain more than 10k life in a turn.

Lifesteal also works on each kind of damage character made,you can even use it to remove some debuff that can not be cleared using normal items or skills ('致死蝎毒' is designed to kill yourself in battle, but with lifesteal it can be used to reset character status. If you use it on litis or someone else, she will first suffer about 100k damage, becoming unable to battle, then recover damage * steal rate life, bring her back to life in same turn. All negative status will be removed).

Last edited:

speku

Reputation score
Same as few previous people, I have talked to Hansen, looked through the meeting scene with Vicky passing the law, now that I am outside of the castle, I cannot enter it back, since well I have to move on somewhere. Someone said go back to volcano to play the piano. Well I did and I do not know what is suppose to happen because nothing happens when I play it. Any advice how to get the story moving?

Thank you in advance

EDIT: Ok, I havent seen this anyone mentioning before, but you have to keep playing 3 times...(basically say NO when it asks to stop playing). Hope it helps :)

Teratore

Reputation score
For some reason fairy in abyss doesnt want to make weapons even though i have enough cores.
I managed to make them once, then loaded previous save and now she says i dont have enough cores.

Edit: she started making them again after i tried few times ...

DownloadSexMods

Reputation score
Hello! Can someone help me with this?

I was told by NewFace that the content after 1.081 has been translated, but the content before hasn't, although I can hook some translator tool to my ver. 1.08 to play with English translation.

Any idea what tool should I use and how to do this? 🤔

tofuisgreat

Reputation score
Hello! Can someone help me with this?

I was told by NewFace that the content after 1.081 has been translated, but the content before hasn't, although I can hook some translator tool to my ver. 1.08 to play with English translation.

Any idea what tool should I use and how to do this? 🤔
Maybe VNR or some tools based on OCR. But I remember later version does not support VNR, you can find a walkthrough here, follow it to overcome language problem.

DownloadSexMods

Reputation score
I downloaded VNR and will try to get it to work later.

It works with ver. 1.08, but currently it shows me a lot of nonsensical and untranslated text, might need to look into settings and tweak them a bit.

Anyone else uses VNR here? Can someone suggest their VNR settings for EvilGoddess?

NTPKSH

Reputation score
now i can play it , thank you all advice , and have question how to fix resolution after press F5 is very blur