What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

coolorochi

Reputation score
11. Keep discussion in English.
坑神my man,
I'm replaying the game from start,
at the flower maze with a butterfly,
is there any hint of how to do there?

Last edited:

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So there have been some complaints about characters being too big in certain areas or out of porportion. Newface, please don't think that these opinions are representative of the entire playerbase.
For these are some incontrovertible dogmas:

Big = good
Meat = good
Big Meat = good
Bigger = better ( Up to an extent, which have not reached )

Btw, follow one of the artist's twitter at

Last edited:

tzeshern12

Reputation score
I will charge pledge this month for new friends

As the titile said, i will charge the pledge at the end of this month for new friends to avoid them waiting too long to get 1.09,Especially in this special period at home.
So, if you have already got the newest version ,you can edit your pledge to 1$ or keep them as the additional pledge,thank you~
To the new patreons of me,you just keep your pledge(the 1.09 is 58$) and don't change it until you get the game in next month.And make sure your credit card or paypal have enough balance as you pledged.
At last,1.091 is on the way,if i can finish it in one-two months,it will be send to you or release part of them and reduce the wait time.I think maybe less update content but less waiting time in every period will be better (If I could)?
take your time to release it. that way, you can check for bugs as well. hoping for new bondage contents though xd

tofuisgreat

Reputation score
So there have been some complaints about characters being too big in certain areas or out of porportion. Newface, please don't think that these opinions are representative of the entire playerbase.
For these are some incontrovertible dogmas:

Big = good
Meat = good
Big Meat = good
Bigger = better ( Up to an extent, which have not reached )

Btw, follow one of the artist's twitter at
Big = good: Agree.
Meat = good: Agree.
Big Meat = good: I guess so.
Bigger = better ( Up to an extent, which have not reached ): Well, the problem is, what exactly is the limitation of this 'extent'? I think a useful way is hearing and collecting more feedback.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
From the artist's twitter it looks like new Victoria's chest size will be slightly decreased in the next version.
I really appreciate that they are listening to feedback. I understand that it is hard to please everyone and some people may be upset about the change. Perhaps one day we'll have the ability to manipulate breast size, similar to Cursed Armor :)

coolorochi

Reputation score
follow the butterfly
sorry I didn't make it clear,
I mean there is a maze inside that garden, with a statue in middle.
there are several roads leading out, but no matter what road I take, I came back from another direction.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
sorry I didn't make it clear,
I mean there is a maze inside that garden, with a statue in middle.
there are several roads leading out, but no matter what road I take, I came back from another direction.
His reply is the hint. You need to take the paths that have a butterfly next to them in order to progress through the area.

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Big = good: Agree.
Meat = good: Agree.
Big Meat = good: I guess so.
Bigger = better ( Up to an extent, which have not reached ): Well, the problem is, what exactly is the limitation of this 'extent'? I think a useful way is hearing and collecting more feedback.
Around 2-3 times the size of a head for an upper limit I guess, but I'm partly shitposting anyway.

DAMNATION J

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi everyone,
I was a subscriber to NewFace Patreon a year ago (v1.088 I believe)...
I left due to some finance issues.
So now, I wish to subscribe again but I'm unsure of how the charges are set for returning Patreons.
If it's a personal matter, do PM me about it.

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
Hi everyone,
I was a subscriber to NewFace Patreon a year ago (v1.088 I believe)...
I left due to some finance issues.
So now, I wish to subscribe again but I'm unsure of how the charges are set for returning Patreons.
If it's a personal matter, do PM me about it.
if your account of patreon is not changed,just pledge 1$ ,i may can see how much you had pledge in total.

BoyBox

Reputation score
Does anybody know where can i download the latest version and english patch?