What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Falling into evil goddess (堕邪女神)

Serious explnation: The game use a color coding for items to indicate its rarity, which in turns usually also equate to stronger stats.

For example, a green sword will usually have better stat than a white sword.
I believe the current tier is this:
Purple > Orange > Blue > Green > White

Obviously you can look at the raw stats too, but having the color helps in quickly identifying which item is good and which is not, especially in a game with randomized stat on loots.
Many thanks! Rep+:)

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

if you upgrade purple enough it will turn pink , so it is pink , purple , ........

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Falling into evil goddess (堕邪女神)

after her defeat you take her as prize and **pe the **it out of her ****ing **nt damn she makes me angry...
omg I've never seen somebody get so angry at something so non-existant.

Coo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

awesome game it's super hot, I really like your writing!

I think you should not worry about extra artist, it is better if only 1 artist makes art because then everything will look consistent

just the text itself is really good read

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

First off lemme say, this game is amazing!!
I especially love the part where you can tie up other girls in battle and rape them too..

Now I beat the queen, I got the 4th member of my team and the only new thing I can find was 2 baddies that attack you in the First Village's Pub.
Does the game end here, or do I wait for an update, or is there anything else I need to do, would anyone help out?

Thanks, bros.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

First off lemme say, this game is amazing!!
I especially love the part where you can tie up other girls in battle and rape them too..

Now I beat the queen, I got the 4th member of my team and the only new thing I can find was 2 baddies that attack you in the First Village's Pub.
Does the game end here, or do I wait for an update, or is there anything else I need to do, would anyone help out?

Thanks, bros.
That is all. This is an partial release, stage 1 of 7 I believe, so you will have to wait for an update

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

Is the first town and warped green castle stage a generic map or place holder map?

Cause the first town, I've seen that almost exact layout in [さーくる亀] Arms Devicer!.
The warp castle, the 1st floor layout is from [Sky Walk] プリンセスレイプ.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Is the first town and warped green castle stage a generic map or place holder map?

Cause the first town, I've seen that almost exact layout in [さーくる亀] Arms Devicer!.
The warp castle, the 1st floor layout is from [Sky Walk] プリンセスレイプ.
RPG Maker do provide some generic maps, and it seems the developer has just used these.

The initial castle is also repeated in I think 2 other places in the game

Please remeber this game is an alpha/beta and incomplete release.

Benimaru0603

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi everybody~still remember me?

my friend Newface is still busy updating the game, but im not able to show u now cos i haven't made 15 posts now...

cmacleod42

Reputation score

my friend Newface is still busy updating the game, but im not able to show u now cos i haven't made 15 posts now...
Nice to hear more is coming. Thanks.

If you want you could upload at ehentai.net, there is a gallery there for the game already, or just upload to a filehost and post tthe link.

Remember you can post links if the leave off the http:// protocol for the link

Otherwise we can wait for a new release of the game.

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

Cool to here.
I like how you get pregnant, give birth, and bang, you have to fight your baby.

Incopl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How could we not :)

I'm eager to put my hands on update. This is already one of best RPG Maker games I played.

If you have problems with links, PM me and I can post live links. Or make them "not-live" by pasting them as text and removing "http://" part.

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

When I go to the arena and pick the first guy, then choose the second option where the first monster is a giant ogre, and pick the third option where I get to fight a chick dressed in white; when I pick the sex move(you have three, the undressing move, the rope move, and the one with actual sex) I get an error and the game closes.
Now I know I have to replace them with pictures provided in this forum, but I dont know which one?

Edit: Could someone please upload the whole Battlers folder?
I tried messing around and I regret it.....very much...

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

When I go to the arena and pick the first guy, then choose the second option where the first monster is a giant ogre, and pick the third option where I get to fight a chick dressed in white; when I pick the sex move(you have three, the undressing move, the rope move, and the one with actual sex) I get an error and the game closes.
Now I know I have to replace them with pictures provided in this forum, but I dont know which one?

No .- . that was because the enemy used a strip attack on one of your dudes and those guys don't have any picture of such (basically, avoid those enemies until you get all-girl party or you'd like to try your luck with getting the enemy into rope before she does that)

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

No .- . that was because the enemy used a strip attack on one of your dudes and those guys don't have any picture of such (basically, avoid those enemies until you get all-girl party or you'd like to try your luck with getting the enemy into rope before she does that)
No no you got it all wrong, I did experience the what you're saying but this one is very different.

I'm fighting a chick and I get an error when I do the orgasm move on her.

I got into the Battlers folder to see if there is a picture of her and there is. Then I found, her two pictures that need to be replaced on this forum.
However, I have no idea which picture should be replaced and how I go on to do that, because there are three of them.

I tried but I messed something up.
Thats why I thought it'd be wise to ask someone for a working Battlers folder.

This is who I mean:

???.jpg

OP
T

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It is probably something on your end, because I haven't touched her at all in the battlers folder and I can strip, tie her up and use the rape move on her without bugging out.
Probably the name of your file in your battlersfolder got messed up. Note that the game is chinese and if your OS can't read chinese characters it will bug out, so change your systemlanguage to chinese and unpack the game again and that should fix it.

Incopl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It is probably something on your end, because I haven't touched her at all in the battlers folder and I can strip, tie her up and use the rape move on her without bugging out.
Probably the name of your file in your battlersfolder got messed up. Note that the game is chinese and if your OS can't read chinese characters it will bug out, so change your systemlanguage to chinese and unpack the game again and that should fix it.
I had this problem as well. Do not remember what helped, but I think it was pasting 1.04 version over 1.03 that worked. Or maybe some battlers package downloaded from thread. But I definitely had same problem and it was not about messed file names of wrong system language.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Here you go