Next Of Kin (Jenn)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Next Of Kin (Jenn)

"And even if you had clothes, you won't keep them for long here. No human really does, before something comes along and tears it apart before having their way with them." she told Jenn.
(That about explains it.)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Right)

"What? There's something around here that likes to rape human women? And nobody's done anything about it?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The cat girl cocks her head to the side, "Done anything about it? Why?" she asks, as if confused, "Who cares if humans get raped? It happens all the time." she claimed.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I care! I don't want to get raped!" Jenn feels the hair on the back of her neck stand up and looks around wildly, as if expecting rapists to be hiding in the nearby woods. At this point, the thought occurs to her that what the cat-girl did to her was if not actually rape at least along the same lines.

Memories of what she saw on the ship crowd in on her, and she's pushed over the edge into panic. She pulls the knife out of her sleeve, holding it with white knuckles. "I have to get out of here!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A bored look appears on the cat girl's face, before she plopped her butt down, sitting much like a feline on the ground, as her eyes were half closed, looking up at Jenn, "There is no getting out of here, stupid." she said simply, "You think you're the first human who wanted to leave this place? None of them ever could." Her tail swayed impatiently, "But I guess there's only one way for you to find out about that. I think it might be fun, watching you run around until something snatches you up." The cat said with a smile, her sharp teeth showing from her mouth.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well that doesn't sound like much fun... but I'm certainly not staying here if I can help it.

"What, you mean something other then you? No, I think a good start might be to find these other humans you mentioned. I'll be safe, there." Jenn wasn't sure it was actually true, but she certainly wasn't going to take this cat-girl at her word.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The catgirl chuckled, "No, you won't." she said simply, "If there's anything more appealing to a monster looking for a little fun, it's a hapless little human like you, wandering all alone..." she tells her, talking in a tone often used to frighten little girls. Then, the girl looked up, at what appeared to be a flying bee-woman, soaring through the sky. "If it wasn't me who found you, then it would have been something else."

Then, she looked back to Jenn with a stern look befitting a selfish feline, "God, do I have to explain everything so you stupid humans can understand me?" Her tail swayed back and forth with the same amount of agitation, "You are simply rape bait without a guide. You need me." she told Jenn firmly. "And if you want my help, you have to do something for me first."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn still isn't sure she believes her attacker, but she has seen two different sets of non-humans, one raping everyone in sight... she decides that maybe there is some danger, if not quite as much as the girl seems to be indicating. She lets her guard down a little. "Well, that sounds a little better then this talk of me belonging to you. What would you want? And what's your name?"

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The feline smirks, "My name's Aya, and it's funny you should say that..." she says, laughing a little to make her point, "If you belong to me, then that means you've gotta look out for my best interests, and that other monsters will be less encouraged to simply tackle you down, and rape you on the spot, else they'll have to tangle with me, get it?" she explained to Jenn, "And, honestly, you don't have much choice if you don't wanna get raped. And it doesn't really matter to me whatever you want to do, I just don't want to be-"

The feline suddenly stopped herself, and if Jenn was paying attention quite well, she'd likely be able to make out the last bit of her sentence that she likely was going to speak, "I just don't want to be alone," which may explain her interest with Jenn quite a bit... However, whatever the case was, the feline finished with one last sentence, "... Doesn't matter, just make up your mind, already!" she demanded of Jenn.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"So... monsters will be less likely to rape me on the spot. I suppose that's a good thing, but you still haven't said what you want *me* to do."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aya twisted her lips at Jenn, "Stupid! I said I want you to be mine. That means, you do whatever I want, whenever I want, got it?"

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This girl is more then a little unstable, but I'm lost, alone, and defenseless. I really could use help, at least for a few days... and if nothing else she probably won't be hard to escape. Jenn remembered sneaking out of her own house, how easy it was to sneak about the city at night, unseen. But... she'd be able to see as well as I can at night, wouldn't she? It took several seconds to make her decision.

"I don't like to break my word, but I'm also not going to kill someone or prostitute myself, or anything like that. So I'm not going to promise to do anything you say. And I won't be your slave. But... maybe you're right about what would happen if I were alone out here."

"So I'll tell you what: I'll do anything you say until sunset the day after tomorrow, except hurting people and anything at all sexual, if you'll provide a safe place to sleep and food for the same time. Afterward you have to let me go if I want to. And I decide what counts as hurting and sexual."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her tail gave a violent swish through the air, obviously angry over not getting her way, "... Are you joking? Or are you just stupid?" she asked angrily, "Who am I kidding? You're obviously stupid for thinking I'd accept a deal like that. I thought you'd be fun to be around, but I guess I was wrong." The catgirl stood upright again, and turned about furiously, walking away from Jenn, "Have fun getting raped! I hope an arachne traps you in it's web!" she cursed Jenn.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What's the difference between me getting raped and you forcing me to have sex? What's the difference between starving because I can't find anything to eat and starving because you won't agree to feed me? What's the difference between sleeping unprotected because I didn't agree to go with you and sleeping unprotected because I did agree?"

"What, in short, is in it for me? Nothing! You want me to be your slave in return for nothing? Go choke on a hairball."

Jenn turned away in a huff and started toward the sound of the sea, intending to walk to the edge of the forest. Father was right, that was barely more then an animal. She made a mental note to watch out for webs and anything at all like a spider.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After walking some ways back to the ocean, Jenn suddenly heard what sounded like someone, or something following her, a snapping of a twig being the first sign as to the stalker, but when Jenn turned to look, the sound was gone, and there was little sign of what might have made the sound to be seen...

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn decided to try for a shot in the dark. If she was wrong, no harm would come of it, but if she was right it would be... interesting. Jenn turned around and kept going, but after a few seconds, she said, in a voice meant to be heard, "Changed your mind already, Aya?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The only response Jenn received was a low pitched growl, that could only come from a feline. And when she heard the growl, her eyes immediately found the source of the sound, and saw a little bit of a cat's tail poking out from one of the nearby trees.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well if she's going to follow me, maybe I can get her protection without paying her price? As long as she doesn't do anything spiteful...

Jenn acts as if she didn't hear the growl, saying "Oh, I guess not. Pity, I think I might almost like that girl if she was a little more willing to compromise" before she started continuing on.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn suddenly heard the yelp of a cat, before she was greeted by paws landing against her back, and knocking her down to the ground. Aya landed on top of her, all of her weight now pressing into Jenn's back as she snapped at her, "I hate you so much!" she declared.