Nidala Andalor (TentanariX)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Nidala Andalor (TentanariX)

((There is no cure for that poison, at least not in this game.))

Escape Rape Attempt:

Nidala: 15 vs. Kelaino: 26.

Nidala can't break free!

Pleasure Roll:

Kelaino: 16 vs. Nidala: 12.

Kelaino overpowers Nidala and continues to rape the Necromancer, unaware she is allowing the poison to spread through her faster! Nidala suffers 42 pleasure and gains 55 KP. Her poison becomes more aggressive now!

Kelaino takes 600 damage and has 3,800 HP left.

Pleasure Roll:

Plant: 19 vs. Aya: 12.

Aya can't stop the plant from continuing her blowjob, and finally it's too much for the sexy woman. The pleasure builds to a breaking point, and Aya can no longer contain it. A powerful orgasm spurts out of her cock as she helplessly screams in pleasure, unable to stop, or handle the pleasure of her first orgasm ever. Aya suffers 45 pleasure and gains 95 KP from her rape and orgasm, her scream loud enough to be heard, albeit muffled, by Nidala! Aya can feel her adrenaline begin to race, and knows this is her chance to get free!

Escape Rape Attempt:

Aya: 27 vs. Plant: 24.

Aya finally manages to get herself free!

Options:

1: Allow Kelaino to continue raping you so the poison continues to eat chunks of her HP.

2: Try to get free anyway.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Nidala tries to shove Kelaino off of her, striking, kicking and shoving to break free. "S-s-stop! A-are you so lost in lust to notice or care about what's going on with your body!? I have a innate ability to possibly poison a rapist! Call it a defense mechanism. If you keep fucking me like this it's only going to get worse and possibly kill you. I know we attacked first, but this doesn't have to end in death. We can work together to try to destroy who trapped us here and get out. Please just stop!" She cried struggling desperately to get out from under Kelaino.

((2. Attempt to break free and convince Kelaino to join the party.))

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kelaino's only reply to to lock her lips onto Nidala's mouth, kissing her and silencing her!

Escape Rape Attempt:

Nidala: 17 vs. Kelaino: 26.

Nidala can't get free!

Pleasure Roll:

Kelaino: 27 vs. Nidala: 25.

Kelaino continues to ride Nidala, seemingly hell bent on getting as much out of this as she could no matter the cost. Nidala suffers 82 Pleasure despite her shield due to Kelaino hitting a vulnerable spot on her! Nidala has 14 Stamina left, and gained 110 KP.

Kelaino loses 600 HP and has 3,200 Left. She is poisoned for 10 more rounds.

Aya spares a glance over at Nidala, but she can sense the Plant is trying to sneak up on her. Aya quickly decides she must finish off the plant first, or else it could stop her from helping her friend!

Grapple Attempt:

Plant: 15 vs. Aya: 25.

Aya dodges!

Attack Roll:

Aya: 23 vs. Plant: 30.

Aya tries to attack, only to get her arm grabbed just before delivering what would have been a death blow. She lets out a stunned yelp of surprise as she is suddenly pulled back inside the plant for more sex! Aya gets countered and raped, suffering 45 pleasure and gaining 65 KP. She has 95 stamina left before she has an orgasm and the fight is raped out of her!

Options:

1: Continue struggling.

2: Enjoy the rape while she kills herself for you.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

At this point, Nidala doesn't have much fight left in her. She's painfully, agonizingly close to climax and the need to orgasm simply to great for her to ignore. She might as let this play out. The only thing is either before or after she cums, she plans on switching positions. Tired of being the bottom, at some point she attempts to grab a full two fistfuls of Kelaino's hair, before wretching it hard and twisting her own body violently trying to top the winged woman, pinning her before pounding into her cunt with renewed vigor.

((2. Enjoy the rape.0)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Gonna start doing a roll for this stuff lol))

Switch up Roll:

Nidala: 13 vs. Kelaino: 10

Nidala manages to switch positions, and begins to happily thrust away into Kelaino's pussy!

Nidala experiences 120 Pleasure as Kelaino wraps her legs around Nidala's body, hitting her most vulnerable spots! Nidala gains 170 KP as she orgasms inside Kelaino's tight pussy, and she is stunned for 4 turns! She has 39 Stamina left, the fight having been raped out of her!

Kelaino has 80 Stamina left.

The Plant used it's turn.

Escape Rape Attempt:

Aya: 16 vs. Plant: 17

Aya can't get free!

Nidala has had the fight raped out of her, and can't move for 4 rounds. She isn't attempting to resist her pleasure either.

Round 1:

Nidala is easily pinned back to the ground as Kelaino flips her and resumes riding her, grinning down at her as she does! Nidala experiences 60 pleasure and has another orgasm, helplessly spurting inside the tight pussy riding her!

Nidala gains 110 KP and has 134 Stamina Left.

Kelaino has 25 stamina left until she contracts in an orgasm around Nidala! She has 2,000 HP left.

Pleasure Roll:

Plant: 30 vs. Aya: 29. (Auto Crit, ouch).

Aya can't stop the plant woman thing from continuing to suck her dick, and suffers 90 pleasure as it finds her vulnerable spots. Aya cries out, and barely manages to avoid having an orgasm right there. Unfortunately she knows if she can't get free that she will have one, her body trembling as she realizes she's near the breaking point again! Aya gains 90 KP and has only 5 stamina left until she succumbs to her pleasure and has another orgasm!

Escape Rape Attempt:

Aya: 17 vs. Plant: 29.

The Plant Woman easily keeps Aya restrained!

Round 2:

Nidala experiences 240 pleasure as Kelaino keeps hitting her vulnerable spots, AND begins to contract in an orgasm around her! The sensation of Kelaino's pussy contracting in an orgasm around Nidala's cock is intense, and she feels like she's literally being milked for every drop of seed she can spurt out! Nidala can't handle it, and eventually the milking contractions bring her to another orgasm! Kelaino's pussy continues to clench around her, riding her and milking her even as she helplessly spurts her orgasm deep inside! Nidala gains 580 KP from the hot sex and shared orgasm, and has 44 Stamina left!

Kelaino has 270 Stamina and 1,400 HP left.

Pleasure Roll:

Plant: 28 vs. Aya: 14.

Aya is easily overpowered again despite her adrenaline boost, and continues to be sucked off. Already on the edge of an orgasm, Aya is helpless to avoid succumbing to her pleasure, and she screams loudly as she finally loses her battle, spurting wildly and helplessly into the mouth sucking her dick! Aya convulses in pleasure, unable to handle the sensation of her second orgasm as it overwhelms her! Because of how close she already was to an orgasm, Aya explodes her pleasure early into this wave of pleasure, and can only helplessly writhe as the Plant Woman continues to suck her dick straight through her orgasm unrelentingly. Aya can only enjoy the pleasure and sensations of her orgasm as the fight is quite literally sucked out of her through her dick, and by the time she comes down from her orgasm, Aya was completely stunned. It was too good she thought, and she couldn't move now anyway. There was no hope to resist the pleasure she was being given in this stunned state, and she knew it. Rolling her eyes into the back of her head, Aya quietly whispered to the Plant Woman, "god yes ... take me."

Aya suffers 45 pleasure and gains 95 KP from her blowjob and orgasm. She has 120 stamina left and is stunned for 3 rounds, meaning she will end up having at least one more orgasm!

((With both women now stunned, auto rolling the last two rounds of Nidala's stun to come up with a total amount to speed this update up.))

Rounds 3 & 4.

Over the next two rounds Nidala experiences 180 pleasure and has one more orgasm. She gains 230 KP as well, and has only 11 stamina left before she has another orgasm!

Kelaino loses 1,200 HP and has only 200 HP left.

MEANWHILE ....

Over the same two rounds Aya is experiencing sexual heaven. In both rounds the Plant Woman finds her vulnerable spots as she continues to suck the helpless, sexy woman off. Aya can only moan and convulse in sexual pleasure as her blowjob continues, the pleasure mounting until finally she can't take any more. Aya experiences 180 pleasure, which once again brings her to a powerful, spurting orgasm! By now Aya is nothing more than a quivvering ball of pleasured flesh, unable to think of anything but how good her blowjobs are, and how good it feels to orgasm. She gains 230 KP and has 100 Stamina left before she has the fourth orgasm of her life!

Options:

1: Try to escape before you orgasm again (Kelaino dies this turn regardless when the poison activates)

2: Enjoy one last orgasm before Kelaino dies.

((Note: Aya is still stunned for one more round, and COULD be on the verge of another orgasm herself after this round depending on if the Plant hits critical again or not.))

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Seeing Aya in just as much pleasurable peril as she was, Nidala would do her best to break free from Kelaino. She could tell that the winged woman was on the verve of death as.much as she was to orgasm. If she was able to escape she would attempt to cast a shadow strike at the plant woman edging Aya along, hoping to help her friend escape. If she succeeded she would try to snap Aya out of her pleasure induced stupor, smacking her around a little.

((1.Try to escape.))

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Escape Rape Attempt:

Nidala: 26 vs. Kelaino: 27

Nidala can't get free!

Pleasure Roll:

Kelaino: 21 vs. Nidala: 17

Kelaino makes the most of what is left of her life, riding Nidala one last time! Nidala suffers 42 pleasure, which is enough to make her orgasm one final time! Nidala gains 92 KP, and has 114 stamina left.

Kelaino loses the rest of her HP, and practically fades out of existence as Nidala's orgasm ends. She is now free, but Aya is still in trouble.

Pleasure Roll:

Plant: 30 vs. Aya: 2

Aya continues to be over powered and sucked off, the Plant Woman continuing to hit her vulnerable spots. Aya bucks wildly as she suffers 90 pleasure, and gains 90 KP from her rape. She has only 10 stamina left before she succumbs to an orgasm again!

Escape Rape Attempt:

Aya: 23 vs. Plant: 26

Aya can't get free despite her best efforts, and Nidala can almost hear the woman moan out, "help ... me. Can't ... take much ... more ... of ... this."

Options:

1: Try to free her before she completely is consumed by her pleasure.

2: Recover a moment from your own orgasm and pray Aya can hang on just a little longer.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hah.... Ah.... H-hang... Hang on, A-Aya!" Nidala huffs out as she stumbles forwards Aya and the plant on wobbly legs, nearly exhausted from pleasure and orgasm brought on by Kelainos futanization and forced riding of her magical cock. She would lurch over for a few moments trying to gather her breath and strength before finally standing erect and summoning a Shadow Bolt like Zeus summoning lighting before hurling it at her new friends assailant.

1. Try to free Aya before she's completely fucked silly.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Free Aya Attempt/Attack Roll:

Nidala: 10 vs. Plant: 11.

Nidala's spell is off the mark, and she misses! Aya is still in trouble!

Pleasure Roll:

Plant: 18 vs. Aya: 13

The Plant continues to suck Aya's dick, and it's too much for her to handle. Another scream erupts from Aya's lips at the same time an orgasm erupts violently from her dick! Aya suffers 45 pleasure and gains 95 KP from her orgasm! She

has 125 stamina left!

Escape Rape Attempt:

Aya: 10 vs. Plant: 3

Aya finally manages to free herself as she forces the plant to open up and let her out. As she pulls herself free, there is a wet sucking sound audible as Aya's dick slides out of the mouth that had been snugly wrapped around it. As

Aya falls to the floor free, she lets out a low moan due to the tongue of the plant woman giving her one final lick before she could pull herself free.

Options:

1: Blast the plant into oblivion before it can claim Aya again, or you!

2: Other?

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Nidala curses loudly as her magical bolt mosses the plant woman, however Aya is finally able to escape on her own. Nidala quickly summons a golem to go and retrieve the exhausted Aya before the plant woman can reclaim her before firing off another shadow bolt and praying to every deity she believes in and knows of that it hits. While the golem would hopefully be dealing with the plant woman, Nidala would lightly slap Aya in the face a bit to snap her out of her lust induced stupor. "Aya! Cmon girl, snap out of it! I need your head in this fight and we can't dally for long once the weed is finished off."

(1. Attempt to finish off plant woman.))

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Attack Roll:

Nidala: 8 vs. Plant: 24.

Nidala misses, but her Golem lands for 200 damage, leaving the Plant thing with 100 HP!

Grapple Attempt:

Plant: 1 vs. Nidala: 3

Nidala barely manages to avoid being grabbed by the plant!

Attack Roll:

Aya: 25 vs. Plant: 9

Letting out a scream of pure rage, Aya leaps to her feet and over the Plant as it tries to grab her friend, landing behind it. Once behind it, she thrusts both of her daggers deep into it's body, the creature letting loose a gurgling
sound as Aya almost literally tore parts of it's internal anatomy out when she withdrew her daggers. With both their foes dead, Aya staggers slightly, and catches herself on the side of the shrine before she can fall.

Loot Phase:

Plant: NOTHING!

Kelaino: KL Lowering Potion!

Nidala spots a potion that her mind tells her will remove some of their corruption when used! In fact, there is one for each of them!

Both women gain 5,200 XP and reach Level 2!

Options:

1: Move on.

2: Let Aya recover a moment (chance to be caught)

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"AH....H-hah.....hah... I'm s-sorry I was so late to the party, Aya. I just couldn't break free from that winged bitch. Th-thankfully, my innate magical defenses kicked in, and she literally fucked herself to death... I would've been over here sooner if I could have.." She saids picking up the KL removing potions, before walking over to the tired woman and offering her the second one, "Cheers!" she joked with a crooked half grin before chugging her own potion and letting the bottle hit the floor. She would wait a little bit, not too long though, just enough for Aya to get a second wind and recover her breath before gently rubbing the woman on the back and asking, "Do you feel up to moving on? I really don't think we can afford to lounge around here."

((1. Move On.))

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aya drank her potion after a moment of silence, which seemed to be more about catching her breath than anything. Finally she shook her head at Nidala as she replied to her, "it's fine, you had your own problems to worry about. I just can't believe something like that could feel so good though. Think I understand why some of the guys I've met in my life are the way they are now after experiencing THAT. Anyway yeah, let's move on. I might be a little slower for a few minutes, but you're right, we shouldn't stay. I don't want to get caught trying to rest and get raped again without at least having a chance to defend myself, preferably at all."

Moving along, both women continued into the area, coming across a small wooded area once more. As they moved though Aya spotted something, and bent down to investigate. Letting out a small noise that sounded like "woot" or something

similar, she held up a pair of devices that looked like Stun Guns!

"I think we just found ourselves a little anti-rape gear!"

She would hand one over to Nidala, while hanging onto her own.

Options:

1: Keep Moving.

2: Rest (chance to be caught). (Stats are all full btw, and KP at 0))

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hmm? W-what... are these? Ive never seen anything like this back in my world. How does one use them? Is it... Like a wand... or something?" She asked Aya, curiously swinging the device around, clearly confused as they came across the stun guns. "Guns are something rather rare and unseen in my home. I've never seen one so small and strange as this. I guess I'll have to learn as I go along..." She said as they continued through the wooded area.

((1. Keep moving.))

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As they moved along, Aya explained the device to her.

"You see these metal prods? You jab those into the skin of your attacker, then press this button here. when you do, it discharges an eletrical current, probably only good for one jolt based on the size of them, but that one jolt ought to be enough to make even the most thick skinned beastie back off for a moment. Could be useful to avoid getting raped at least once. Pretty common where I come from actually."

As they moved along, a sudden shimmer announced the sudden APPEARANCE of some kind of arena built right into the ground. A moment later a small, imp like demon greeted them.

"Hello, I'm the arena guardian. This arena is for pure sexual combat, and you can use it to better understand what you may face off against on this world. The rewards for winning are ...

Tier 1 Rewards (Win 3 games to 2): HP Potion 25% Chance, MP Potion 25% Chance, Handgun Ammo/Handgun 25% Chance, Rejuvination Potion 25% Chance.
Tier 2 Rewards (Win 3 games to 1): Mervan Magnum/Ammo 25% Chance, Full Rejuvination Potion 25% Chance, KL Lowering Potion 25% Chance, Map Piece 25% Chance.
Tier 3 Rewards (Win 3 games to 0): One Use Item (choice) 33% Chance, KL Lowering Potion 33% Chance, Map Piece 33% Chance.

and the penalties for losing are ...

Lose 3 games to 2: 500 KP.
Lose 3 games to 1: 1,500 KP.
Lose 3 games to 0: 5,000 KP.

The choice is yours if you want to participate. If you do, I'll explain the types of attacks you will have used against you, and the types of attacks you may use in here. If you do not, then leave now."

After his mini speech, he simply stood there, waiting patiently for their replies.

Aya for her part moved closer to Nidala and shrugged.

"If this guy is legit, and I think he is, this might benefit us for later. Obviously some risk involved but some of the better rewards I think are worth it. Either way, we could get valuable intel on what all else might be around this planet that'll be less friendly later. Up to you though."

Options:

1: Let's do this arena!

2: Thanks but no, we'll pass.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"I see... A pity it can only be used once; but certainly useful. Your world seems to have some very fascinating things in it, Aya. Perhaps I could... try to visit it, if we ever get free from here..." She said as they moved along until a glimmer in the ground caught their eye and they were stopped dead in their tracks as an arena appeared out of nowhere around them. Nidala would look on transfixed by the imp, listening to his explanation. She was going to respond before she heard Aya speak up. Once Aya finished speaking she would dip her head and close her eyes in thought, her chin in her fingers. "Hrmph.... The risk and reward seem to be evenly distributed. And it would be wise to get a feel for the things that will be assaulting us down the line in advance. That is knowledge and experience that would be vital for the future.... Hrrmmm..." She hummed in thought before for several moments before letting out a content sigh, nodding in agreement and putting her hands on her hips. "Very well, Imp. We accept your challenge. Name your contests and terms."

((1: Let's do this arena!))

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Imp nodded slightly.

"Alright. First thing's first, your foes will be randomly placed into the arena with you upon entry. Even I don't know who or what you will face until it appears for your fight. As for the attacks, everything is sex based. Tired of
being raped and tortured? Turn the tables on your foes for a change and rape them instead! Ahem, right uh the attacks will be as follows. If you face a Male Enemy:

Hard Fucking (Male Attack) - Deals 35 pleasure per attack to the victim.
Munch Down (Male Attack) - Deals 30 pleasure per attack to the victim.
Finger Fuck (Male Attacking) - Deals 25 Pleasure.

Handjob/Tentaclejob (Female Attack) - Deals 25 pleasure.
Blowjob (Female Attack) - Deals 30 pleasure.
Pussy Riding (Female Attack) - Deals 35 pleasure.

And if you face a Female Enemy:

Handjob/Tentaclejob - Deals 25 Pleasure.
Blowjob - Deals 35 Pleasure.
Pussy Riding - Deals 45 Pleasure.

In order to win you must win once with each type of attack, and the same applies to your foe. Combat will consist of turns throughout the entire process. For example, if you react first to the fight, you'll have first crack at
defeating your foe, and your attacks will continue until they are able to resist your attack. At that point, they will have their opportunity to do what they can to you. Upon victory of a round, which is achieved when one of you suffers an orgasm, the victor will choose a new attack to use, while the loser must continue to use the previous attack until they win a round with it. Also to note, winning the round does not automatically stop the victor from continuing their attack, so it is possible if one of you gets lucky to be able to win the fight without ever being touched by your foe, though I have never seen it happen. The first attack will be decided by you when your foe arrives as well, since you are the 'visitor' so to speak. When you are ready, I will transport you both inside the arena, but be warned, you will be fighting seperately from each other. Double the risk, double the potential rewards!"

Options:

1: Let's do it!

2: Explain something again? (What exactly?)

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Nidala bit her lower lip in thought for a moment before looking to see what Aya felt about the situation. If her companion was confident in their odds, or felt the challenge was worth taking on, she would nod silently to herself before looking to the imp and placing her hands on her hips in a confident gesture and replying, "Very well, Imp. We accept your terms and your challenge. No point backing down now. We are ready to begin whenever you are." And with that she and Aya would step forward awaiting to be transported to the arena and facing their first opponents.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nodding to the two women, the Imp Activated a device next to him, and both women suddenly found themselves in different places, seperated from each other!

Nidala's Foe: Alluring Temptress

Aya's Foe: Doppelganger

Nidala:

As Nidala entered her arena, a creature her mind identified as an Alluring Temptress casually floated up to her, smiling.

"Well hello there sexy. Looks like we get to have some fun together! So let's get to it shall we? Oh right, I almost forgot, you get to pick which attack we start with. Just in case you need a reminder, the attacks we can use are:

Handjob (Female Attack) - Deals 25 pleasure.
Blowjob (Female Attack) - Deals 30 pleasure.
Pussy Riding (Female Attack) - Deals 35 pleasure.

Oh and there's no critical pleasure in these arenas, so no sudden shift in the balance of the fight. Pick an attack my lovely, and then let's have some fun."

As she spoke, she was smiling, seeming to genuinely be looking forward to this match, almost as if she wasn't like some of the others...

Options:

1: Choose the Handjob Attack.

2: Choose the Blowjob Attack.

3: Let's start with some Pussy Riding!

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Nidala let out a small sigh of relief at hearing the Temptress's friendly and playful tone of voice. It was nice to run into a creature that wasn't openly hostile or all about raping and corrupting people. This was to be a friendly competition, and who knows maybe if she played her cards right, win or lose, she could potentially have a new ally to help her on her quest. She just prayed that Aya's opponent(s) would be just as congenial. "Hello yourself, sexy. My name is Nidala. What is yours? And as for my first attack, I choose to eat you out. What say you and me sixty-nine and see who has the most skilled tongue, hmmhmm?" She said sashaying over to the temptress, kneeling down between her legs, licking at her velvety folds, tracing up and down her opponents slit with her tongue, before flicking rapidly at her clit every now and then, occasionally biting and sucking on the sensitive nub. If she would take her up on her offer to 69, she hover her pussy down over the woman's face before pulling her long shapely legs up and diving back down into her sex with new vigor, now going down to her sweet little pucker as well as her cunt, trying to achieve maximum pleasure to the Temptress.

((2. Choose Blowjob Attack))