What's new

Announcement [ nightgimmick] ナイトギミック Doll Play RE129409 RJ129409

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Anyone seen this game yet?

It came out today and it looks fairly similar to SuperBind (both created in Unity).

JP DLSite:

I haven't purchased the game yet, and the demo is useless (it's only there to see if you can run Unity. The game contains nothing but the Library and a FPS mode in x/y reversed camera movement)
Do you like ragdoll physics?

I've noticed this trend in action and survival games lately.
Enemies go limp. You defeat someone and they flop around.

I thought, "wouldn't it be fun to play around with sexy girl characters?"

So I create this game.

Play around with flaccid unconscious-like girls in real time.

* An infinite supply of ladies! Can your PC handle it?

* Adjustable screen size! 640x480 to 1920x1080

* Hidden codes! Find secret items!

* A glorious timekiller!

Last edited by a moderator:

arctic12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [3D Rag Doll] Doll Play

I'm pretty curious myself, but 945 yen seems to be a bit steep, considering the demo doesn't really allow me to test the ecchi elements. It doesn't help that the model quality is pretty poor too (is there even customisation?) but I guess the appeal is in the physics system he put in.

OP
jur07dbe

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I bought it, and I would advise from not buying it yet. Doesn't seem to work very well. I cant seem to do anything by spamming ragdoll girls and poking them with a stick.

It has a camera function (taking screenshots) but it can only save on at a time (I guess he programmed it to always save as screenshot.jpg)

The hand is supposted to do something, but nothing really happens. The camera rotation doesnt help much either

the Stick basicly just makes a few items and the ragdolls move by poking them

There is supposted to be a secret. I can see that there is a gun inside it but I need to find a password of 3 digits (000 to 999) but I cant find it anywhere

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I found a copy on hentaifromhell but I can't figure much out either. The password for the bathroom stall seems to have something to do with the info on one of the computers but it's in Japanese so I have no idea how to figure it out. According to the readme I translated with atlas, there's a secret item that is supposed to allow you to interact with the NPCs,

Last edited:

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thank you for the share, but dem girls is fugly.

pleasethisworks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Screw the code, I just stacked up ragdolls and jumped into the stall. The item inside is a gun and all it lets you do is turn the npc's into ragdolls by shooting them. It's crap.