What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Nightmare Software ] ナイトメアソフト The Fortress of Fire Mountain 火山の要塞【ゲームブック風RPG】RE163721 RJ163721

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Volcano Fortress

For your guide.

Marissa will offer you a choice of searching the room, go ahead and she'll find a bronze dagger, and a silver dagger.
The silver dagger is cursed, so go ahead and take the bronze dagger (Second option) and leave.

There are some secret stairs below the anvil block on the left side. Leading to some mad man and 2 chests.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Be warned that using the first cat on the 8 guards in the lower prison appear to result in a game breaking bug. Now if I try to challenge the 3 guards blocking the route to the prostitution area, I get cutscene about increasing the number of guards in the castle, after which I am stuck and unable to move.

Edit: I can break the bug by losing to the guard after the cutscene. However, I can't figure out how to get into the cathedral. I have gotten the maid uniform, been to the kitchen and talked the whore into returning, and done plenty of whoring. But no event trigger yet
My first run I used the cat on the 8 guards and fought the three guards and didn't run into this problem, so I'm not sure what happened.

For prostitution i'm not sure, I did this my first run and wrote from memory. Basically I did prostitution until one of the prostitutes got mad and ran away, chasing, the Madame gave me a maid uniform to go after her, upon grabbing her and coming back she lt me use the upper-left room in the brothel to prositute for more gold. After doing that for awhile she showed me some slave pens, then told me to go to the church at some point.

I can't actually read what they say so i'm not 100% sure of the steps.

For your guide.

Marissa will offer you a choice of searching the room, go ahead and she'll find a bronze dagger, and a silver dagger.
The silver dagger is cursed, so go ahead and take the bronze dagger (Second option) and leave.

There are some secret stairs below the anvil block on the left side. Leading to some mad man and 2 chests.
Ah, I didn't know that, thanks i'll add that in (With credit to you of course!)

goul

Reputation score

Thx for the trans and walk !

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The description says gangbang, but as far as I can tell, there's no scene of gangbang in this game.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

tried my hand at the game.

Well, finishing the game (entering the treasure room) by using the scroll or killing the beast in battle don't change anything.

Killing the big boss on his throne just make the prison king take his place with his retinue, but nothing special out of it apparently (still the patrolling guard on the other area that try to get you).

Will have to try on other combo of lewd / karma maybe ?

And when you're done with the church even, you can prostitute yourself in the bath area (gain 4 $ per fuck), so the best way to gain money (unless you're very good at poker).